Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:28 pm
xd Life sucks when you're envious of others. 3nodding Simply think of eschew obfuscation!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:54 am
wingedlilazn
How horrible can my life be?!

very  

theaznkid

PockyEX8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:22 pm
Heh...I guess we all have bad lives then?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:04 pm
Yup. That just about sums it up. neutral  

Tokioka

shinelover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:15 am
my life kinda sux sometimes i guess~ but nothing to do with being chinese cept for high expectations in school sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:16 am
i can't help it if i suck at a certain subject....they keep pressuring me to get up to extension maths *sigh*  

shinelover

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:38 pm
I'm not an optimist.. that's actually a complete understatement. I hate people, i hate/dislike my family, I practically have no soul, and I rather that everyone would just die so that there should be no more suffering in the world anymore stare BUT, this is what I say that usually cheers me up
"IT COULD BE WORSE!"
and the special one "don't expect anything" that usually makes my day better, cuz i'm not expecting my day to be good or bad, and all that jazz. Really it works! 3nodding I was at my grandparents for our x-mas dinner ( stare I hate those damn family get-togethers) and last year, was so bad, arghh, my grandpa is soo infuriating, but I'm like "don't expect anything, don't expect anything, don't expect anything" and really, it didn't have that bad of a time (compared to all the others) and then there was this time during chinese new years. The day before was chinese new years,and I had to go to my grandparents house for dinner (by my self!!) and then the next day my mom's like, "oh yes, ur grandpa told me that they forgot to give you your money, so you have to go over to there house later on and pick it up. I'm like, "great, now I gotta go over again" and started getting really pissed, then stopped myself. and I repeated "don't expect anything" 3 times, and you know what happened?? The doorbell rings RIGHT after I said that,and it's my grandpa. my bro answered the door,and I hear him say "oh yes,I forgot to give you kids the money yesterday, so here you go! happy new year" and he was off! neutral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:33 am
Thinking 'it could be worse' doesn't really work for me. I always just think 'well if it was gonna get worse then it should've gotten worse already. So no, it's not gonna get worse, just remain at the same level of crapness.' confused  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:25 am
hmm... i don't like or dislike my life... i'm just very indifferent to a lot of things. The only thing i get pissed off from is my brother and that's because he's being retarded. but yeah family gatherings... I don't like any kind of gathering period lol. well unless i know people very well and let's face it. I don't know my family very well. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:56 am
Cat-Whiskers
... happy dandy

It has to rhyme! Like handy dandy, so happy dappy! blaugh

Just try to think positive thoughts about your life, no matter how sucky an issue might be.

Well I can sort of comminucate with my dad's side of the family. That;s cos...well I've kind of forgotten how to speak their dialect, but I can understand it. So they use that as an opportunity to speak to me in Mandarin. mad

K i m m e h

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:47 pm
yalie5
hmm... i don't like or dislike my life... i'm just very indifferent to a lot of things. The only thing i get pissed off from is my brother and that's because he's being retarded. but yeah family gatherings... I don't like any kind of gathering period lol. well unless i know people very well and let's face it. I don't know my family very well. sweatdrop

same.. I don't know a thing about my parents at all.. ninja i very much often find them irratating.. ninja I actually know nothing about anyone i'm close to.. not even my friends.. I can't get close to people. I mean i've known a friend of mine since grade 3 (now i'm in grade 10) and i've never even been to her house... all my friends know's eachothers parents,and there parents know eachother's.. but not mine.. they can't even speak english that well..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:04 am
Even if u're life sucks, what it got to do with "Chinese Life". All people around the world have bad day xp stare  

arkchu78

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:10 pm
Don't worry, things won't always be horrible >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:52 pm
miname_sohma
Don't worry, things won't always be horrible >.<
But what if they're always horrible? eek  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:06 am
Yasuragi-chan
yalie5

same.. I don't know a thing about my parents at all.. ninja i very much often find them irratating.. ninja I actually know nothing about anyone i'm close to.. not even my friends.. I can't get close to people. I mean i've known a friend of mine since grade 3 (now i'm in grade 10) and i've never even been to her house... all my friends know's eachothers parents,and there parents know eachother's.. but not mine.. they can't even speak english that well..
out of all my friends my parent's only met one set of parents and my dad's met two of my friends. and really I don't want them to meet anymore of my friends. it's either comments about them behind their backs or complaining that i should be more like them. well if you like them so much why don't you ask her to be your daughter?!? scream sorry lol  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff