Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Finntroll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:38 am
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Its quite funny when going to see bands like Panzer Division Marduk as a family outing, the looks we get are fantastic.
i wish my fam was like that. i'm trying to go see sonata arctica in feb
Well its even funnier when my mum and oldest sister are goths, me and my older sister look like metal/grunge fans and my little sister looks like a fashionista of sorts.
it's cause you're a brit and they're weird
Ain't half as weird as you yanks though... I mean you guys elected Bush... TWICE!
the only reason peopel don't like him is because of the war, and he's not the best speaker
people need to shut the hell up, i mean he obviously got there twice, he must be doing something right  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:39 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Its quite funny when going to see bands like Panzer Division Marduk as a family outing, the looks we get are fantastic.
i wish my fam was like that. i'm trying to go see sonata arctica in feb
Well its even funnier when my mum and oldest sister are goths, me and my older sister look like metal/grunge fans and my little sister looks like a fashionista of sorts.
Ain't half as weird as you yanks though... I mean you guys elected Bush... TWICE!
the only reason peopel don't like him is because of the war, and he's not the best speaker
people need to shut the hell up, i mean he obviously got there twice, he must be doing something right
*Shrugs* All I'm saying is the voting population, elected someone, they bitched about him and then elected him again instead of going for the alternative and still b***h about him.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:53 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
*Shrugs* All I'm saying is the voting population, elected someone, they bitched about him and then elected him again instead of going for the alternative and still b***h about him.
that what's i said...lol  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces