Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Village Pharmacy and Greenhouse. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What seems like a better medicine?
Second Wind Serum.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Rage of the Skies Serum.
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Owwin looked over the counter to make sure nobody was listening. "Well Senshima, becasue the hospital pays me to make them stuff I really don't need to charge, but don't tell anybody. I can always use more money. For a fellow squad 9 member it is free." Owwin grinned from ear to ear and handed him a vial of a golden fluid and a satchel of powder. "You can put the powder in smoke bombs, on exploding tags, coat clones with it, or whatever! You will owe me a vote in the avatar contest subforum though!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:23 am
"haha alright, and thanks"

*Senshima walked off*  

Senshima

LilChris0293

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Kenji walked in. "Wow Owwin you finally set up the shop. So is the offer to be partners still avaliable. I will go fetch the necessary items to make the variety of potions, posions, ect. And you handle the making them and we share the profits?" Kenji asked Owwin remembering the offer he had made to him in the Forbidden Forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:02 pm
Owwin was glad he had remembered that they would be partners. Owwin needed some new ingredients. "You can things from this list for me. On this list are 17 herbs, 9 fungi, and 3 insect species. I will need them for a very... special project I am starting. You can pick these up at your own leisure. They aren't needed now. They are all common and easy to find."

Owwin handed over a second list. "I will need these two ingrediants soon though. Keep an eye out for them." There was a sketch of a small plant. It's leaves were green, but at the top they twisted together to form what looked like a green rose. Below that was a small drawing of a shrub that had fist sized clusters of orange berries on it. "Bring me back either the full plant, or the seeds of each."  

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:42 pm
Owwin walked into the pharmacy and smiled. He had just motivated a couple of young medical ninjas. If they kept up their work, they would be able to help so many people. If they would help him research the human body, it would be possible to double human life expectancy, while keeping an excellent quality of life. Well maybe not possible, but he could dream.

He walked out of the back door and into the greenhouse. After watering his plants and altering the temperature around a few imported species he went into a room where he kept a few species of the rare animals from the Mystic Forest. He fed the snakes with an artificial meat diet of his own creation. He also trained his puppetry a bit while doing it, making the snakes work for their food. Next he fed the insects, and after that the birds and mammals.

Taking care of the Pharmacy was hard work, but it was rewarding. Owwin sat down at his desk and tried to relax and bask in his love of his work. Just as he started to doze off a sharp pain wrapped around his skull, down his spine and then throughout th rest of his body. He fell to the ground and started shaking. Owwin crawled across the floor shaking, and drew a large syringe out of his medical bag. He then injected himself with it. He blacked out on the floor and had a deep dreamless sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:41 am
xantos stepped in the pharmacy
"hey Owwin...i'm gonna need a....holy crap...Owwin!"

he knelt by Owwin's body

"What on earth happend here?"  

Tb00123

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:18 pm
Owwin woke up to Xantos kneeling over him. He was a little disoriented and tried to back across the floor. "What? what do..." Owwin looked around. He noticed that there was a syringe on the ground and there was a puncture in the skin on his arm. "Oh." Owwin stood up and started cleaning up his mess. He tried to think up a story about what had happened, but he thought that it would be easier to tell the truth.

"Well, the thing is. You know I am from another continent, and over there I worked in genetics. Well we found out how to make altercations to human DNA in living humans, not just human embryos." He started pacing nervously and organizing things that were already fine. "We didn't have the extra money at the time to pay a human test subject to come in, so we did it, and as you can see, well. It didn't kill me."

Owwin stated looking out the windows and checking to see if anybody was around. "We altered a few things, like my blood. I can give blood to any human being on the planet, and it will take on their DNA and become their blood. there is a 0% chance of the body rejecting it. The same goes with my organs. The bad thing is that it takes a toll on me. My nervous and muscular systems will freak out every once and a while because my body doesn't fully recognize them. I have to inject myself with an immunosupressant once in a while to keep my body in line."

Owwin walked back and grabbed a few tools used for making medicine. "I just overworked myself. Between medical training, puppet training, and poison making I got sidetracked and forgot to take my medicine. I am rested up now though. Thanks for coming by, what do you need?" He set his tools on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:28 pm
"i need..something..flamable..you know...sometihng with the force of a couple alpha charges, got anything like that...like a liquid when induced to flame or some other chemical makes a huge explosion?"  

Tb00123

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:53 pm
Owwin had never tried to make explosives before, but he could try. He had plenty of combustable plants. How hard could it be? "I remember copying some notes from the research journals I borrowed about making explosives. By infusing some charkra into certian chemicals and combustable material we could probably make something like that. I was actually thinking about making a bomb that scattered thermite instead of shrapnel. Tell me, are these for combat use or opening new 'doors'?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:55 pm
"anytihng, igniting buildings and blasting open doors"  

Tb00123

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 pm
"Then we are gonna need something with more force than shrapnel. I will get to work and do my best. Come back later to pick it up." Owwin went into the back room and started mixing different things and seing what got the best results.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Kenji walked back over to Owwin, "Hey what all is on this list?" Kenji asked as he looked at the list again.  

LilChris0293

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:29 pm
A loud explosion sounded and Owwin was thrown out of his lab into the main room. He stood up and brused some of the soot off of his front side. He then turned to Kenji. "The insects are the rare north bees that only make their nests on the north sides of trees, purple silkworms, and lumberjack beetles. I hear they are all pretty common in the Mystic Forest, but they don't exist anywhere else in the world."

Owwin licked his fingers and put out a small fire on his hair. "The plants are species of rosemary, parsley, sage, marjoram, thyme, mint, rue, angelica, bay, oregano, dill and basil that were introduced here years ago and have adapted to the Mystic Forest's harsh conditions."

"The fungi are 4 different bioluminescent fungi of the same genus. They are green, blue, yellow, and the much more uncommon red. The other 5 are sponge like and look very much the same. You can distinguish them by throwing this powder on them." Owwin handed him a silver powder. "One will start shaking, another will shrink, one will bend as if bowing, one will turn blue and another will die. You can bring it to me dead so long as you remember where you found it."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 am
xantos stepped into the pharmacy, seeeing many things scorched

"well, i see you've been working hard, you got my explosive formula yet?"  

Tb00123

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:34 am
(I typed this up once but my computer erased it!)
"I have a formula. I have had it for a while. The problem is I can't get it to go into explosive tags, so I am putting it into these baseball sized capsules instead. This makes them more like grenades, but without the metal shards flying everywhere." Owwin moved over to the back window. "These are very good at moving things." Owwin's back lawn would have looked like a lunar wasteland covered in craters. The only difference was that it was covered in debris from other things that had been blown up.

Owwin offered a backpack of the capsules. "They can be detonated by heat or impact, so seal them up in a scroll or something. You might want to take them off my hands. I got a little explosive happy during testing and as you can see I ruined my back yard."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff