Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
can mccain win?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello my name is rudy giuliani
View Results

James628

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 pm
The Hallowed Mouse
Romney already has MI... all the people I've talked to agree!!! But we normally have a liberal stance in the electoral college!
the places like detroite that keep MI a blue state went with mccain inthe primaries and romneyy had goodluck in the rest of the state so michigan might turn red this year  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:24 pm
James628
The Hallowed Mouse
Romney already has MI... all the people I've talked to agree!!! But we normally have a liberal stance in the electoral college!
the places like detroite that keep MI a blue state went with mccain inthe primaries and romneyy had goodluck in the rest of the state so michigan might turn red this year

Yet another factor... it seems every three or four elections we change color xD  

The Hallowed Mouse

James628

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:37 pm
The Hallowed Mouse
James628
The Hallowed Mouse

im lucky enough to live in redest state in the country, Texas  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 am
James628
The Hallowed Mouse
James628
The Hallowed Mouse

im lucky enough to live in redest state in the country, Texas

Yeah... I'm kinda lucky generally we're a more conservative state... but it seems that a lot of the people here don't care, they go by looks or who sounds good =[  

The Hallowed Mouse

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces