Reg vs. Suiken Lee-Who Wins?
  Regular
  Suiken
  How is he fighting himself? o.0
View Results

Kurokane Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:16 am
`[Viper]

Well, I think people like it because it is very new to the English Dubbed series, which more people watch, due to the Animes being pulled off of youtube. XP

Suiken is really just whats happens when a chemical(sake) effects the body in a way to be incredibly violent. It might be genetic, but that does not necessarily mean it is a Kekkei Genkai.

It IS JUST A FIGHTING STYLE because:
a) It can be practiced and learned.
b) If two people have a child (they both are Suiken Users) the child has the possibility not to get that trait.
and c) You have to drink alcohol to activate it.

Does that sound like a Kekkei Genkai?
No, it doesn't.

But...just for the record, I only started liking the anime because I saw ep. 123. >u<
I thought, "Hey, that guy is pretty cool"

But I agree, regular Lee is AWESOME.
Suiken can go away, I hate when Lee's mean and violent...it scares me...T3T;;

zxcvbnmjhggfdsr. It IS a kekkei genkai.

a. No, it CANNOT be learned or taught!! Check your facts!!
b. With ANY kekkei genkai there's a possibility they will not pass on the trait. It happened several times with the Uchiha clan and Haku's clan. And we haven't seen ANYONE else with this ability so we have no idea how it's passed on/etc.
c. The sharingan needs to be "activated" or reach certain "requirements" SEVERAL times in order to reach its full power. For example, you have to kill your best friend to activate the Mangekyo. "Requirements" don't really disprove anything. :/

More depth can be found here: http://xrokkuriix.deviantart.com/journal/16121673/

Anyway, not my point: of course "normal" Lee is better than suiken Lee because that's like saying Ura Renge Lee is better than "normal" Lee...He's nicer and more polite and more awesome and more courageous and better and *rants*

Not to say the suiken Lee isn't cool, though! XP

It's kind of like "there's a time for everything", you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:11 am
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

Well, I think people like it because it is very new to the English Dubbed series, which more people watch, due to the Animes being pulled off of youtube. XP

Suiken is really just whats happens when a chemical(sake) effects the body in a way to be incredibly violent. It might be genetic, but that does not necessarily mean it is a Kekkei Genkai.

b) If two people have a child (they both are Suiken Users) the child has the possibility not to get that trait.

No, it doesn't.

But...just for the record, I only started liking the anime because I saw ep. 123. >u<

b. With ANY kekkei genkai there's a possibility they will not pass on the trait. It happened several times with the Uchiha clan and Haku's clan. And we haven't seen ANYONE else with this ability so we have no idea how it's passed on/etc.
c. The sharingan needs to be "activated" or reach certain "requirements" SEVERAL times in order to reach its full power. For example, you have to kill your best friend to activate the Mangekyo. "Requirements" don't really disprove anything. :/

More depth can be found here: http://xrokkuriix.deviantart.com/journal/16121673/

Anyway, not my point: of course "normal" Lee is better than suiken Lee because that's like saying Ura Renge Lee is better than "normal" Lee...He's nicer and more polite and more awesome and more courageous and better and *rants*

I agree. :3  

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

voodoodollpike

4,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:48 am
ninja I think Rock Lee is cooler without the Suiken. But the Suiken makes him funnier. I mean "Buzz buzz buzz little fly."? (Quote from Suiken-induced Rock Lee. English version.) 3nodding ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:06 am
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

No, it doesn't.

Well, I have to say, You bring up a good argument.
I never thought of it that way. But you know, no one can really be totally correct unless Masashi Kishimoto tells us.

Plus, The English version (I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT), He drinks "elixir" and get the "Loopy Fist" Meaning it happens when the chemical is in his body, and makes him act loopy.

And, drinking sake is basically the same way. I don't think of it being "Activating" like the Sharingan. Yes, they activate it, but they don't add foreign chemical to their body to do it. Killing your best friend is basically stealing their power, I don't drink alcohol counts.

There's my point. -u-;;

`[Viper]
Captain

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:07 am
Winiola
xSkylines
SuperDuperRockLee
xSkylines
`[Viper]

Yes, they are XP

I saw 123, and Winiola and I were all like "WTF"
They changed so much of it... T3T

let me guess
there's no sake
surprised
Yeah, now it is "elixir" and Loopy Fist. XD

what the hell?
'perple cough syrup that i axedentally draynk 2 much and im loopy nao lol' fist?
WHAT
THE
HELL.

They got rid of the drunken blush marks too. D;
And then the voice was like "LOLOHGAWDS" because it was weird. xD

loopy, lol.
i have to see this.
i can already imagine what the voice will sound like
xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:08 am
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

No, it doesn't.

somebody takes cartoons a little too seriously
>>  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:04 pm
ABERZ0MBIE
Winiola
xSkylines
SuperDuperRockLee
xSkylines
`[Viper]

Yes, they are XP

I saw 123, and Winiola and I were all like "WTF"
They changed so much of it... T3T

let me guess
there's no sake
surprised
Yeah, now it is "elixir" and Loopy Fist. XD

what the hell?
'perple cough syrup that i axedentally draynk 2 much and im loopy nao lol' fist?
WHAT
THE
HELL.

They got rid of the drunken blush marks too. D;
And then the voice was like "LOLOHGAWDS" because it was weird. xD

loopy, lol.
i have to see this.
i can already imagine what the voice will sound like
xD
very messed up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:05 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

No, it doesn't.

I agree. :3
I do too. ;D  

CandySplurge
Crew

Kurokane Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:35 am
`[Viper]
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

No, it doesn't.

Well, I have to say, You bring up a good argument.
I never thought of it that way. But you know, no one can really be totally correct unless Masashi Kishimoto tells us.

Plus, The English version (I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT), He drinks "elixir" and get the "Loopy Fist" Meaning it happens when the chemical is in his body, and makes him act loopy.

And, drinking sake is basically the same way. I don't think of it being "Activating" like the Sharingan. Yes, they activate it, but they don't add foreign chemical to their body to do it. Killing your best friend is basically stealing their power, I don't drink alcohol counts.

There's my point. -u-;;

Hmm, that's a good point. 3nodding

But just so you know, adrenaline(released in stressful situations, which is when the Sharingan is activated)is also a chemical. So...XD Sorry for arguing back all the time...

....But I love writing long and drawn-out essays about very unimportant things like this XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:37 am
ABERZ0MBIE
Kurokane Uchiha
`[Viper]

No, it doesn't.

somebody takes cartoons a little too seriously
>>

I take writing honors, and happen to like Naruto and, more specifically, Rock Lee.

This is what I do for entertainment. =w= domokun  

Kurokane Uchiha

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:43 am
Yes, argueing for no reason-Erm, I mean DEBATE is fuuuun!~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 pm
SuperDuperRockLee

Debate
Dattebayo

hmm..

Sorry, just a random thought  

CandySplurge
Crew

SuperDuperRockLee generated a random number between 1127 and 250624 ... 182694!

SuperDuperRockLee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:46 pm
xCandy_Cainx
SuperDuperRockLee

Debate
Dattebayo

hmm..

XDDDD

But random is good!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:53 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
xCandy_Cainx
SuperDuperRockLee

Debate
Dattebayo

hmm..

XDDDD

But random is good!
DEBATTEBAYO!  

CandySplurge
Crew

number the second

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:39 pm
I like them both just fine, I've never really separated them in my head, but there is so much more to to love about lee than just when he's drunk!  
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff