Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:34 pm
Lena kept walking, eventually the boot prints turned into mud prints, so she knew she must have been taking the right path, eventually she came to the edge of the forest, when the grass became sand, she knew she must have taken a wrong turn somewhere, but then she saw boot prints in the sand, so she knew she must have been going the right way.

She hesitated for a moment, what if Luke made this path to kill her? What if it was just a trap? He did make it obvious that he wanted her blood, she shrugged it off, he did seem as though he did know a James, and wether or not he was lying or not, she kept on walking, feeling the sand crucnh under her feet.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 pm
Lena and James walked into the forest, it wasn't long intill the road, but they were taking it one step at a time, eventually they hit the clearing, Lena looked up at James.

"Did you know you had a sister?" Lena asked James, with a small smile.

James looked down at her, gently smilling back, but then he shook his head.

"I knew I had a sibling but I never knew I had a sister, I was oprhened when I lived here as a child, becoming a vampire shortly after, then getting adopted, where I moved to england, then meeting Luke when I was sixteen, I didn't know he was a vampire intill two years afterwards, and then a year after that I moved to London, Luke moved with me, but shortly after that I won on a scratch of ticket, thats when a strange bus came, and brought me here, I didn't expect Luke to come, but now he came." James said with a smile, he kept walking, seeing the road not far, he hit it, waiting for Lena.

Lena thought about James's story, it was vasley diffrent from Alice's except the being orphaned, other than that they were diffrent, it sounded like him and Luke were good friends, Lena steped onto the road with him, she pointed at the Price Manor with a smile.

"Thats where Alice is." Lena said.

James smiled, walking down the road to the front gates, followed by Lena.  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am
James walked threw the forest, eventually coming towards the end of the forest, he looked at the sand then to the lake in the horizon, he was glad he met his sister, but sad to say goodbye, he walked onto the sand, headed for the path farther down the sand.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:17 am
Luke walked into the fairie forest, eventually hitting the end of it, he hit the road, walking up it towards Price Manor.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Lena headed deeper into the fairie forest, the deep brush seemed darker then any time befor, or maybe that was just herself, she felt stupid not to think of Luke to be the one to crash her room, Lena picked up a thich stick, she could of easily broken it, but it wasn't for that, she chiped an end so it would make a point, she didn't plan on using this on James, just Luke.

Lena walked to the end of the treeline, eventually seeing the large moon reflect on the water, she stepped on the sand, headed further down to the lake.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 pm
Lena walked threw the forest, walking out of it and onto the road, she took the other direction towards the city, and towards the cemetary, knowing that was the only place crypts would be.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 pm
Andradessa flew above the tree tops, seeing fire, she sunk back down, she gripped up her purple gem in her arms, she concentrated hard, long black crytals shot from the ground, caccooning Andradessa in a pyrmid. Andradessa would not die tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am
A month had gone by since Fey had settled here, in the forest where he made his retreat to bask in his own thoughts and views.  

l Stephen Stills l

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm
l Stephen Stills l

Tiamalenth
User Image
Tiamalenth walked through the forest calmly and slowly, careful to be as silent as possible. She had barely spoken to anyone since arriving in the strange place that called itself Havenscrest. For a human town, it was not as ramshackle as she had expected, but it was still rather dull and boring, and in some places, downright dirty, not a fitting living place at all. So Tia had taken to hanging around the forest as much as possible. She didn't have to give up any of her gold to worthless humans to stay there for one, and it was much more pleasant than the town, in her opinion at least, if everyone thought the same way, there wouldn't be anyone in the town. She didn't really fear the creatures in the wood either, sure, she may have looked human, but that was nothing more than a cleaver deception, designed to fool others, she was a dragon through and through.

As she walked, she became aware that there was someone else in her immediate vicinity and she frowned, hoping they would be interesting at least; she had already eaten, so she wasn't in the mood for making a meal of this creature whatever it was. She still hadn't spotted it, even though she had caught it's scent, and she considered walking by it. Seized by curiosity, she purposely stepped on a rather large stick, producing a loud SNAP, and waited to see what the [lesser] being would do.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm
Fay continued about his business by the fire, sitting on a log whittling awake at a branch. He heard the snap but didn't flinch in the slightest. He had been around long enough to know how to deal with what so ever came his way. He had lived many lives and crossed this mortal plane just as many, learning all survival and fighting arts scattered across it.  

l Stephen Stills l

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:39 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
The creature did nothing at all in response to the sound and Tia wondered a moment whether it was deaf, or perhaps to stupid to move? Not that it mattered much, the thing was lucky she wasn't hungry, and that he didn't look nearly as appetizing as some of the other creatures that ran around out here. Stepping into the glow of the fire, she assessed the creature, looking it up and down, taking in it's strange appearance and the expensive-looking armor it was wearing, armor that would have looked great in her collection. "You don't seem to be worried about the creatures out here at all, what does the fire keep them away or something?" she eventually said, asking the question nonchalantly. Then, without asking or introducing herself, Tia sat down on the ground across the fire from the thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 pm
"Fire keeps me warm and cooks food." Fay answered concisely.  

l Stephen Stills l

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:51 pm
Tiamalenth
User Image
"You need help in keeping warm and cooking your food? How pitiful." Tia commented as she watched the creature, trying to figure out exactly what it was. It reminded her slightly of the fay from her home, but slightly different to. Deciding not to dwell on the matter, she shrugged it off, putting it to the back of her mind, if she ever had a reason to need to know what the creature was, she would think about it then. Deciding to see if she could get any use out of the creature she asked, "So, how long have you been in this place anyways?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:14 pm
"A Month, I take what I need, I thrive off the land, builds character and such." Fay put on quite the charade. He could feel the murderous intent coming from her, She even had a scent of blood coming subtle off of her as he casually kept his composure. "Now the question is; Why are you in the center of the forest, deep enough to come across little old me?"  

l Stephen Stills l

Dark Doe Alysse

Demonic Darling

22,440 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 pm
l Stephen Stills l
"A Month, I take what I need, I thrive off the land, builds character and such." Fay put on quite the charade. He could feel the murderous intent coming from her, She even had a scent of blood coming subtle off of her as he casually kept his composure. "Now the question is; Why are you in the center of the forest, deep enough to come across little old me?"

Tiamalenth
User Image
Tiamalenth shrugged. "No reason in particular, I was just taking a walk and I ended up here." she half-lied. She had no reason to tell this man that the reason she wasn't in town was that she couldn't stand giving away her gold to humans when staying out here was free. When she though about it, that could have been his reason for staying out here, either that or he was simply broke. Probably the latter, seeing as he certainly wasn't a dragon, if he was even a he. Not that she cared of course. What she was wonder now was a simple question: was the thing edible? Well, to be more precise, did the thing have dragon's bane on it? Pretty much anything was edible, except dragon's bane of course. "So, what manner of creature are you?" she asked.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff