Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
3Ms; creatures of magical, mystical, and/or mythical origin. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an interest in creatures of the 3M variety?
  Yes
  No
  I just want some gold!!!
View Results

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:15 pm
I have a bit more about them but I have to find it first. A lot of my research is still packed away in boxes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:38 pm
meh its fine  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:15 pm
It's just that I trust my research and my own experiences to what you can find on the internet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 pm
i can releate although people just think im crazy when i tell them  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:22 pm
I'm used to that. So I keep it to myself unless it comes up in conversation, especially since my mom doesn't think any of it is possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:02 pm
rofl its my grandma for that  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:17 pm
Is she a super, uber Christian as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:47 am
eek wow head on  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:29 pm
Most Christians I've met, especially old-fashioned ones, deny the existence of magic, mythical creatures, etc. People these days are so consumed with science and technology that they don't stop long enough to question it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:07 pm
well theyll see  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm
I hope they do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:56 am
sweatdrop  

deadtothecold
Crew

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:33 pm
I was raised to think very scinetificly. So my thoughts on so called "supernatural" creatures is very...whats the work....rational. I actualy think about how they would act in the natural world and be a natural part of it. Since magic is natual acuring energy that is shaped and directied with our minds. Its only natural that they would poses it also and use it as defenc mecinisum to hide.

As for people who don't see or believe. I think that their own internal "magic" is shielding them from things they don't believe and won't acept as being "real."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:10 pm
I'm a Christian and i think that "mythical" creatures like merfolk and vampires are real. I thnk Christians don't like to believe those creatures are real because in the Bible is said that God made mankind. Man and woman. Whenit says mankind, does it mean human being? It could mean something else. It could be anything. People,scientists, especially Christians should know that the Bible is very confusing, and probably hasn't been deciphered all the way. All the way as in the text in it prolly has more...definition...i dunno. Like it says that God made a Man. But it didn't say a HUMAN Man, right? Or a human woman? I forgot. I haven't looked at the Bible since school ended, sadly.  

WhoopThereItIsnt

deadtothecold
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:47 pm
god first ceated adam, supposedly because he wanted somthing else there or to marval at what he made, he then saw adam was lonley so he created eve. sweatdrop or at least from what i remember from it literaly being crammed in my head.  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff