Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Readers' and Writers' Guild
Welcome! (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wonderful nonsense

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:50 pm
Inepta
rain-ever-falling
I love to read, and often times my homework fails to be completed because of it.

The same with me XD

Haha. Teachers always want to know why I didn't do my homework, so I told them I got into a book. Then, I don't think they know what to say, especially English teachers. But, now there use to my unsualness, and threaten to call my parents and take away my books. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:16 pm
Hey. My name's WickedSong...I go by Song, really. I love reading and I wish I could write more... Really, I just started writing a novel that's a bit of a fanfiction of Twilight... Maybe I'll post it here sometime. ^_^ Anyways, I'm a high school senior and I'm obsessed with band. In fact, if there's ever a time I disappear for a while, it's because of a lot of band activities and the rapid catching-up on school work.  

WickedSong

ShatteredWingedWolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:03 pm
Wow! I am so amazed! All of my friends thought that fell and the sight where stupid. Ive read hundreds of books and can never remeber thier names...I also have read the Riely Jenson series, the joe grey series, Ghatti's tale, warriors the first two, and i will post more cause I cant remeber anything else really....but I love historical (kind of), Paranormal (Oh yea!), Murder mysteies, thrillers, horror, and books where you have to think...oh and I just finished outsiders...it made me cry...yea...cant wait to get to know all of you! Go ahead and PM me at anytime if you want to talk! Oh one last think...I also like making rps based of my ideas and books...
Kitty  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am
Hello! I'm Limely, and I mostly read fantasy-books. I also write a lot myself, but being Norwegian, I find it easier to express myself in my mother tongue, so you probably won't see many texts from me. (: I am currently working on a lengthy fantasy-comic. I don't write my schripths as manuses, though, but as you would write a book, since that helps me better imagine the scenes and such.

Some of my favourite authors are Jonathan Stroud, Terry Pratchett (I just read his Hogfather, by the way, it was great), Garth Nix and Thore Hansen, and then there's probably some I have forgotten.

Thanks a lot for the invitation, by the way. (:  

Limely

teenroses

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:04 am
Okay, then!

Hi, I am Teenroses, and I love: Writing, Reading, Philosophies, Psychology, Ice Skating, playing my flute, and listening to music.

I happy to join this guild! smile

Although...I have this dreadful habit of becoming too lazy to visit the guild forums, so I shall force myself (if it takes blood, sweat, and/or tears) to do so.

Cheers!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:35 pm
Hello, I'm Hattie (but PLEASE call me Bluefire), I read all the time. I've been known to read at 4am. Yeah, so, I'm British (constituent country depends on the conversation) and I tend to write poetry and ridiculously short stories (ie 3 chapters to a page.) I am slightly random (I'll randomly post CAKE!! because I feel like it. Mmm...cake! biggrin dramallama I'm a bit of a drama queen dramallama as well as being random xp and I put far too many emotes in this. I will creep off like a cat with my tail between my legs.  

Hattie and Bluefire

Yuki Rini-chan

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Ah! Hallu everyone! I absolutely LOVE to read^^ A have NO writing ability..... ok... fine... I have SOME but not very much^^;; Lets just say I draw a million times better than I write^^ And thank you very much for the invite to this guild^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:44 pm
hello....my name is nico.....i was invited to this guild and would just like to say that i love writing.....especially (im not good at spelling) songs and short stories xd  

eterna verde

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:45 pm
Hello peeps!!! I'm Akari, Aki for short please. I pretty much do whatever sounds interesting to me at the moment. I tend to be spacy and a bit of klutz, but my writing tends to be somewhat depressing......not sure why that is yet.

Favorite series at the moment: Abarat by Clive Barker  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:48 pm
rain-ever-falling
Inepta
rain-ever-falling
I love to read, and often times my homework fails to be completed because of it.

The same with me XD

Haha. Teachers always want to know why I didn't do my homework, so I told them I got into a book. Then, I don't think they know what to say, especially English teachers. But, now there use to my unsualness, and threaten to call my parents and take away my books. eek
NOOO!! NEVER let them take away your books!!!! It's horrible!!! TTxTT Stay up until like... 3AM doing your homework if you have to, but NEVER let them take away your books! Books are filled with... well... joy!

Yuki Rini-chan

Invisible Sex Symbol

Grim-Ragdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:00 pm
Hello, call me by Grim or Katy, and my interests are obvious, reading and writing, which is why I joined! (Thanks for inviting me!!) How much am I obsessed with reading? Well, I'm 12 and I'm in 6th grade, of course, but last year we had a reading program called AR. We don't have it in middle school, of course, but what you'd do is after you read a book, you'd sign into your account and would take a quiz about the book, and then get points after. Points depended on how long the book was, and if I remember right, I think Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was like, 14 points or something. Okay, then, my teacher had a chart with everyone's name, and for every five points you had you got a sticker. Each row had up to 100 points. By the end of the year I had almost 5 rows filled, and it was almost funny that everyone else would only have 4 or 5 stickers. So yeah, I'm a nerdy freak, woot, and so now I'm the class bookworm. Everyone calls me studious, but they must be trying to impress me showing off how many words they know - not that they use it right. I HATE tests... and essays.. and speeches... etc, but to my great disappointment my teacher is always reading my work out loud, D=

Oh, and if anyone goes on FanFiction, my penname is The Psychotic Bunny, some of my better work is on there, but beware, I'm bad at poetry, eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:40 pm
this is where I introduce myself right?...
sweatdrop
Hello, I'm Jimena or chubosaurus; I was invited to this guild and I enjoy reading and I do sometimes write funny poems that make no sense xd
I speak Spanish because of where I live but I prefer to read books in English. whee
I also love music, even though I suck at playing instruments...  

chubosaurus

cute monkey6

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Oh Lord! I can't stand it either! I mean, what is the point, really. People these days cannot move their fingers a few extra keys? No offense, but it bugs me a lot. You can talk like that on AIM or on Gaia to other players, but in a Reading and Writing guild? That would be funny to see, actually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:36 am
Hi, I'm Tara and I'm nineteen. I love to read. I am currently re-reading the Harry Potter series, which is my favorite series EVER.

I also like to write books. I've had this idea for about ten years now but I'm having problems writing it. *sigh*  

TaraMarcum

Empress Raven Vulcana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:22 pm
Hello; my name is Emily. I am mostly one who reads, but I do some poetry sometimes. I intend to post something here at some point. (:
Thanks for the invite !  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces