Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
Green day vs The ramones Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sloweiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:45 pm
I have been trying to learn some "Green Day" songs on guitar. Its pretty easy since they mostly use power chords...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:37 pm
ummm well good luck to u learning it on guitar... my sister got an electric guitar over the summer and now is trying to learn 1 easy song.... she still hasnt really gotten the hang of it.... (my ears r like dead since she palys really bad)  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:43 am
lol Green Day ... that reminds me of a joke my dad told me once.. he plays guitar and piano and has been in bands since he was 16.. so this is his joke

One day this guy decides his kid is old enough to learn a musical instrument. Since he knows how to play a bass he's gonna teach that to his kid. So the first day he teaches his kid all about the first string, and tells the kid to go practice. The second day he does the same thing, teaches him some stuff about the second string and then sends him off making sure he practices. The third day he sits him down and teaches his son all about the third string. On the fourth day he gets all set up to teach his kid the last string but his kid is on his way out the door with his bass in tow. So, very curious, his dad asks him "Where are you going? We have a lesson tonight!" and his kid responds "Sorry dad, I got a gig"

rofl

ok I realize some of you don't play guitar, which is very complicated, but we always rip on the bass players because their instrument is so simple you don't even need all four strings to play smile *giggle*

-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff