Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
So.. My friend bought a condom. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skatja

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:45 am
I've never experienced something like that, but I remember a funny story which includes a condom. whee

It were in school, and the girls were supposed to have english, and the boys math. So the girls went over to another class, just across. We came in, sat down, and when our teacher wanted to reach for a map, there hung a condom on it. xp

Ma teacher got a shock, but she calmed down and wanted to show the principal it, and some others teachers. Then after a half hour, she finally took it down and said what we were supposed to do in the rest half hour. xd

That was a funny lesson. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:49 am
My dying star...

So, in like sixth grade (school year, I hadn't moved yet), me and my friends (jack, sam, nick, danielle, mary kate and adam) were hanging at the park in the neighborhood. It's a seriously wimpy park but no one really goes there so we just eat all the candy we got from the corner store in secret at the park. So me and Jack are carrying all of the candy over to the playground set where we sat on the bars. And there was this condom on one of the posts. It was inflated and everything. And Jack was turning really pink and then he started turning red and all our other friends looked at him and I was like "Oh my god." cause it was kinda shocking to see it. And they all came over and looked and were all like "Whoa. You two should put those somewhere else once your done with them, not leave them at the park." Jack was turning seriously red and I was like "That's kinda creepy." and everyone else is cracking up.

So a couple of days later with Cameron, Kaitlin, Sam, Mary Kate, Jack, Adam, Nick and Danielle we're fooling around on the playground set again. And Cameron and Kaitlin didn't know about the condom. And Cameron is swinging around the post where me and Jack had the fun time of finding the condom. So Cameron is like "Okay I just touched something weird." and we all just started laughing and he looks at it and is like "What is that?" and Nick is like "Ask Kaitlyn and Jack. They left it there." We were extremely immature at the time. So Cameron looks at us and I'm like "It's a condom, we found it and I guess it deflated or some s**t like that." and he spazzed out and leaped off the set and was rolling around in the sand screaming about being contaminated while the rest of us just laughed.

Now I'm in the bible-built of North Carolina and nothing happens up here. Boca was so much more fun. stare

...Will turn night to day

Noche Flor

Risika Nightwish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:39 am
Nice. This seems like something that my only two friends in high school and myself would do back in 9th grade. We always took our own food to the movies. That is where having a large purse comes in handy. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:14 pm
I see no reason to condemn condom buying. But it you really want to have fun with it, you should also buy a 2 liter of Diet Coke and Mentos to test the condom's ability. Also, I would suggest Helium, however it is scarce and expensive.  

Knit Happens

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Forgotten-All-The-Time

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:34 pm
My friend bought some condoms in the summer and blew them up and tied them. When he was done he threw them on the neighbors roof and they melted onto the roof XD. THey were so pissed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:22 am
Jaft
I remember one of my friends coming home from an event with a paper bag full of different flavoured condoms. There was chocolate and there was banana.

I wanted to try those two. o.o Never got the chance though.
Spectral in heaven as climbs the frail veiled moon,

...seriously.. sucking on latex doesn't taste any better then it sounds stare
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

P0D9Y

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 pm
Lol, sounds...urrr, fun?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:18 pm
yeah dude
buying condoms is the most hilarious thing I can think of  

Dieu de Musique

jollyjube

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:02 pm
LOLZ when I was in grade 5 me and my friend found a used condom on the school grounds and we picked up with a stick and chucked it at people and the teacher found us and she told us to go wash our hands and when we got out of the bathroom we saw her putting in the bin with her bear hands! rofl

Also a fourth grader and his brothers go to a store every night buy condoms them piss in them till they're about to xplode and they cuck em at people so they explode! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:37 am
Os iusti, meditabitur....

..... Pfft, lol. =D

sapientiam...

Blueblerry --

Jafthasleftthebuilding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:04 am
Noxness
Jaft
I remember one of my friends coming home from an event with a paper bag full of different flavoured condoms. There was chocolate and there was banana.

So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Well just for the experience then. I'll chew it like bubblegum. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:10 am
Jaft
Noxness
Jaft

So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Well just for the experience then. I'll chew it like bubblegum. =3

Haha..ew eek
So climbs my dream.
-William Rose Benet

Noxness

1,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:37 am
U people are nuts  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm
not quite that bad, but i got one out of a vending machine that also had like novelty toys in that category. i was in high school, and it was in my backpack, and my three year old brother goes and shows my grandmother the condom thinking it's a balloon, which she later discusses with me and asks if i'm having sex. i wasn't, and had to tell the story that i hadn't meant to get the condom. i meant to get a dirty toy. that went over well also. talk2hand  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 am
User Image

One time one of my ex-boyfriends, while we were still dating, showed up at my house completely unexpectedly with condoms on his hands and head. He then proceeded to say "Guess where there's a fourth one?"
I just shut the door on him and started laughing my a** off.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff