Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin Exams part 3; all who have passed part 2, post here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:12 pm
Oi, Shin, should we start some sort of testing to pass the existing Chuunins on to Jounin, or take a break first?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:13 pm
YAY SOMEONE MADE CHUNNIN!!!

Starts to wave around a stick, and confettie starts to come out. YAY!!!!  

Ducttape_Bandit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:14 pm
Nah, I think I (or we) can do them. I might have to leaf here to go play basketball though, so I can't guarantee my activity. Plus homework after that by the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:15 pm
ruhler
Oi, Shin, should we start some sort of testing to pass the existing Chuunins on to Jounin, or take a break first?

Are you gonna have a competition where Jounin can become Anbu?

And if I become Anbu, can I still keep my squad?  

Ducttape_Bandit

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:18 pm
Am I too late to reply? Been having a lot of 4am-11am shifts at my weork and been sleeping during day to make up for lack of sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 pm
"yeah go Hikari!"  

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:43 pm
((*bows* Thank you! I'll do my very best!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Dirge of Cerberus`
Am I too late to reply? Been having a lot of 4am-11am shifts at my weork and been sleeping during day to make up for lack of sleep.

Ah.......eff. Kimimaru, what should we do about this one?

Hmm....If you'd like, I'll start the Jounin exams, and you can jump in whenever you can.

@Child of Hatred I don't think so; I think Jounin should be promoted to ANBU based on the missions you complete and how well you complete them.  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:11 pm
ruhler
Dirge of Cerberus`

Ah.......eff. Kimimaru, what should we do about this one?

Hmm....If you'd like, I'll start the Jounin exams, and you can jump in whenever you can.

@Child of Hatred I don't think so; I think Jounin should be promoted to ANBU based on the missions you complete and how well you complete them.

Not sure, he wasn't as active. But he did beat one of my made-up RPC's, what do you think ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 pm
Well, why not? Let's pass him on to Chuunin then x3

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:54 pm
'Tis decided! Cerberous you are now a Journeyman ninja. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:38 pm
It didn't matter if I as passed or not, I hadf some things I could've done to make the next chuunin exams interesting for those in my way. Either way I am currently talking to the Kazekage of sand village Desmund and seeing if there's going to be a change in Kazekage and I am also in process of increasing activity in the village. One problem with the sand village though is I went away for a few days hoping that in that time people would've posted some suggestions for what we can do increase its activity and whether to allow other villages to get involved, no response, really starting to think sand village has died, people just join do a few random posts in whatever topic they want then disappear.  

Dirge of Cerberus`

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:35 pm
Dirge of Cerberus`
It didn't matter if I as passed or not, I hadf some things I could've done to make the next chuunin exams interesting for those in my way. Either way I am currently talking to the Kazekage of sand village Desmund and seeing if there's going to be a change in Kazekage and I am also in process of increasing activity in the village. One problem with the sand village though is I went away for a few days hoping that in that time people would've posted some suggestions for what we can do increase its activity and whether to allow other villages to get involved, no response, really starting to think sand village has died, people just join do a few random posts in whatever topic they want then disappear.

It's always the tough guy persona with you, isn't it? XD
and yes, I know this is a reply to a ten or so day old post.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff