Best Pet
  Dog
  Cat
  Other
View Results

Rutalia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:22 pm
narutorocks1109
well... i was probably just exagerrating about my fish... but it was very big. cause i was only like 6 at the time i thought it was very big... i think like 3 feet long. cause my tank was 4 feet high.

that is still a very very very large fish lol... it filled three quarters of your fish tank ???

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:05 am
yea... it did we still have the fish tank to prove it, and i even measusred it for u guys  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:13 pm
lol thats ok i believe you! I had a piranah once lol my mom didn't know what she got until a fish person came to our house one day... she wondered where all the other fish went to! We had it for a long time until one hot hot summer day my mom decided to clean the fish tank and had my sister put the fish in bowl with some tap water out of the facet... now in case you don't know..on a hot Texas summer day.. you need to let the water cool off first before you throw a fish straight in.. lol she boiled that sucker!! They should have put the poor thing in water from the tank! oh well lessons learned. We were afraid of it anyway lol. I don't know, I guess we were squirrley kids.. we thought it would get us in our sleep rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:13 pm
Oh! I want to see more pictures people!!  

Rutalia

CinnamorollCrazyGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:06 pm
Used to :
- cocker spaniel
-1 , 2, 3 fish  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:59 am
I really dont have a pet but I want Mochi the Puppy on gaia  

I Love My Twin

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:53 pm
if u just happen to be in the sewers and see a huge black fish with red eyes, u know who it used to belong to...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:37 pm
You can see a picture of my cat if you look me up on "Myspace", I use the same name.  

sloweiser

Rutalia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:55 pm
narutorocks1109
if u just happen to be in the sewers and see a huge black fish with red eyes, u know who it used to belong to...

dude, If I see your fish in the sewers, in a lake, in the super market with lots of people, in church... I don't care.. I'm running!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:55 am
Rutalia
narutorocks1109

dude, If I see your fish in the sewers, in a lake, in the super market with lots of people, in church... I don't care.. I'm running!

rofl biggrin rofl biggrin rofl biggrin rofl ROFL!!!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:54 pm
I still wanna see some pet pictures!  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items