Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Lucian Rose
yneerg
Lol

I'm finally back, sorry sweatdrop

Was busy with school projects, my cheatin' girlfriend that used me, stuff like that... stare
gonk how horrible ;-;
at least we still love you heart
Thanks, I love you all! whee lol
Everyone feel the love lol but yea...... xd
xp
Hey don't x face my x face dude xd lol j/k girl's always ignore me stare haha victory is mine,i got to upload new pics ttyl
gonk I dun ignore you crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Everyone feel the love lol but yea...... Wow xd
xp
Hey don't x face my x face dude xd lol j/k girl's always ignore me stare haha victory is mine,i got to upload new pics ttyl
Wow that only makes 2 girls that don't ignore me stare  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Everyone feel the love lol but yea...... Wow xd
xp
stop making me feel bad crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:18 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
xp
stop making me feel bad crying
OMG Smur, name 1 girl that ignores you. It's not that they ignore you, you just don't really talk to them that much. You mostly talk to me, which might make them think you're gay....  

yneerg
Crew

0 Zhou 0
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:28 pm
User Image

why>
are you gay?

please?

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:58 am
eek dur your the ONLY friend i have,it's not like i could go talk to my shadow because you know what shadows don't talk back stare i could talk to myself but not out in public cause people will think that im crazy or something even though i do sometimes talk to myself when im playing guitar or soemthing,god it's not like im surrounded in friends,your my best friend ,my ONLY friend gaia and myyearbook don't really count cause it's not like they can come over and play xbox stare so deal with my long speeches about friends and girls and deal with my speech explaining this speeech rofl cause im in a speech talking mood and right now im sounding like Dr.Phil O_o gotts stop listening to him frekin Dr.Phil go back to being an electrician you bum  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Smur
eek dur your the ONLY friend i have,it's not like i could go talk to my shadow because you know what shadows don't talk back stare i could talk to myself but not out in public cause people will think that im crazy or something even though i do sometimes talk to myself when im playing guitar or soemthing,god it's not like im surrounded in friends,your my best friend ,my ONLY friend gaia and myyearbook don't really count cause it's not like they can come over and play xbox stare so deal with my long speeches about friends and girls and deal with my speech explaining this speeech rofl cause im in a speech talking mood and right now im sounding like Dr.Phil O_o gotts stop listening to him frekin Dr.Phil go back to being an electrician you bum
you're a little mean. I might not know you too well but I'm trying to be your friend. With your attitude, do you really have to wonder why people don't talk to you. T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Lucian Rose
Smur
you're a little mean. I might not know you too well but I'm trying to be your friend. With your attitude, do you really have to wonder why people don't talk to you. T.T
God now i pissed someone else off what else could possibly happen? o i shouldn't have said that cause now i might get struck by lightining stare i should just shut up,sorry people iv'e had a bad couple of days cry *sigh*  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:52 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
God now i pissed someone else off what else could possibly happen? o i shouldn't have said that cause now i might get struck by lightining stare i should just shut up,sorry people iv'e had a bad couple of days cry *sigh*
So you got grounded, Boohoo. I get grounded all the time, lol.
And I don't even like half my frieds at school, so they don't really count xd :
And girls at Louisville don't talk to me because their all clueless and have no common sense and I ignore them. I'm mean, I know.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:07 am
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
And girls at Louisville don't talk to me because their all clueless and have no common sense and I ignore them. I'm mean, I know.
You spelled friends wrong lmao ,and I should use the Grammer Hammer??? rofl haah that was a good one for real o what would the world be like without 'syneerg wise cracks and speeeches about my speeches ???? lol it would be a dark and scary place eek  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:14 am
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
I'm not mad xD just a little upset about the things you said. It hurt me, right in my spleen emo
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:18 am
yneerg
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
pffft! I only talk to a few people in my class and outside my class I talk to no one. I only have two friends that I don't see that often ._.  

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Smur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:36 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
I'm not mad xD just a little upset about the things you said. It hurt me, right in my spleen emo
lol
I will say im sorry with me ninja skills ninja I'm SORRY ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:12 pm
I always spell friends wrong, not sure why... xd

Grammar Hammer, it rhymes! I just realized that.

@Lucian: I only talk to my friends during lunch because their juniors, and I'm a sophmore so I don't see them very often. I don't talk to anyone outside of class either, there's really no reason to.  

yneerg
Crew

Smur

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:48 pm
yneerg
I always spell friends wrong, not sure why... xd

Grammar Hammer, it rhymes! I just realized that.

@Lucian: I only talk to my friends during lunch because their juniors, and I'm a sophmore so I don't see them very often. I don't talk to anyone outside of class either, there's really no reason to.
You talk to me stare rofl question ninja  
zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces