18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Crystal; Suicune &gt; you.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Ruby / Sapphire; Jewels rule ALL.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
FireRed / LeafGreen; Hey, I can be old schooling, too!
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Diamond / Pearl; So what if they haven't even BEGUN planning them?
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Pssht. I bet Emerald will beat out ALL these pansy-a** games.
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
I... dunno... I (love them all/never played 'em/like something else).
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 49

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:27 pm
Even if I did live near an event, chances are I'd be too sick to go. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:28 pm
Sui Kune
I'm still steamed that NoA took Celebi out of the Crystal version (Gold and Silver too?) so the only way you can get it is to go to a Nintendo event. >/ Why? Don't they realize that there ARE antisocial hermits who live 200+ miles away from the nearest city that has the events?
Celebi was never officially in Gold or Silver. The only way you could officially get one in Japan was in Crystal with the Moble Adapter.

But, yes, it's stupid that they did that. What they should have done is after you beat Red, he gives you the GS ball as part of the award. You then go to Kurt and have to wait 24 hours (like in the Japanese version) until he gives it back to you. Then, the next day, you go back to him and he meantions that it has something to do with the shrine in the forest. You do that, and then BOOM! Celebi, Level 30, time to battle and catch you!  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:29 pm
Alexa-sama
CPanda
There is nothing in my games that I am proud of because...

I suck. crying

It's true though. I've NEVER finished a video game. EVER. This means that I have never beaten the elite four. I want to SOOOOO bad! crying It's not fair! Damn my inability to concentrate for that long!!!

My pokedax is always a disgrace, by the way. I have never tried to catch all the pokemon. I just wanna beat the elite four!!! crying

So...yeah. crying crying crying

Aww, that's ok. I feel your pain, since Gold's the only version with atleast one thing I can be proud of.. . __.;;;
I still haven't finished Blue. *stares at his GBA SP and then reaches over to whipe some dust off it of*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:55 pm
Nuh-uh, gurlfr'en'! I gaht a Celebi AND a Mew!  

koorisei

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:12 pm
*sighs* no one I know around here still plays pokemon... and I live in canada, atlantic canada no less, so the chances of a Nintendo Pokemon are....goose egg, zip, zero and nil. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:37 pm
In my silver, I have completed my Pokédex. Including Mew and Celebi. *pets GameShark*  

Andy1989

Load Chaud

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:48 pm
Alexa-sama
I'm more like that collector dude from The Power Of One. 3nodding

Lawrence III.

Eh, the only version's Pokédex I've 100% completed was Yellow. I have several legit Mew I got from the mall tours (the first one's OT is LUIGIW, and the second's OT is LINKW).
I have the Hoenn Dex completed in both Ruby and Sapphire, but I've yet to get around to completing the National Dex, huh. And I haven't completed the Kanto Dex in FireRed and LeafGreen yet... Sna.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:09 pm
*scared looks all around* Uh...I finished Red? Also, got my Pokedex compelete on it, and most of my team to Lv. 100 without rare candies or Game Shark ^^; I've -just- started Leaf Green, so I'm not too sure about it yet *Yay! Still in Mnt. Moon* >,> So, you can get new Pokemon in that one, too?  

TheWhitePhoenix

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:13 pm
Andy1989
In my silver, I have completed my Pokédex. Including Mew and Celebi. *pets GameShark*
*eyes GameShark with mallous and hate for deleting his Red game before he found out about the Mew Glitch* stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:20 pm
I had a Mew, but it was created with the BrainBoy -- an old third-party Pokégizmo that a friend of mine had, which was apparently created solely for the purpose of twiddling your Pokémon game and giving you extra saves.

I have a complete Sapphire-dex -- and am missing only two actual Pokémon from that collection. I need a Sceptile and a Metang to have a fully transferable Sapphire-dex.

I'd go after a complete Green-dex and National-dex, but I am SOOOO bored with Green it's not even funny. gonk  

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:36 pm
=\ I've never completed my Pokédex in any of my versions. I should try to do that sometime. I'm so lazy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:53 pm
I had just noticed something wrong about the poll options...

The names of the DS Pokémon games are Diamond and Pearl. Diamond and Jade are hacked versions of a another RPG (called Telefang) to have a Pokémon title screen.  

Load Chaud

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:29 am
Alexa-sama

So...
[+]__Does anything in any of your Versions make your chest swell with pride?
[+]__If so, what it is? And why? Give us the 4-1-1, mans!
[+]__If not, then.. why not? Team worthless and weak? Pokédex a disgrace? Whywhywhy!?

Hell yes. I have a Shiny Furret from my very first Silver Game (I was going on the name Kamon) that I got at lv 3 right after getting my first 5 balls from the Aide. Peaches is now a lv 36 Furret whom I love to death. I also have a Mew (Mew Trick) and a Celebi (sharked in a GS ball on Crystal). I don't have any full dexs. Yet. Give me a bit and I'll have a full one on the first 6 games. It's more breeding and trading than anything hard, since I've got two of the Beasts on Crystal (from my old game I had to trade off of) and so can track them in all the games once I get the Crystal Suicune.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:31 am
Load Chaud
I had just noticed something wrong about the poll options...

The names of the DS Pokémon games are Diamond and Pearl. Diamond and Jade are hacked versions of a another RPG (called Telefang) to have a Pokémon title screen.

I'll go and fix that. Hacked games = Big NO NO.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500