Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
WU-TANG PT.2 (THA NEEDED MEMBERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHY U WOULD JION WU-TANG
  WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TO MESS WIT
  WU-TANG CLAN IS COOL
  THEY ASKED ME TO JOIN WU-TANG
  THEY THREATED TO KILL ME
  Hello, White Jesus
View Results

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:35 am
Once again Ignorant post. Reading the Bible doesn't make you an expert. I mean probably half the Christians in the world have read the Bible or something. The Middle East is in Asia for your information. And if you're gonna start some crap about everyone being from Africa, save it for a stupid person.

I find Dave Chappelle jokes inappropriate. But we understand it's a joke. Your thing was totally random and uncalled for. Comparing you to him would be a compliment on you. And changing your sig doesn't change the fact that you did it.

On topic on your clan. You haven't described it in any way. How do you expect people to join if they don't know anything. All it sounds like is some weird gang and people with guns by you talking like that. Re-examine your posts to understand what I'm talking about. I will gladly shut up if you give me a good damn post.

Sorry DT for this arguement. We'll get it resolved. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:13 pm
I didn't say start another arguement did I, I said lets move on wit our lives, That wasn't Ignorant it was me getting tired of people talking about religeon but you keep starting arguements that dont need to be started.
But, you taught me something in the end, to tell more about the clan than just putting it there so right now ill put some of the things youll get only from joining WU-TANG

p.s.

most of The Bible does take place in Africa, if you look closely at an atlas, any stupid person could see that, Jesus traveled alot and Asia was 1 of his stops, and please don't try to keep this arguement going im tired of other Ignorant people trying to criticize other Ignorant people, and I'm sorry for pming you

1. youll get the incredibly rare Gangsta stlye Taijutsu, which enables you to punche and kick and run at incredible speeds, and gives you an power boost

2. you get the Color Blitz ninjutsu, to do this you have to replace the hand signs with gang signs, the Color Blitz enhances all your abilities for a short time

3. sharingan users get the 1st Time Genjutsu, to do it you do the same as the Color Blitz, and it is similiar to Itachi's torture technique, exept the victim is getting jumped into a gang for the first time

4.you will get the WU-TANG Cape, free of charge  

Baby Jynx

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas