Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Wild Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:16 pm
After around twenty minutes of being tapped on the cheek, Alice started to feel Leslie's tapping and patting as the horse tranquilizer lost it's potency, slowly waking up. She was relieved to see she was still alive, and that she could breathe again. Alice took a deep breath and looked at Leslie, absolutely speechless and unsure of what was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:18 pm
Kage comes walking threw the forest originaly trying to get to the Manor but became quite lost. "Well Zainy I am affraid that we are terribly lost...Do you have any clue to where we are." Zainy looks at him with her emotionless face and nods no. "Well this is a pickle...Alright Zainy we will split up and look. You go that way and I will go this way." Kage and Zainy walk in too seperate ways. Zainy then notices some people up ahead. She continued to walk at her same slow speed towards the people as Kage was taking the right way and towards the Manor.

*Kage exits to Manor*  

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm
"Drew she is awake." Leslie called to Drew.

She walked away, then coming back with a pen and a piece of paper, and setting it on Alice's lap.

"Hi I am Leslie." Leslie said with a smile.

"Don't tell her your name." Drew snapped.

"She is a person tied to a chair, not a guest in a mansion." Drew added.

He walked over to Alice, kicking her firmly in the leg.

"Are those ropes to tight for you sweety?" Drew snapped in her face.

"You may not know me, but you knew my brother, does the name Alik ring any bells?" Drew asked, his back to her.

He felt the diamon in his pocket, mentally he was cheering himself on for getting her here. He would tourter her the best way he could without severally damaging her.

Katrina stood to her feet, walking over to Alice, and pluking a single stand of hair from her head.

"You're hair is very beautiful, is this you're naturally color?" Katrina said with a wicked laugh.

{Thank you!.}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 pm
[[ Done and Done ]]

Zainy watchs from a distance in displeasure. Suddenly behind her a Kage clone appears. "Hello Zainy it seems I took the right path. You may come meet me at any time. Be safe." The Clone Vanishes back into her shadow. She directs her attension back to the people but then decides itis not her concern and walks away. Zainy feels no pain for what she is not doing since her heart is colder than ice.  

KageFiendBaka

The Committee Staff Loiterer

10,400 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:36 pm
Alice wondered why Leslie seemed so nice, only to be pulled from the thought by a swift kick to the leg, which was painfully countered with a strand of her long hair being pulled out. Alice didn't know what to say, she was still in a daze with shadow Alice still asleep, she didn't want to say a word to these people, but it would get her nowhere. She started with Leslie since she was the first to speak to her, "Where am i?" she asked sleepily. Truthfully, she wasn't focused on the others, they seemed conniving and intimidating, she'd get nowhere quickly with Katrina or Drew, who were obviously more interested in torture than Leslie.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm
"They call this the Dark Woods, intimdating isn't it, and you will look at me when I speak to you, now you get introuble." Drew spat, gripping up Alice's head in his hands, so she would look into his eyes, his eyes turned a charcoal black, as he forced a thought into her mind, only for that though to cloud over everything else.

"Have fun with you're boyfriend killing you, let me know when you had enough, and want to listen." Drew said, focing a thought of Eli stabbing Alice many times in the throat with a kitchen knife.

Since Leslie could read minds, she saw exactly what Drew put in the girls mind, it made her want to vomit, it was so horrible, seeing the knife hit the girls throat was the worse part of it, she flinched as the thought kept going, as she kept getting stabbed mentally from her boyfriend.

She sat by the fire, pullying her knees to her chest.

"I wanna play." Katrina said with a smile, griping up Alice's hand, and pushing a emense amount of heat on her hand, giving her a nice stinging burn.

She laughed, plucking another strand of hair from her head, sitting next to her on the ground, picking up serpents tounge and playing with it.

"Very pretty dagger, may I keep it?" Katrina said with a laugh, knowing the girl was being tourtered.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:06 pm
Alice knew it wasn't real, but it was still hard to sit through, especially with Katrina adding to the pain. As time went on, the comforting thought that it wasn't real wasn't enough anymore, the thought Drew put in her mind was graphic enough to put her stomach in knots, she began to tear up and cry again, "Stop!" she shouted at Drew, shaking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 pm
"Good girl, now tell me all you know about the Slayer." Drew said, stoping the thought, Drew walked behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"You better do as I say or you know what will happen." Drew said again, walking around Alice, and sittin on the arm of the chair

Leslie was glad it stopped, she layed down on the ground looking at the fire, whishing she could help the girl, but knowing she couldn't she twiddled her fingers against the ground,still looking at the fire.

Katrina stood up, dropping the dagger into the ground and climbing up a tree and sleep in it.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:25 pm
Alice could hardly think with all of the pressure and fear they were putting on her, taking a moment to wonder why they even wanted to know about Lena. Their blood smelled sour, she thought they might be vampires, but she didn't know for sure, "Uhm, her name is Lena? And she's sixteen, a-and, she's from earth," she said, covering only the basics of what she could remember.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 pm
Leslie ended up falling alseep by the fire.

"Is she in a reationship with anyone?" Drew asked.

He needed to know more then the basics if he was going to end the slayer, she killed his brother, and he would avenge him.

"We will end it at this tonight, I will manipulate you're mind again to put you to sleep." Drew said, yawning.

He sat on the ground, waiting for an answer, so he could put her to sleep, then he could go to sleep.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm
Truthfully, Alice had no idea what to call Lena and Alaster, were they together? It wasn't her business, nor was it Drew's, "No," she answered sincerely, "She's trying, though, with Alaster Price," she said, feeling disgusted with herself that she'd actually just sold out to go to sleep. But she desprately wanted to go back to sleep, to be anywhere but here.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:54 pm
"Thank you, because you know what I am going to do to your little slayer friend? I'm going to wrip her to pieces." Drew said, gripping up her head again, his eyes turning blue, putting her to sleep.

He would leave it like that, so she would think about it during her dreams,he layed next to her on the ground, going to sleep.

Lights Dark Hue

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
On Kotomi's way to the city she saw a forest. 'Hmm... I could use a run...' She let the blanket of shadows fall and she closed her eyes celtic symbols glowed up and down her arms and she transformed into her ninetails form. She smirked then howled before running through the trees. She found no one about. Howling again the trees russled behind her making her jump. No echos bounced off of humans only off the trees. She sighed and kept on into the deeper part of the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm
Drew awoke to a bird chirping loudly, only making a big gust of wind shoot towards the bird, nocking it out of the tree.

He stood to his feet, stretching, looking at Leslie who was still asleep, then looking up at the tree, to see a faint outline of Katrina.

He walked over to Alice, gripping up her head.

"Awake." Drew demanded.

They would write letters today to her loved ones, saying that she was leaving.

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm
[[ Sorry i took so long to respond! I was fiddling with itunes. ]]

Alice awoke to see Drew standing in front of her, her first reaction was to shake her head from his hands, but she didn't. She was beginning to fear Drew, more than she originally did, she didn't want to make him angry, the pain he put her through already was enough for Alice, she simply let him do whatever he wanted now. She was beginning to break after the short time she'd been there, thinking over how stupid it was of her, if she didn't get mad at Lena, she wouldn't have ever ran out, and if she didn't run out, she wouldn't have been held captive by Drew, Leslie, and Katrina. It was just one more reason for her to hate herself. She looked up at Drew with an upset look in her eyes, hiding it with a blank expression on her face, "What?" she asked quietly.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff