Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Jesus Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rick Dawkins

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Hey, I pray to George Bush on a daily basis too! rofl

Teach children what you want as long as you're not traumatizing them...oh, failed on that point. Ok, well teach them to at least weigh evidence when making life decisions...damn, failure. Ummmm, teach them to at least keep their beliefs to themselves and to not try to get into public office to make huge fundamentalist change to our government and attempt to create a theocratic system! F! These guys are complete failures! Can we track these kids and add up all their psychiatry bills later in life? It's gonna be astronomical! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm
The Imperial Truth needs to be known crying  

-GS-Sailor Nemesis

SkeletonPhoenix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Rick Dawkins
Hey, I pray to George Bush on a daily basis too! rofl

Teach children what you want as long as you're not traumatizing them...oh, failed on that point. Ok, well teach them to at least weigh evidence when making life decisions...damn, failure. Ummmm, teach them to at least keep their beliefs to themselves and to not try to get into public office to make huge fundamentalist change to our government and attempt to create a theocratic system! F! These guys are complete failures! Can we track these kids and add up all their psychiatry bills later in life? It's gonna be astronomical! burning_eyes

Well we could always teach them " You take the good you take the bad and there you have the facts of life" Crap it failed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:53 pm
I've never watched it. But from what I've seen in tidbits on youtube, the brain washing is done to such an extreme, its like the people who do it to the kids know for themselves that its fake and they have to go this low to get believers.  

darkwolf possession

darkwolf possession

Koravin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:23 am
Cirosan
Tenth Speed Writer
I can't say that there's anything short of rape and murder that disgusts me more.

And this is somehow legal?

The government will permit a lot of questionable things, so long as its in the name of God.

Better yet - and this just speaks for itself - the official name for the camp, the name given to it by Becky Fischer herself, is "Kids on Fire". Oh, it gets better: It takes place annually at this location without fail: Devil's Lake, North Dakota.

I'm sorry, but normally, when one hears, "Kids on fire at Devil's Lake!", they call the police, not send their children.
rofl You make me lol. It's so true. That's pretty funny, except that people actually do it. Sometimes, I just can't believe people actually do this.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:09 pm
Koravin
Cirosan
Tenth Speed Writer
I can't say that there's anything short of rape and murder that disgusts me more.

And this is somehow legal?

The government will permit a lot of questionable things, so long as its in the name of God.

Better yet - and this just speaks for itself - the official name for the camp, the name given to it by Becky Fischer herself, is "Kids on Fire". Oh, it gets better: It takes place annually at this location without fail: Devil's Lake, North Dakota.

I'm sorry, but normally, when one hears, "Kids on fire at Devil's Lake!", they call the police, not send their children.
rofl You make me lol. It's so true. That's pretty funny, except that people actually do it. Sometimes, I just can't believe people actually do this.

What can I say when people have been brought up all their life believing this they hate facing the truth. So they do one of two things get mad or they force people to convert so they get some comfort in knowing its not just them that believe.

Geuss which one Christianity took.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Le Pere Duchesne

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:10 am
Quote:

But what about when people start thinking the Emperor is a God himself?

Quote:
What can I say when people have been brought up all their life believing this they hate facing the truth. So they do one of two things get mad or they force people to convert so they get some comfort in knowing its not just them that believe.

Option 'D': All of the above.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:32 pm
Gracchvs
Quote:

But what about when people start thinking the Emperor is a God himself?

Quote:

Option 'D': All of the above.

You are correct and your prize is a F'd up world, enjoy.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:31 pm
Heresy!
The Immortal Imperator is himself a God!

And if you don't like it, too bad. The Inquisition's going to bop you on the head with a deamonhammer, so nyah.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Not if the flying spagetti monster has anything to do with it.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Ryuuko666

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:08 pm
The Tyrranids will quickly take care of any 'flying spagetti monsters', whether or not it's in the interest of the space marines.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff