Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
D.T., Ruhler, what do you think ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good plan ?
YES!!!!
76%
 76%  [ 10 ]
NOPE.
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:57 am
-bump-  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 pm
you spelled ruler wrong  

Drunk Tony

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm
hey Dt who picks teams???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:47 pm
D.T.: xd

Rajin-Sasori: I do... smile  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Shin Defender of Light
I suppose. But then the problem comes up, are they trustworthy ? Obviously D.T. can't give them admin if they've only been in the village a couple of weeks. They could just quit gaia one day, or just go point-blank inactive (*cough* Rekai Tori *cough*). And yes, nowe we wait....

rolleyes

Long time no see, eh? sweatdrop
Sorry 'bout that, the whole christmas thing kinda took over my time and straight after that I was sent all the way down to Melbourne. But going home tomorrow so I should be more active after that (should be stare )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:15 pm
Shin Defender, I don't think this is going to work.

DT obviously already looked at this, but probably only looked and didn't READ, and posted something stupid. He probably doesn't care, or is too lazy, or something.

What do you suggest we do now?

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:19 pm
Heck if DT lets us someone could create a Rp School. For noob rpers. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:25 pm
Haha, don't take it personally Rekai. Adn to Ruhler, honestly I'm with you. I'm thinking about leaving as well. D.T. just let's to many people pull strings around here, and it really ticks me off. And then he makes a sperate Chuunin examination for noos WHO HAVNT EVEN HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WHAT-SO-EVER IN BEING A NINJA!! I mean have you seen it !? Academy students and Genin all joining with-out a single mission completed. Although I would like to se Sasaki come back, I havn't talked to that guy in what seems like years. And am starting to speculate me may just have given up.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Shin Defender of Light
Haha, don't take it personally Rekai. Adn to Ruhler, honestly I'm with you. I'm thinking about leaving as well. D.T. just let's to many people pull strings around here, and it really ticks me off. And then he makes a sperate Chuunin examination for noos WHO HAVNT EVEN HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WHAT-SO-EVER IN BEING A NINJA!! I mean have you seen it !? Academy students and Genin all joining with-out a single mission completed. Although I would like to se Sasaki come back, I havn't talked to that guy in what seems like years. And am starting to speculate me may just have given up.

I hear ya. Part of the reason I've been gone so long (beside what I said before) was no motivation in this guild anymore. It's filled with pointlessness and I've seen hardly any literate RPers these days. Yes, the guild did have its time in glory, but I'd say that time is over now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:51 pm
*sigh* it seems the fate of every noble guild to die a pitiful death, never getting the pride it deserves, poor guild *pats guild on the head.... head region*  

thewhitelynx

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:48 pm
Lmfao... rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 pm
Maybe you should pm dt or something...Cuz i dont wanna see you guys go, tbh it looks like your holding this place together (with duck tape stuff)...Half the people here thinks its a good idea  

Bambi Hyuuga

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:30 pm
A separate Chuunin exam!???

I'm not even going to go look at it.....It would make me explode from an overload of noobiness hitting me straight on in the face if I clicked on it.

Sasaki said that due to 'school and obligations' he wouldn't be on much, but like you said, who knows, he may have seen the condition we're in and sort of gave up on us.

Yeah, Kulac.....I'm finding it harder to log on to Gaia, simply because of this thing. I must have joined when the guild's glory ended and we started going downhill. Man....I wish I could continue drawing that comic thing I started, but all the threads I'm referring off of are all scattered into the depths of this village, so I have no idea what's going on....

As to Bambi, we could try, but I doubt it will work. Look at that piece of stupidity he posted on here; he CLICKED on this link, he LOOKED at it, and all he did was 'correct' someone's spelling error.

If anyone's going to pm someone, it should be someone who knows DT the most/longest, as I don't think anyone takes kindly to some stranger complaining to him or calling him an incompetent guild master.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:57 pm
you guys are dorks,
The only member i passed who barely joined was bambi but even you guys cant
argue there, baby jynx, kayame, theve been with us for awhile but you guys never noticed them i guess..such a shame

as for your little argument i closed you guys off to new members to get started with what ever it is your planing but you'd rather sulk

SO GET YOUR WHINING a**'S UP AND START REDOING LEAF!
its what you wanted correct?

and as for shin, we spoke on this i gave you a crew spot to do whatever but
once again you rather sulk. im busy saving other villages and updating sub-forums so get off my a**!

...no domo this time you all make me sick!
I'm going to go cry in the corner...  

Drunk Tony

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:11 pm
We've probably never noticed because they probably didn't bother posting much.

Thank you very much for closing the village...

Shin Defender, did DT give you a crew spot? Well....if he did, get started on our village! That shadow guy must have posted like 5 threads for each question he had!

And DT, instead of commenting about rulers, you could have a least posted something saying you read this, but thanks for reading.

Well then, things are beginning to look up a bit! :3

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces