word bump
  fishing
  market
  huh... ?
View Results

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 am
Broken_Wingless
lol market place technically is a game.......if you think about it for a while....even though it doesn't really make sense.

Well, I think about it in terms of, what do I spend my time doing most on Gaia, and what do I have the most fun doing. Gaia itself is a game, so whatever you do is a game. Technically, I guess we could count posting in the forums a game since we earn money and most ppl have fun doing it!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:12 pm
Slots  

CinnamorollCrazyGirl

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:27 am
its not wat ur favorite game is, its wat ur favorite game in a game is.... hehehe thatll keep u thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:34 am
chess.....lol...does anyone know if this chess thingy is already done..?

living chess is fun.... mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:36 am
u can do living chess at the boston anime con!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:39 am
narutorocks1109
u can do living chess at the boston anime con!

uhm...you do know i live in holland...?? mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 am
yea i know that... i wasnt just talking to u... cause didnt u say that some stuff was confusing on the forums?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:51 am
narutorocks1109
yea i know that... i wasnt just talking to u... cause didnt u say that some stuff was confusing on the forums?

"cause didnt u say that some stuff was confusing on the forums?"
??? eek ???.......your point...?i dont get wut your trying to say now... redface  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 am
Th3-Cursed
narutorocks1109

"cause didnt u say that some stuff was confusing on the forums?"
??? eek ???.......your point...?i dont get wut your trying to say now... redface

I'm so confused...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:57 pm
I sure wish they (Gaia staff) work on the servers and problems with games !!! I know they are making money. Look at all the advertising, and people that have the monthly collectble in thier AVI. What is the deal ?  

sloweiser

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:37 am
i dont know... they should focus on the servers but think about all the stuff they have to do too... like the updates every week and stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 am
narutorocks1109
i dont know... they should focus on the servers but think about all the stuff they have to do too... like the updates every week and stuff

imo, no ... they need to stop taking money from people when they don't have the services to provide. They come out with new stuff almost every week and I haven't been able to see the inside of my house for two months...

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:29 pm
yea thats true but i got to go onto the town thing like yesterday. u just have to refresh the thing once or twice.... or maybe its ur computer's problem cause it does not usually work on mine which has a lot of games but works on my sisters taht doesnt....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:14 am
Again I say! I haven't seen my own house in over a month!!  

Rutalia

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:00 pm
well.. that is not my problem (though i would do anything i could tell help u....)  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff