Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil cut scene? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:51 pm
I'd piss my pants if Billy died, then kick the GameCube across the room, and emo in my room. XD

Oh yeah! I forgot about his past! It was really well done, and most of all, it involved the army, which is a win win situation for all of us. I can't find one fault with that ******** indeed, I don't I remember Brian Irons too well, I just remember me not liking him, and that the woman he had on his desk had hair like spaghetti. :/

The moments, like for example when I let my neighbor play while I took a leak, and she scremed when Claire fell through that hole in the library place, and was like, "Casey! I fell through a hole!" Then I stopped, ran in and in "Whated?" in excitment.
Then I thoght she had messed the game up termendously, as she always dose, in the end it ended with an,

"Oh, Taylor! What the hell did you do?"
"I-I a-and then Claire! She f-fell and. . . . .

I DON'T KNOW! I'm sorry."

It was funny.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 am
Canas Renvall
For me, it'd have to be the RE3 intro. It's so epic... It really gives you the feeling of lost hope for the poor citizens of Raccoon City and how the police try in vain to stop the onslaught.

I agree with you.

And another scene I like is the one in the Clock Tower, when the chopper was coming and Nemesis blew the chopper up. scream I wanted to kill Nemesis right then and there!!  

Hikari_Mienai

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:24 am
G o k y
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

xD I probably wouldn't have finished the game.
Or it wouldn't have progressed any farther than pushing the first box.
rotfl.
Fun thought though.

I did a playthrough of RE Zero once where I only used Rebecca.
Billy just sat in the main hall of the training facility.
I only used him when I had no other choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:50 am
When Michail sacraficed himself to save Carlos and Jill. I thought it was touching.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:49 pm
Gamer_404
G o k y
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

rotfl.
Fun thought though.

See now I try to avoid using Rebecca at amy means cost.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:29 am
Mine would have to b the fight between Wesker and Chris at the end of Code Veronica X. I love watching Chris have his a** handed to him.  

Marka_Ragnos

Fury of Jude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:49 pm
Jill sandwich or GTFO. rofl
I liked the village encounter in RE4 where you first get the shotgun. Its the only part of that game that I felt adequately portrayed what RE is really about. Survival.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 am
[Le S h i t]
Gamer_404
G o k y
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

rotfl.
Fun thought though.

See now I try to avoid using Rebecca at amy means cost.

Where's the challenge in that? XD  

FoxyAreku

ladyvader89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:23 pm
Marka_Ragnos
Mine would have to b the fight between Wesker and Chris at the end of Code Veronica X. I love watching Chris have his a** handed to him.

lol, I also liked that one, and when Ada give Leon those keys with the Teddy bear key chain. I thought that was pretty funny. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:44 pm
OK im is in RE Three when Neme blows up the chopper out of the freaking Sky. Jill turns white and loses All hope. Hell I almost Threw the controller Cuz i am so mad that he can do that. Hes the first Tyrant can could use weapons.  

Krav3n88

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Marka_Ragnos

*nods* 3nodding Chis... Lord bless his heart, he tries...

I liked any part with Wesker in it on CVX. I Claire's first enounter with him was pretty awesome too. He just started beating her up. I like her a lot, but it was still great.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:34 pm
[Le S h i t]
I'd piss my pants if Billy died, then kick the GameCube across the room, and emo in my room. XD

Oh yeah! I forgot about his past! It was really well done, and most of all, it involved the army, which is a win win situation for all of us. I can't find one fault with that ******** indeed, I don't I remember Brian Irons too well, I just remember me not liking him, and that the woman he had on his desk had hair like spaghetti. :/

The moments, like for example when I let my neighbor play while I took a leak, and she scremed when Claire fell through that hole in the library place, and was like, "Casey! I fell through a hole!" Then I stopped, ran in and in "Whated?" in excitment.
Then I thoght she had messed the game up termendously, as she always dose, in the end it ended with an,

"Oh, Taylor! What the hell did you do?"
"I-I a-and then Claire! She f-fell and. . . . .

I DON'T KNOW! I'm sorry."

It was funny.

ROFL. I'd emo too.  

REaceofclubs

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:52 pm
My favorite scenes, specifically are the meeting Kendo with either Claire or Leon in RE2. I find it comical in the sense that not only does he hit on Claire when she meets him (calling her Babe, Darling and Girlie), but he locks the door and stands in front of the display window where the zombies break through. What kind of weapons shop doesn't have barred windows!? Also... "Before I realized what was going on, the entire city was infested with ZOMBIES!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:53 pm
I find it funny that he says, "I'm keeping a close eye on things," but when you walk around the store, you can see his head following you. He's facing you no matter where you go.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:10 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I find it funny that he says, "I'm keeping a close eye on things," but when you walk around the store, you can see his head following you. He's facing you no matter where you go.
Oh Kendo, your mistrust of strangers is always your undoing...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff