Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Dashboard Confessional Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Song of Shiva

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:42 pm
Mmm I do love Dashboard very much. Screaming Infedelities is such a good song, I think I'll listen to it right now. *turns on the Itunes*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:18 pm
EW! MAINSTREAM! THough I like screaming infedelities too. Actually my fav. is standard lines.  

ontheway2thegrey

sonata_sonata

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:17 pm
crying I love Dashboard. Man those were some emo times of my life. I cant listen to them anymore, if I do I get so sad n crap. I love all their songs, I couldnt pick just one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:20 pm
ontheway2thegrey
EW! MAINSTREAM! THough I like screaming infedelities too. Actually my fav. is standard lines.

Who gives a ******** about mainstream? Music is music no matter how you look at it. I know a lot of people hate Dashboard because a lot of people got into it. But ya know, who cares? If that is what you like then listen to it. You dont just stop (or start) listening to a band just because everyone else listens to them, you do it becuase you think the music is awsome. ******** hte mainstream sceen.

sonata_sonata

God With Us

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:34 pm
The lyrics are pretty good.
Music... Poo. I can only handle so much acoustic guitar.
I still like them, though.
xxx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:50 pm
I love acoustic guitar. I think their new cd is coming out this month, but I could be wrong. I'll look into it.  

Emery-kos

Fall out boy devoted

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:15 pm
STFU you guys Avril is my Idol <333
she's pretty hot blaugh

anyways, I LOVE Dashboard! haha funny story... I went to Hot Topic once and I had a peice of GREEN MASKING TAPE on my shirt that said "Emo Kid" cause my crush put it there and I felt special ^.^ This hot guy walked up tp me (he worked their) and he was like " Do you like Dashboard?" I was like " xp " then he said "Your an emo kid and you don't know who Dashboard Confessional is?" and I was like "Oh yeah! I LOVE Dashboard Confessional!" cause I finnally realized what he was talking about lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:24 pm
hands down heart heart  

Lynnic_Darkness

As We Choke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:27 pm
GHOST OF A GOOD THING<3.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:28 pm
celluloid_dreamer
Emostar Gallactica
celluloid_dreamer
Chris Caraba annoys me.
and if you think that they are emo you are stupid cause they are as emo as Avril is punk.

As much as I admire you for having actualy Emo knowledge, seeing your Avril simily for the 2nd time annoys me xp

Sorry lol.. Avril is just the best exemple..

OMG. Avril = my idol. No joke. She covers all my walls, and she's the prettiest thing EVER. And she makes great pop music. So, STFU. =D  

As We Choke

sk8te_chick_89

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:46 pm
I don't mind Dashboard Confessionall. Their not my favoirite, but I do like some of their songs. Like their song 'Vindicated,' thats a good one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:05 am
I really like DC even though Chris' vocals get really annoying. I don't have one favorite, I have three: This Ruined Puzzle, The Best Deceptions, and Tonight I'll Take What I Can Get  

hewhoshotdownthestars

xninjaPANDA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:12 pm
Hm...I can't say that I love Dashboard Confessional, but I guess that they're ok...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:50 pm
i like them  

Blueaquamoon

foils

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:51 pm
-i don't mind em' i like
the ep album track's.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games