Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:42 pm
One morining Gemini woke up and yawned. When Gemini got dressed into clean clothes she thought to herself, 'It was nice of the Titans to take me in as one of their memebers. And they're the only thing close to a family that I got. Cuz I don't remember a thing about my family. Hu...' So Gemini wore a little red dress and two red shoes. As she walked out of her room, she walked straight into Starfire's room and said, "Morning Miss...I mean Starfire."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:06 pm
"Oh, good moring young Gemini. Sleep well?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:49 pm
"Oh, I slept pretty good, thank you", said Gemini with a smile. Walks up to Starfire and hugs her. "Um, Starfire I really don't know how to do my hair. So...um can you do it for me please?" asked Gemini with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:53 pm
"Ok, Gemini", said Starfire as she brushed Gemini's brown hair. When she was done brushing Gemini's hair, she said, "There you go Gemini. Your hair is long straight brown hair as always."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:37 am
(Here I go, do we start of with our new powers ?)

Robin stopped for breath sweat dribbling of his brow he had to stop.He had run out of breath and energy he collasped on the ground. Training was over today.He looked other to see his training partner Fire fighter he too was worn out sweating. 'You Ok ?' he asked between dog panting.

'Good' he replied using up what little strenght he had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:08 pm
-Raven sat in her room meditating. She heard the others talking.- 'I should probably go outside and see whats going on.' -Leaves her room and goes into the hallway.-  

IIRavenII

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm
"Gemini how about you go check what everybody else is doing and I'll be right down k", said Starfire with a smile.

~~~~~~IN JUMP CITY~~~~~~~

Fox kept walking around in Jump City until she saw a tower in the shape as a T, on a little island. 'How starnge a Building shape as a T on an island. Hmmm', she thought to herself as she stared at the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:24 pm
"Oky Doky Starfire! Oh, and thank you", said Gemini as she left Starfire's room. As Gemini skipped around in the Tower, she accidently bumped into Raven. "Ooof! Ooops sorry Raven", she said with a smile on her face. "Well see yah", she said again as she skipped away again and sanged, "I'm off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of oz."

'Can't believe the Tians showed me that movie and now that song is stuck in my head', as Gemini thought to herself as she walked down the hallway. When Gemini walked outside she saw Robin and Fire fighter laying on the ground pooped. "Robin, Fire fighter! Hay guys and you two looked pooped. Teehee", giggled Gemini as she stared at them.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 am
-Nods at Gemini. Smiles to herself- 'That poor girl has The Wizard of Oz stuck in her head.' -She said as she read Gemini's mind.- 'Star and them never should have shown her that movie. Now its gonna bother me too.' -Sighs and sees Starfire in the hallway.- Where is everyone? -Raven said to Starfire.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:31 pm
"Don't know but I send Gemini to see what everybody else is doing. But it looks like I think that Robin and Fire fighter are outside praticeing", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 pm
"Come on Fire fighter, Robin get up. Oh, and Robin is it true that you and Robin are getting married since you two are boyfirend and girlfriend now. Teehee", giggled Gemini with a cute giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 am
Robin ignored the comment looking up at star , 'Hey Star what's up ?' asked. He was going to ignore Gemini as he didn't care.

Firefighter scowled at the girl disbelifed by here immaturity though he decided to ignore getting up slightly feeling a little better.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

IIRavenII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:10 pm
-Enters the room where everyone was in. Looks silently around, and heads for the fridge. Takes a soda out of it, opens it, and sits on her little cushion in the corner of the room. Begins to meditate.-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:43 pm
"Gemini what did you do now. Robin what did she tell you this time?" asked Starfire.

~~~~Somewhere Outside of Titans Tower~~~~

Fox kept starring at the Tower and thought to herself, "Oh, thats right. The Teen tians live there and people say if I'm looking for help I ask them. I wonder f they can help me with a mission. Hmmm."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 pm
"I only said that because Beast Boy and Cyborg told me and told me to tell you before they left town", said Gemini. "And me sorry", said Gemini with her cute sad face on that none of the Titans couldn't resist.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff