Who's your least favorite character ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:00 am
Lili, Paul, Lei, Steve, Law... People abuse them too much without any skill, two moves and constant grabbing...

edit:

Ok so, I started to play Lili like, two days ago... She's actually better than I thought. Also I'm trying to make an unique style for her that doesn't revolve around non-stop flip kicks. Doing well so far, beating people with her I can't beat with Jin. Jack-5's also one of my projects at the moment but I'm paying more attention to Lili. It's cool how you get positive feedback from people about being one of the first Lili players who actually add some skill to it instead of just cheaping them out with flips and grabbing, makes it feel worth while.

Lili is still one of the most annoying bitches in the game though, but she can fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:26 pm
Crazy_Eaze
I would say the Bear/Panda are the least fav for me.

Saaaaame. talk2hand  

Dead Twisted Romance
Vice Captain

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:21 pm
I've been training with Lili ever since DR came out, so I'm fairly decent with her, bar any cheap flips.

With that said, I've all of a sudden noticed that I'm actually decent with Paul. Add that to the fact that I've played Lee forever and he's my main...

Lili+Paul+Lee=You don't stand a chance.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:26 am
Alixraen
I've been training with Lili ever since DR came out, so I'm fairly decent with her, bar any cheap flips.

With that said, I've all of a sudden noticed that I'm actually decent with Paul. Add that to the fact that I've played Lee forever and he's my main...

Lili+Paul+Lee=You don't stand a chance.
It's easy to say that when you choose three characters who don't require skill to be good. I've had too many experiences with these characters online (even up to dragon lords) and they have only two moves. Cheap cunts.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

millianth mile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:13 pm
my tekken one dream team:

1. Kazuya
2. Garnyu
3. Armor King, not that he's any different from King besides appearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:39 pm
Fine then, Tekkensinn, these are my other mains, in no particular order. Any cheap ones here?

Hwoarang
Steve
Asuka
Bruce
Devil Jin
Xaiyou
Bryan
Julia  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:37 am
Alixraen
Fine then, Tekkensinn, these are my other mains, in no particular order. Any cheap ones here?

Hwoarang
Steve
Asuka
Bruce
Devil Jin
Xaiyou
Bryan
Julia
Yes, Steve, the worst of them all, he should just go die in a gutter. Julia (f,f+1 ; f,f+1 ; f,f+1...) the rest are decent, but then again, in the end it all depends on the player whether or not the character's cheap.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 am
My least favorite characters, as far as designs go, are the animals. It makes no sense for the animals to be in the game. I love Tekken to death, but animals entering the tournament is just plain retarded.

My least favorite to fight is probably Jack... or the bears.... Mostly Jack though. Maybe Ganryu spammers... but I haven't had to deal with that too much.  

The_Daiyu

Sha Agate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 am
Quite a few... for several reasons... but to sum this all up...

JACK-5 burns. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:57 am
ganryu  

Rianla

Amysorel12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:07 am
Zafina and ALISA!!! HATE THEM!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:57 am
User Image

My least favorite:
Sumo guy, Marduk and the animals...
Ling Xiayou sucks, but I don't hate her--she's too predictable among the whole girl line up. xd

Spamming is also considered a skill, all spammers gets kudos from a counter-attacker like me. Maintaining rhythm is no easy task.
To those who can't deal with them, please don't b***h. ^^

eL Nth

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

TheFatalScythe

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:00 pm
Julia,Roger,Anna,Bryan,and Ganryu  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:59 am
User Image

Great, now everyone in my town calls Lili a noob-machine..
Damn you Tekken players!! rofl

eL Nth

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers