Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Wanted: A good fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone else have this problem?
  Yes, Mem. I know your pain.
  No, Mem. You're just insane.
  The voices in my head told me to pick this answer.
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:40 pm

I see a few people here, and in the reg forums a few other threads about how there aren't any good RPs left. But with all these people to be sad by this, why aren't they just banding together and RPing? If it's because they want to RP different stuff then they need to step out of thier comfort zone and learn a bit.

I ask some of these people if they want to train newbies to not become noobs (RP wise) and most people sound like they've given up hope.

ADVERT: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=14055

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:24 pm
lol. This is true... but now that helped make a new one, I've got to keep that one afloat. sweatdrop If you know any sailor moon fans, send them my way, lol.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:57 pm
I tend to have odd standards when it comes to RPing, and am only willing to do certain things. ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:57 pm
Yeah, but if you don't enjoy rping other things, there's no point. Like, I've done all sorts of role plays, but I'm best with fantasy. One on ones have never interested me in the slightest, so those are out for me.

I think for me, the fun in rps are the creative juices you can get going when plotting and/or planning something with fellow rlp mates. That's my current problem with a guild I joined with a fantasy rp... No one seems to want to talk. sweatdrop  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas