Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:57 pm
Zatinku looked around quickly in different directions "If I knew that playing here would draw such a crowd I would've played in Traverse town..." he said angerly "There's a lot less nobodies there." he said to himself now smirking. He bowed to the man he didn't even acknowledge in front of him and stealthly jumped off of tower. He landed and crouched near a girl who looked frustrated by his music on a ledge beside her. "You know, young ladies shouldn't be out this late at night by themselves." he said smirking tipping his glasses to where no one could see his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 pm
Finally Alucard arrived the clock tower and saw two of his victims talking right in front of him. He slowly walked over unholstering his 454. Jackal and pointed the gigantic silver beauty at his first strange victim's head. His first victim was talking to a girl as if they were in a relationship, but Alucard doesnt really care for lovers. Alucard's finger slowly lowers his finger and squeazes the trigger.BANG!
User Image  

Pointed Claws--

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:17 pm
Name: Xiao Qiao (just call her Xiao)
Weapon: Graceful fans (two giant fans basically)
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/Shadow_The_Hedgehog_Lover/Gaia Profile/a2ccdf00.jpg
Personality: Outgoing, sweet, kind, a bit brave. She has an older sister who she never wanted to be wrong. She proves her point by usually battling it out. Though she is about 20, she does act like a little kid at times.

Before anyone asks, yes she is from dynasty warriors.

This is the video where it shows her moves
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FjYX6xQAiA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Xiao Qiao came out from behind a building and saw Alucard with his guns out then quickly hide back behind the building. She peeked out to see when his guard was down so she could have a chance to get pass him and to the other side of the clocktower to be able to get to the train station to go to sunset terrance.
((I believe that is what the other town name was. It been a while since i have beaten the game.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:38 pm
Zatinku smiled deeply. He moved his head slightly to the left nearly getting hit by the bullet. "HAHA, I like your spirit professional...although I am very disturbed by your presence..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:55 pm
LaRaine aims his pistol at Alucard, with his whip ready in his other hand. "Now now, it's not nice to attack without reason..." He pulls the trigger.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

[River]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Immediately, Sara sensed things were off. Her musings were realized when the swoosh of a bullet sliced the air. She darted sideways, just missing the flying piece of metal, though she could feel pain radiating from her arm. She had just barely missed it and was only grazed by the shot.

The blonde turned angrily to see the utter chaos unfolding. With a sound much like a hiss, she called up a portal of darkness and disappeared into the night.

A few blocks away, Sara stumbled out of the portal's companion, vibrations beginning to ripple through the ground. Sound waves to match her distress. What had just happened? Surely that 'man' was not human with the way he moved, though certainly not a heartless or a nobody like herself. He seemed to simply kill without reason.

Frissons of what should have been fear and confusion rippled up and down Sara's spine. Should the need arise, she would not hesitate to unleash her powers to the fullest extent.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:41 pm
Xiao Qiao saw the group of people prepare to fight this man who was shooting at everyone. She bit her lower lip and got ready to run to the other side when she saw the first chance to. She prayed that everything goes well. She knew if she didn't do it right she has a chance to be shot and might be killed. "Come on....hurry up and attack...." Time seemed to past by very slowly for her waiting to make her move.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 am
Zatinku was becoming angry at all the gunshots going on. "ENOUGH!" he said angerly as he mounted his violin. He raked the bow across the violin's strings causing a horrid screeching sound. He then lept back up the tower and into the shadows  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Amazingly Alucard was in such shock of how many hits he had to take care of. In an evil grin with such pleasure Alucard tells LaRaine,"Hehe you know its not very polite to shoot a fellow gunman from the back. Hey i guess i do deserve it, but do it again and your F**ED!!" Alucard was still stun by the gun shot and as recovering, a horrid screech of a violin. He turned and saw his HIT get away. "NO NO! i cant let him get away." Alucard pulls out his Black stallion of amazing speed and strength, Casull, And as Alucard leaped onto the clock tower he took his Jackal and shot the stunning blonde through the chest,while he took Casul and shot at the shadow moving in the dark. But there was no sight of his hit, so Alucard leaped off the clock tower and landed  

Pointed Claws--

Pointed Claws--

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:13 pm
Still angry about "the one that got away" Alucard walked over behind the building and saw somone,"Oi whos there?" Alucard shouted. Alucard pulled out Jackal and aimed for the shadowy figure  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:38 pm
Xiao Qiao got out her graceful fans and covered herself and took a deep breath quietly. After about four seconds she charged at Alucard and attacked him by doing a dash attack then her charge 1 attack. After she does she makes a run to where the other people were standing at.

((Dash attack - She runs to the enemy or person or whatever she is attacking and it is like she sliding in the air a bit and has her fans in front of her. In the game this sometimes knocks down the enemy.
Charge 1 attack - This is in the game where if u press the charge button it does it. It looks like she is looking down and like whacking them. It reminds me personality of a dog [in a way] trying to get something off there face. XD I hope those made sense. I'm try to find a video off youtube that shows her moves. When i find it i will post it where my character info is. I hope this is okay ^^;;;; ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm
Zatinku sat in the shadows looking up at the night sky. He had made it to a place that he hoped nobody could locate him at. He placed his violin and bow in the case and siged deeply. "I look foward to the funeral march the proffesional will be playing for us tonight.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:14 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
Xiao Qiao got out her graceful fans and covered herself and took a deep breath quietly. After about four seconds she charged at Alucard and attacked him by doing a dash attack then her charge 1 attack. After she does she makes a run to where the other people were standing at.

((Dash attack - She runs to the enemy or person or whatever she is attacking and it is like she sliding in the air a bit and has her fans in front of her. In the game this sometimes knocks down the enemy.
Charge 1 attack - This is in the game where if u press the charge button it does it. It looks like she is looking down and like whacking them. It reminds me personality of a dog [in a way] trying to get something off there face. XD I hope those made sense. I'm try to find a video off youtube that shows her moves. When i find it i will post it where my character info is. I hope this is okay ^^;;;; ))

Though completely unaffected by a FAN attack Alucard get a little P**sed off by the offense, Alucard wouldn't have hurt a woman but since she attacked first there was no running or hideing. Although this strange girl was running towards public, it didn't matter Alucard was already WANTED for many HITS or murder. "Oi little girl, you shouldn't attack people out of the bloom you know, that is VERY! RUDE!" Alucard shouted. Alucard then trys to catch up with the girl and withdraws Jackal (his gun) and starts firing at the girl. Not even aiming, Alucard shoots some of the crowd's innocent but to Alucard all humans deserve to die for they're selfish way. Until Alucard stops and finally aims and BANG! He sees the bullet enter her leg, and with a very unsatisfied look he reloads another mag and continues forward to his prey.  

Pointed Claws--

Pointed Claws--

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:15 pm
Zatinku
Zatinku sat in the shadows looking up at the night sky. He had made it to a place that he hoped nobody could locate him at. He placed his violin and bow in the case and siged deeply. "I look foward to the funeral march the proffesional will be playing for us tonight.."

((i wonder what you mean by that??))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces