Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:39 pm
"My sense of direction isn't the best," He smiled sheepishly, "So I get bored of saying I got lost. And it sounds better that way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:43 pm
"Oh I see" she replied.

"Maron! is my class boring you?" the teacher addressed her.

"No, sorry" she replied. She was always getting in trouble with her teacher.
When the teacher left, Maron turned to Hatsusharu. "When did you move here?"  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:45 pm
"Just a few days ago," He replied, "My last school didn't really like me that much, so I switched schools. If you want you can just call me Haru, it's shorter."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:51 pm
"Oh, why didn't they like you? Did you skip a lot?" she asked wondering what could be so bad for him to schange schools.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:55 pm
"They didn't like my hair," he pointed to his hair, which was white as snow on the top and black as night on the bottom, "Nor my attitude," he remembered his black side, "and so when I decided I had no other choice than to peirce my ears, they got even more angry. So I kinda got violent," he said sheepishly, remembering his black side again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:00 pm
She looked at his hair: white just like someone else she knew, he stuck out in the room like a sore thumb. "You might want to watch out. With hair like that Miyako and everyone else might start thinking you are Kaitou Sinbad. " she told him watching his face for any sign of recognition.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:03 pm
"Well, it's natural like this, but, who's Kaitou Sinbad?" He asked, unfamilar with him from where he lived before moving.

((My personal favorite Black Haru moment: http://youtube.com/watch?v=TWFp-bI3olg ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:08 pm
"Kaitou Sinbad is a thief." She hesitated. "He and Kaitou Jeanne compete at stealing works of art. Miyako," she indicated to the girl in front of her", and her father keep trying to arrest the two but..they haven't succeded at catching them yet."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:10 pm
"Why do they steal the artwork?" Haru rubbed his neck, "I mean, if it's reason enough for them to be competing for it, something more is behind the paintings."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:16 pm
"Well...I don't know..but thats something Miyako says she intends to ask " them when she captures them." she looke at him curiosly. Not many people seemed to take that position when hearing about Sinbad and Jeanne.

((lol funny clip))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:19 pm
"It's a mystery...." he said in a distant way, "When's lunch?" he asked, "and...do you know if there's a lot of girls here?" He remembered, if he got hugged by a girl, then he'd turn into a cow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:23 pm
"Yeah there are tons, just like any other school" she said looking around the class. "Why? They're all really nice."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:26 pm
Tons...well, that just means I'll have to be careful, Haru thought, he then looke at Maron, "No reason, just, uh, I'm not that good around girls," he lied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:32 pm
"well you'll get used to them." She said feeling a little sorry for him. "Girls aren't all that horrible"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:34 pm
"Maybe not, but still..." He drifted off, "So, when's lunch?" He asked, trying to change the subject.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff