Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
December 23, 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy New Year!
  woo!
  meh...
View Results

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:19 am
Oukow
I'm glad that the cluttered desk didn't seem idiotic... <.>; But some things do annoy others so very much, no matter how small a problem it may be....

Thank you, Galladonsfire {you're new aren't you? Or am I mistaken?.}. Insanity and sanity seems so confusing to me... The fact that you can lose control of yourself and end up doing who knows what, scares me so much, but what scares me even more is the fact that it seems so strange afterwords and can leave an after shock and also can make you wonder if you just did, what you did... Do you know what I mean? ><;

Thank you guys for the comments. <3

Yes, I am new here, and it is sometimes confusing to one who has never seen it or witnessed it. Or even experianced it. A friend of mine told me once that sanity has a line and it is only as thin as we make it. So we can make it or break it. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 pm
That's a cool saying. >w<
And welcome.! =3

Oukow

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:14 am
I liked this, and I think that the reader not entirely understanding what's going on actually adds to the story. It helps give a sense of how confused the girl is.

This story was really effective at portraying emotions. One of the most effective portryals I've seen in a while, actually. Good job!!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:42 am
I liked the theme in this one. A few minor mistakes, all grammatical.

I took deep breaths, joking on them almost.
Choking?

And somewhere, you wrote "coming down from the stares" as opposed to stairs. I didn't notice anything else, I'll check again later (aka, not early in the morning sweatdrop )

Apart from my English-nazi-ness, I really liked the perspective.
It was emotional, it raged. It was very visual, very vivid. I understand what it's like to have a crappy relationship with your mom, so it kind of hit a personal note. Hope to see more of your work soon.  

Voxxx

Oukow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm
Thank you guys. I hope to write some more too, it's one of my new year goals. 3nodding

I went back and changed 'joking' and 'stares', thank you Voxxx for pointing the words out. I hope that your relationship with your mom gets better.

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff