Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Have you ever...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The containers...
  Need to be filled with something colorful! :]
View Results

claviclebone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:05 pm
I filled a caper jar with 235 stars >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:46 pm
I filled up a vase with origami stars once, but I dunno where they all went..

I love jars that're filled with like, hot cocoa mix or stuff like that. I used to have one, and I never opened it. I like them as decorations :3  

Titty Sprinkles

Moshingyogi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 pm
I have a set of jars filled with flower pieces from 2001. I got married the first time, and put the flower petals from the ceremony in some of the jars. My grandfather died right before I got married and I put the flowers from some of the arrangements they sent home with us in some of the others. I also put some of the mint from that year that I grew in another jar. Memory jars, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:31 pm
I like filling containers with marbles. 3nodding  

Zanthess

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:22 pm
i have put cookie mix in a jar for a club at school once but thats about it , but maybe i should try it sounds like fun  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:45 pm
Hmmm, I shall have to try that. I'm going to fill a jar with all my favorite flowers! And i could fill another with all the different herbs my mom likes to grow.  

Kay-VW

gryphondreamer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm
I've put marbles in old fashioned candy jars, mason jars, vases. I had to give them all away when i moved.

I have also put the ends of floss into a small bottle. Mostly, this was to keep the threads from getting everywhere while I worked on a project. It had a neat affect.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 am
I bite my nails so badly that I can't make the paper stars right now, but I love the bitty jars full of them.

Right now I'm filling some decorative jars with tiny paper cranes to sell on Etsy.

I have a horrible attachment to jars. I love them. You can store just about anything in them. I have canning jars filled with change, pins, receipts, earbuds, keychains, cough drops, and anything else that comes out of my pockets -- jars are how I keep from losing everything small sweatdrop  

JJKo

GrousyMousie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:00 pm
One Christmas I received a beautifully filled jar - it was full of potpouri with a short string of the white tree lights. when you plugged the lights in the room filled with a wonderful aroma! You would have to be sure to unplug it when you weren't in the room tho! It never really ran hot but better safe.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:51 am

I had a jar completely filled with starburst wrappers until I folded them all up.
Now I have tons of room left for more starburst wrappers. smile I'm working on making a really really long starburst wrapper chain.

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

55may55

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:21 am
I like filling jars with jelly beans and rocks. . . not in the same jar of course. . . that would not make the jelly beans very good. confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:58 am
i luv filling my containers i buy with different colored sand, marbles, beads, or origami stars!! heart mrgreen  

ellayaxP

beetroot-fallout

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 am
I like putting all my different coloured jewellry in an old-school sweet jar. It looks very pretty and keeps them all in one place. I did that in my last house. When I moved home though I switched to hanging it all on a mug tree, which also looks nice. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:55 am
Aww. That sounds really cute. I never thought of that.  

Green_crayon42

Interesting Gekko

LauralV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:59 am
I did that with loose change. I know it sounds kind of simple but it ended up looking really nice.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff