Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey of the Crane *Squad 2: first mission* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Check In
  Kyuki
  Mizu
  Raijin
View Results

grassleaves

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:21 pm
((the weekend needs to hurry up and get here!!!!!!!I won't be on Friday or Saturday from like 5 till 10, I'm directing a show for school stressed Mizu, Shin knows what he's talking about pestering won't help much. I don't know why DT did that, but regardless there are no exceptions, everyone starts as an academy student, but you're way past that anyways. sweatdrop I don't know what else to tell ya. You can keep all the higher level jutsu and what not and because of Raijin you'll all still learn chuunin level stuff. So don't sweat it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:34 am
im still a genin though right?  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 am
" Correct Kyuki you are still a genin" he said as he patted him on the shoulder " Now tell me what kind of jutsu you plan on learning???" he said questioningly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:39 am
Mjem24
((the weekend needs to hurry up and get here!!!!!!!I won't be on Friday or Saturday from like 5 till 10, I'm directing a show for school stressed Mizu, Shin knows what he's talking about pestering won't help much. I don't know why DT did that, but regardless there are no exceptions, everyone starts as an academy student, but you're way past that anyways. sweatdrop I don't know what else to tell ya. You can keep all the higher level jutsu and what not and because of Raijin you'll all still learn chuunin level stuff. So don't sweat it.))

((yes, yes, the pestering was stopped a while ago...I was having a bad day, so I just popped. it's been settled, though. The rank is being discussed over the Sannin. either I be genin or chuunin, I'm okay with either. 3nodding ))  

krimmson

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:54 pm
( yea it's great to have a higher rank on your team because then you will most likely become stronger then them because you will be exposed to the powerful jutsu at a younger age) " Ok Ten-sensei everyone is here"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:23 pm
do u know how to do .... what jutsus do u know?could i learn sharingan?  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:30 pm
" No" Raijin said as he began laughing " Basically any shuriken jutsu you could most likely think of, any chunin level fire jutsu and also any chunin level earth jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:32 pm
i kow just makin sure.how bout an earth jutsu.but what?have any suggestions?  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

krimmson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:53 pm
"Oi, Kyuki," Mizu called from the lower branch. "Why not learn a Chuunin-level fire jutsu? Since fire is your element, you should get a head-start with those for those next Exams."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 pm
"Alright gang, let's go." Ten got up from under his sleeping post and grabbed his bag. "What's going to happen is we're going to a secluded village. It's not on any of your maps. It's the village of the Crane. It was massacred by a group of traitorous villagers on a blood thirsty rampage. Our job is to clear out the area and to also, and more importantly, search for any survivors. Got it? Good! Don't fall behind." And with that Ten and Kaz dissapeared into the trees heading west.  

grassleaves

ken-faita

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 pm
" Yes Ten-sensei" he said as he jumped after ten-sensei with speed following him " I would recommend earth pebble jutsu" he said as he jumped into the forest further and further ahead  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:18 am
ok maybe ill learn that.he then started jumping after them.  

Cloud_Da_7th_Abyss

krimmson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:05 am
Mizu got up from the branch and leaped into the forest, keeping her eyes on Ten-sensei.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 am
While jumping raijin spoke to Kyuki " It's really not all that hard, when we stop I will show you some of it, all you do focus chakra through the earth and the pebbles lift off the ground, then you focus more and they shoot forward... depending on how much chakra you used depends on how fast they travel" he sadi with a smile as he sped up a little catching up to ten-sensei " How exactly is this gonna work????? we gonna split into teams??? me and say Kyuki and you Mizu????"  

ken-faita

grassleaves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 pm
"We stick together. I didn't want to say until we left, because some of you might have chickened out, but it's not exactly empty. The traitors are still there. They are searching for survivors too." Ten stopped on a tree. "This mission is dangerous. If I say, you all need to turn back. I don't know what's going to happen." He continued forward, chasing the setting sun.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff