Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Team 6 Training Grounds!!! Ten-sensei!!!!*private* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:08 pm
He caught it with his foot and then bumped it around like he was playing hacky sac... he hit the ball back at her
" really.... I took them... are you sure your a chunin or are you a chunin level???" he said with a coy look  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:25 pm
The fireball landed on Mizu's foot. She then kicked it up, slid it down her arm, tossed it up before it touched the hand, and hit it back at him.
"Well, apparently, I was found in a forest near Konoha and taken in. I remembered nothing of what happened before--all I knew was my nickname, which is Mizu. The authorities tested out my skills and decided that I was experienced enough to be a Chuunin from my 'chakra control, technique, and multi-weaponary use.' I guess that means I've been accepted as a Chuunin." She shrugged.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:34 pm
He caught the ball and then spun it on his finger and then bounced it on his head a few times and then threw the ball to his MIzu " well the chunin exams weren't that hard... I am getting ready for the Jonin exams I want to take those" he said with an exited look  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:39 pm
Mizu threw a shuriken under the fireball. Using string that was connected to it, she pulled the shuriken right under the ball and spun it around, making the ball head back to Raijin. "Hn...Jounin Exams. I haven't thought about that one. I wonder if I'm capable enough to take it." She untied the shuriken and threw it at the same tree with the kunai stuck in it. "I'd probably fail.."she chuckled.  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:45 pm
Raijin spat fire from his mouth at the ball knocking it back to Mizu " I think they will be pretty easy... I don't think you will fail" he said with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Mizu laughed quietly. "Domo (thanks)."
Mizu tried to catch the fireball again, but the fire that was used to counter it got attached to the ball, combining into a chakra-molded fireball that wasn't skin-safe. It slid by her hand and hit her arm, burning the skin.
"Itte..! (Ow)"

[g2g now (: jan na!]  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:12 pm
Raijin walked over and sat down and then began to meditate  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 pm
"Okay, for genein and chuunin ranks, we want to focus on one element for now. We won't start complete training till later, but for now, netai de!"((I wanna sleep!))

((we won't get into real practice until the weekend because of my ever busy life... emo ))  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:19 pm
" very well sensei" raijin said as he opened his eyes for a moment and then closed his eyes again and continued to meditate  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:42 pm
Mizu got some bandages out of her pocket and started to wrap up her singed arm.  

krimmson

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 am
im kyuki hyuga.my element is fire.i know rotation 8 trigrams 64 palms and gentle fist.im a genin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 am
" do you not have a second element???" Raijin said once more opening his eyes to look at cloud  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:44 pm
"Sensei said that we'll be going with just one element for now," Mizu said as she finished bandaging her arm. "So I'm guessing we don't need to worry about another element 'till later." She got up from the grass and practiced her shuriken/kunai combination attack on a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:28 pm
" Well since everyone has fire element I suppose we will be learning fire jutsu" hw said as he stood up and began walking up the tree.. he went to a branch and sat down  

ken-faita

krimmson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:55 pm
"I can't guarantee that you won't be hit," Mizu said, chuckling at the thought.
At the next split moment, it was raining kunai and shuriken. Some flew straight to its target on the tree, and some curved upwards, downwards, left, and right to hit the tree at a different angle.
After several minutes, the tree was covered in kunai and shuriken. With the exception of one almost piercing him at his side, Raijin wasn't hit...although the trunk next to him was.
Shoot, that was too close.

Mizu caught her breath and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Sorry about the loose kunai," she said, "but I did say that I couldn't guarantee that you wouldn't get hit." She gave a smirk.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff