100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Admiral Ry

Mega Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:27 pm
I am a happy fan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Soo good of a chapter!! it was a great story adding many mysteries to the previous one!!

Blue_merangue

RikunFrances

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:05 am
I almost stopped reading that chapter.
I was so disgusted with it. I don't know about all of you, but the thought of incest makes my skin crawl, and sick to my stomach.
I don't know what the writer was thinking, but making the book around incest will make me stop reading. This is not just because I'm a ZeroYuki supporter... It's because incest is kinda...ew.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:39 am
Riku_Cloud224
I was so disgusted with it. I don't know about all of you, but the thought of incest makes my skin crawl, and sick to my stomach.
I don't know what the writer was thinking, but making the book around incest will make me stop reading. This is not just because I'm a ZeroYuki supporter... It's because incest is kinda...ew.

But if you think about it, it's no different from what royal families and other families would do. First cousins would marry, and Cleopatra married her little brother. I mean, they did to keep their blood lines "pure" and in VK there's not that many purebloods, it's really only reasonable that Yuki and Kaname would get together.  

izu-sama

yanyingalsas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:52 pm
twisted And now thanks to you I have a wonderful chapter to write to my fanfic with a twist of course  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:25 pm
I still don't like it.
Zero Yuki all the way.  

RikunFrances

Dead_Mokona

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:53 am
Riku_Cloud224

Yeah, despite understanding the only ways to keep the bloodlines "pure," the whole incest deal could be enough to buy books 1-6 and then leave it alone...sad though that would be. Although, I'm still holding out hope that either a) Kaname isn't actually Yuuki's brother b) Yuuki ends with Zero or c) Kaname dies. Any of these will keep things good. ^-^ (For the "a" thing: I know a lot of people have been wondering whether that last line of Chapter 35 was a typo or something, but the first two, I think, pages of 36 have Zero asking Kaname why he denies being Yuuki's brother, so I still have hope!...I'm not usually this optimistic, so hopefully it will not all be in vain.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:39 pm
yuuki looks so much like a vampire now, long hair, a more vampire-ish aura, and i dont know why but she looks so much younger/shorter(she used to look taller next to aidou), she is an almost perfect replica of juuri now, it seems all the kurans have wavy-ish hair, so her old look doesnt look a bit like a kuran. haruka and juuri does look like siblings on second thought, rido is probly jealous.  

briannaea_17

joymahal17

Sparkly Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:26 pm
what kaname said wasn't a typo... the beginning of chapter 36 Zero was flabbergasted of what kaname said!!! and he isn't accepting that they are siblings!!!!

the incest deal is not so bad in the story because as we know the story has different norm than us because they're vampires and not humans!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:55 am
The incest does not bother me, honestly. And there's a possibility that they are not related (as siblings) anyway. I really want to know though why Kaname told Zero the truth and not Yuuki. Or the rest of the Night Class. So my question would be: Who exactly is Kaname? Hehe, he's such a mystery.

I don't see the incest as a perversion. It does make the plot twisted, but as Hino intended, there's also another twist to the actual twist. 3nodding

Ebony Amalthea

Darkwhip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:34 am
srry to all u kanamexyuki fans i hope that zero and yuki will end up with each other  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:06 pm
Honestly, incest isn't too much of a big deal. I mean, they still genuinely love each other AND have a duty to the vampire race to keep their blood pure.
Not to mention that since their parents had normal kids, it would stand to reason that Kaname and Yuuki would also have that so there would be no fear of mutation or anything.

xninjaPANDA

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:09 pm
` P A R A D i i S E
Honestly, incest isn't too much of a big deal. I mean, they still genuinely love each other AND have a duty to the vampire race to keep their blood pure.
Not to mention that since their parents had normal kids, it would stand to reason that Kaname and Yuuki would also have that so there would be no fear of mutation or anything.

Agree! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:56 pm
I felt extremely bad for Zero after this chapter. I could just imagine him hurting himself somehow in his room right before Yuuki visits. I really hope not but I cant help but like Zero I mean, he put up with so much s**t.  

Zirumi

ElfenCeres

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:07 am
Chapter 36 was good but a little hard to understand but I wonder how next chapter gonna be ^^  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff