Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what do your parents think of your friends? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am
One of my best friend's works for my parents and they haven't met my other friend  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:49 am

Beth's been basically adopted by my father, Lottie's welcome to crash the house even at two in the morning, Britney makes bad choices that piss both me and my parents off (but I love her anyways - always will), my boyfriend's made a good impression, and past that they don't really know or care about any of my other friends.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Klusterfuq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:47 pm
they think they're ok. just strange and pain in the asses at times  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:42 pm
my mom is cool with them but my dad isnt so sure  

night_glows_red_as_a_rose

SolTheHedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:24 am
Yeah my Mom is fine with most of my friends but one of them she thinks is prejudice which isn't true...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:16 pm
My mom doesn't like my three friends I have because they are young and don't have any experience in the real world. She thinks I should have adult friends because I can relate to them better, I know what the experience is of an adult, and because my entire life I've been around more adults than any child should ever be...kind of like being an experiment were they test life on your with out other children existing....

My father doesn't really think much of me having friends, though he does know I have some, but he doesn't really care because he knows that they are just children and that I have them as friends because I am trying to blend in the social community as if I really have friends. Hes got the similar theory or idea or whatever as mi mom, but hes not a p***k. He thinks that I'm just by myself and that I should have fun with or with out friends.

I have some friends but they don't do the semi-adult or crazy things that peek my interests, so I tend to hang out with the older people...its just s**t. stare  

Vaknar21

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:15 am
Nah, they like my friends. My grandmother feels sympathy for some of my friends when they resort to certain vices (usually the same stuff I do, but I keep it under wraps) such as my friend Malcolm's apparent drinking problem and his Adderall abuse.

Matter of fact, it's usually just Malcolm that she finds call for concern about, since he's possibly the most unstable (and usually most silent about his problems).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm
My parentals stopped caring about my friends years ago.  

Tamber-Fate

.killed.tears.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:35 pm
My parents love my friends and my boyfriend but they don't really don't like my parents and I don't blame them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:47 pm
my parents are pretty much ok with my freinds, but some of them they arent really sure about. i guess they dont think that those freinds are good influences because they are major slackers and couldnt care any less about school if they tried. all of my friends are also really really really hyper and scream nonstop when we're not in school or being watched. but other than that my parents are ok with my friends. of course they havent met all of them yet...  

Insanly out of control

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:02 pm
Grandma is meh with the ones I've brought over, thinks all the others are just little whiney kids, which is for once correct on her part.
But the whiny people aren't my real friends, just idiots I chill with 'till I meet up with my older friends.
There is a few good friends my age, like Gaitlin and AlPacino.
But that's because we've went through some s**t.

Grandpa thinks they are all druggies, which is mostly true, except for the goodie goodie pussies, whom just follow me around.
Gah, I hate those people. Doesn't matter how many times I tell them to leave me the hell alone, they still act like we are long time buddies.
And the preppies, my god do I hate them. Just because I go out with a cheerleader once in a blue moon, they think of me as a best friend. Nice to have huge friends, though. And a few are alright, just to obsessed with football/basketball/soccer/baseball.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:38 pm
My friends usually act really different around my parents than when I hang out with them.
which is good, cause we would probably scare the s**t out of my parents. xDD

totally_out_of_it

Alternate275

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:50 pm
Dang it's been a while since I came here =O

anywho, my mother could really care less, she knows them or will know them anyway...

My father hasn't seen most of my friends... So hence, he thinks I hang around a bunch of bad gay people, when infact, they're good people that just wanna hang out stare

He also thinks I'm out with them breaking all kinds of laws and doing bad things... It's really retarded, and becomes a big deal. So I wind up not going out much becuz of him emo

At first, I was hurt by his thoughts... But I grown to realize that I could care less what my father thinks anymore... I'm not his son stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:00 am
She thinks me and my friends are part of an ocult,(wich is sorta true)
and that my friends are bad influences.  

Persaphonia

Lady Rachiru

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:56 pm
My parents and family have only met a few of my friends.
I personally think my friends are t odifferent and non-conformist to ever be entirely liked by my friends  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games