Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
A Fight (im bord...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:55 am

"Are you serious! Your going to use my element as sefense!!!" Ten did a few handsigns and slammed them on the ground. "Earth Style! Pebble Barrage jutsu!" The smalld debris surrounding wind released from the cyclone and shifted over to Ten. He raised his hands in the air and flung the pebbles into the cyclone. "All you have protecting you is air! Your so hopeless!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:04 am

<_< it's not just air BAKA!!

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

and the wind can turn to be your worst enemy pal!!

KAZE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:06 am

Time to die pal

Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
Description: The user creates a large tornado about ten feet high directly around their enemy wide enough so that they have little room to move. The opponent will find themselves trapped inside the eye of this tornado, unharmed by the winds but unable to move without touching the tornado. If they attempt to escape they will find the swirling winds will push them back inside the center, with several cuts and scratches due to the ferocity of the winds. However just as what’s inside cannot leave what is outside cannot enter; any attacks or projectiles will simply be deflected back out. The tornado lasts for two posts and has a three post cool down time.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:11 am

(( stare fine whatever, but I used an elemental jutsu sio two posts...oh and BUUUUU!!!! Not a chuunin!))

"Earth Style: Mud River Jutsu!" Ten did the hand signs and Kaz jumped onto his back. He raised himself above the raging riverwith a boulder and watched as the wind shield struggled to stay up. It dissapeared and Wind was helpless.

((not a god modintg move, your two posts are up))

grassleaves

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:23 am

((are you still there...))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:53 am

Mjem24

err, I already defetead an ambu, chunnin sucks

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:55 am

Itachi Sorcerer
Mjem24

stressed stressed stressed Hey you were god modding when we fought!!!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:04 pm

Itachi Sorcerer
Mjem24

((Dude!!! WTF Your still a genin!!! So don't come at me like that! And I believe you were god-modding cause out of all the new people we got your the one who's the most n00bish! Also, you say "chuunin sucks" youre a ******** genin and we just started fighting! We couldn't even get past two moves because one: you post so ******** slow and two: you use moves beyond your rank! So please, shut the ******** up talkin bout some chuunin sucks! By the way it's Anbu and Chuunin, spell your ******** Japanese right))

grassleaves

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:25 pm

Mjem24
Itachi Sorcerer
Mjem24

((Dude!!! WTF Your still a genin!!! So don't come at me like that! And I believe you were god-modding cause out of all the new people we got your the one who's the most n00bish! Also, you say "chuunin sucks" youre a ******** genin and we just started fighting! We couldn't even get past two moves because one: you post so ******** slow and two: you use moves beyond your rank! So please, shut the f**k up talkin bout some chuunin sucks! By the way it's Anbu and Chuunin, spell your ******** Japanese right))

WTF?!?! My moves aren't beyond my rank!!! CHeck at the fuuton jutsu list b4 speaking. The godmmodding thing was when I had taken you to 74 hp or somrthething and that's a lot for a genin vs and AMBU.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also you admited defeat and retreated so don't come crying now and accept defeat, and I haven't been genin at least for 1 month
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:33 pm

((Okay...first off your getting us mixed up, I never fought you...second Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
is a chuunin move...get your facts straight...it doesn't matter how long you've been a genin. You can't learn chuunin moves. It's like if a kindergartner was getting taught A.P. Physics or something...can't work))

grassleaves

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:35 pm

Mjem24
((Okay...first off your getting us mixed up, I never fought you...second Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
is a chuunin move...get your facts straight...it doesn't matter how long you've been a genin. You can't learn chuunin moves. It's like if a kindergartner was getting taught A.P. Physics or something...can't work))

Actually if there was a super intelligent kid -err, like me- they could learn that on kindergarden, second I only used ONE chunnin move, okay I'm sorry, third I was speaking with the ambu about the fight not you stare
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 pm

xd ...I was using it as an example and A.P. Physics is the hardest class ever!!! No kindergartner could do it...none!!!One's enough to spot godmoding, and I was there so I was in it... cool

grassleaves

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:54 pm

what going on here...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:56 pm

Chaos ninja

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:02 pm

your a genin...you bring food not chaos....and....YOU NO HUNGRY FOR CHAOS! YOU HUNGRY FOR....HOT POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff