Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Ria RPG Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:40 pm
Yeah, thanks to my link checkin' mad skillz, yo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:45 pm
Uhmm, I just wunna know....what the heck is it? sweatdrop  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:48 pm
KuraiGekkou
Ria Dating Game

About:

So yeah. As i said in the announcments I just recieved my old Rpgmaker2000 made game called Ria date. It was made during the last few monthes when Ria 2 was dying. (so i didn''''t RP and made an RPG2000 game instead XD). Thinking i would never work on it again i deleted it off my old computer. Now DP was nice enough to send me the version i made everyone download I relized.. this game was pretty intensly coded...

Not to mention fun too XD.

In this lil version here i sent out to the Ria 2 punks before they all went off in their own lives only lasts for one day and one battle. But has maps from the Orignal Ria 1 RPG game. What do you do in this trial? Well for now.. theres no real plot, just woo the Ria 2 chicks and recruit some punks to the battledome. Theres one special ending already added though X3. but thats for people who are smart enough to find out XD.

summing it up. Its basically an Old RPG game i made for Ria 2  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:56 pm
Uhhmm, I still dont understand sweatdrop just some dating game? as in.....what now? gonk I'm always so clueless gonk  

Nohea-Chan

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:01 pm
mm how else do i put this.. ::thinks:: silly Nohea can't understand..

Its an RPG game i made using Rpgmaker2000 that was meant for Ria 2.

But i made it so it had a dating system instead of the basic RPG game stuff. Theres battle in there and all that, but the main point of the game (so far) is to woo gurls XD.

If that still dosent make sense. Then:

Its something i made for Ria 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:05 pm
Why can't we woo other people..like boys ((since im not a boy..or a lesibian..XP))

I've downloaded everything..I just need to do installation..but where is the Winzip icon?!? gonk

I wonder how I look..hmm..i wonder who's going to try and woo me?  

JoY_AnGel

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:05 pm
Ah, I get it. I think... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:50 pm
lol very intersting game Kurai 3nodding Gah I died by the chocobo game xp but very entertaining whee  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:01 pm
Have you seen me yet??What do I look like?What did I say..lol..I bet Tiffy in the game had a large bust..like you do XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:06 pm
I dont think we are in the game yet, didnt kurai say he was planning it?? This is based on the Ria 2 (Rene, Sakura, chii, etc...) plot!! or something like that lol my guys name is Hokoru whee Hhhhmm, im still pondering on which girl to swoon lol blaugh  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:07 pm
yeah...uhhh... how do i get it to work...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:36 pm
ohh..I wish I could jsut find the WinZip icon!!ahh!!  

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:51 pm
Hmmmmm -____-

*thinks about what Sakura Ai looks like*

I wonder...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:03 pm
Kurai told me to post this so yeah >_>;;

Weapons

Grim Reaper staff: She carries her staff that looks like something a Grim Reaper would have. She doesn't use it to chop heads off, only to use for spellbounds

Sakura Ai's abilities

Raven's claw
She uses her Grim Reaper Staff for this. First she'll twirl it around and then draw a huge star with the blade part of the staff on the ground. Then she'll say a few words to summon shadow figures to fight.

Her chant goes something like this: "God's of Heaven, God's of Earth, Let everything as it should be, thus shall it be"

Angelic orbs

She places her hands over her heart and chants another chant, but a chant filled with light. Once her chant is over, a light orb is around her heart, she thne brings her hands out and call out the orb. As the orb comes out of her heart the orb duplicates into two, then those two will seperate until there is eight angelic orbs. Once there is eight she'll clap her hands and the orbs will shoot out at the oppenent at various parts of the human body.

Her chant goes something like this: "Open your heart, come to the grace of Heaven's eternal fantasy, come to harlem's harmony"

Angel's wrath

She'll take some of her angelic feathers, which are like blades, and throw them at her oppenent. Remember, the feathers are blades not soft.

Oh! and Tiff and Joy should probably do this. Just post your abilities and weapons.

>_>  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:09 pm
yeah go ahead Joy and Tiff.

I forgot to mention, you guys add some of your sayings and personality i guess. basically another profile for me to use for the game.  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff