Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Favorite Color... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:26 pm
Mines,red,or darkish purple.(You stole my meaning for red!)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:30 pm
white!

blue

green

black  

candyisi

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:19 am
Mine's gotta be black... If I can't have black then blue. I guess most people like blue, black and red. I dont know why many people I ask don't like yellow.
Yellow=Icky?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 am
White.  

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ragbank
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:41 am
Luneatha
Mine's gotta be black... If I can't have black then blue. I guess most people like blue, black and red. I dont know why many people I ask don't like yellow.
Yellow=Icky?

I like yellow only when it's paired with deep blue. Otherwise it's too bright for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:40 am
DuendeFire
My favorite color is black but most would argue that black isn't a color it is the absence of color.... So if you use that argument then my favorite color is royal purple and that is because..... well i don't really know why.... it is just pleasing to me as my spanish teacher would say when translating something.... No me gusta amarillo pero me gusta rojo y negro!!!!

Technically being an art major, it really depends on the medium that you use when determining whether black is or isn't a color. It also is determined by light aka black or darkness, if you will, is the absence of light. In art (if you really have nothing better to do with your life, try it out.) if you mix every color (acrylic paints work fine) you can create black, then slowly add small amounts of white to create a gray scale. Although it is better to revers the idea and add bit of black because it is friggin' annoying to make a dark lighter, and impossible to make it light enough to be considered anywhere close to white... so yeah... there ya go. Now that i nolonger remember why i decided to post this i hope you too will question the purpose of my remark.
~Have a nice day!~  

Summomo64

Summomo64

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 am
Oh and by the way, since i already read half of this stuff, my favorite color is sanguine. If you don't have a clue what that is or think it is some species related to the penguin then let me tell you that it is a dark red (like blood).
I like it not only because of the blood thing but also because in Shakespearian time the color sanguine represented happiness. I guess it was the idea of when you blush, your face gets all rosy and that blood is what keeps us alive. Also roses are red and they're pretty... and violets are blue... but wait. If they are blue, why are they called violets? Wait they aren't blue, they're violet! I mean COME ON! They should really correct that rhyme because violets are violet! Who was the idiot that thought they could get away with calling something a different color when the color is it's FRIGGIN' NAME?!?! Thats like calling an orange cyan! <_<* This angers me... someone shall be punished!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:12 am
coolyfooly_fool
ok heres something that will do that!

I stare at my blood...then i Lick it.

that desn't creep me out at all.... I do that...  

DuendeFire

Sjs8uuthhtt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:15 pm
K, I have two favourite colours, and they're pretty much the opposite.
Red and Baby Blue.
Red- cause it's a bold and strong side
Baby Blue- soft and comfy, kind and calm...
Lolz.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:42 pm
Green. Yep. Emerald green, forest green, blue green.

Secondary color? Blue.

Third? Pink.

Aislinn2010

3,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100

DuendeFire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:35 pm
wow i have two pages!!! they make me so proud crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:52 pm
GREEEEEEEEN&BLAAAAAAACK  

miss brightsidee

DuendeFire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:00 pm
nice monkey  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:02 pm
DuendeFire
nice monkey

Thanks, nice cat. wink  

miss brightsidee

DuendeFire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:20 pm
its a tiger but thank you anyway.... sorry she has feelings and gets offended easy...  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff