Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
my g/f Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:21 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

Honestly, if you where dating an average chick and a cheerleader, a hot one, wanted to ********, you would.

Love's bullshit, stick with a chick when you are older or if you can't hardly get a girl.
I, personally, can get pretty much any girl, if they are within 5 years of me, and I could ******** older.
So I choose to be a whore. I use a condom, she uses Birth Control, no problems.
I only date to get to a persons friend(s), or if I'm tired of all the bullshit for awhile.
you're 13 and saying this crap?
you're in for a rude awakening one day
No, no no.
It's how life really works, I'm not bothering with morality and trivial things like that right now.
how do you know that's how life works? i'm really interested!
Because I have to live a un sheltered life. And not just un sheltered.
It's been drilled into my mind to avoid police, get the best deals, cut corners, and the like. That's reality here, when you become an adult and don't get everything handed to your' candy a**.
You've got to work, you've got to play the game, no time for nice s**t, save that for when you can afford it neutral
Then if anything, thats why you should be able to take solace in someone else, not just sex, but have someone meaningful you can back to after those days at work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:07 pm
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
I choose realism.

Honestly, if you where dating an average chick and a cheerleader, a hot one, wanted to ********, you would.

Love's bullshit, stick with a chick when you are older or if you can't hardly get a girl.
I, personally, can get pretty much any girl, if they are within 5 years of me, and I could ******** older.
So I choose to be a whore. I use a condom, she uses Birth Control, no problems.
I only date to get to a persons friend(s), or if I'm tired of all the bullshit for awhile.
you're 13 and saying this crap?
you're in for a rude awakening one day
No, no no.
It's how life really works, I'm not bothering with morality and trivial things like that right now.
It's been drilled into my mind to avoid police, get the best deals, cut corners, and the like. That's reality here, when you become an adult and don't get everything handed to your' candy a**.
You've got to work, you've got to play the game, no time for nice s**t, save that for when you can afford it neutral
Then if anything, thats why you should be able to take solace in someone else, not just sex, but have someone meaningful you can back to after those days at work.
That's why I'm a whore, new faces, not the same tired chick.
I'll save marrying 'till I'm older, when it's harder to be a whore.

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
No, no no.
you really have no idea what life is about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
No, no no.
Seriously, state why or concede said statement, if you will.  

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:43 pm
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
why? it's not like you'll change, you're just like every other preteen kid who thinks they know it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:06 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Soviet Mudkipz
Dont Fear Reaper
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
why? it's not like you'll change, you're just like every other preteen kid who thinks they know it all.

stare I second That......my Satan.......by the time you plan on not being such a whore, you'll have lost all your real Humanity.....It's guys like you I want to Kill................that's terrable you treat girls like that...and at your age.....  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:38 pm
Know it all?
Hardly.
I sure do wish I knew it all, or even a fraction, but alas, I do not.
I am focusing on now, not later. I'm enjoying my childhood while it lasts, meaningful relationships are for when I'm not a child anymore, I'm not stupid enough to think every girl I screw will be with me for the rest of my life.

Let me guess, you two are in your' late teens, early 20's at the oldest?
Life is not some picture perfect world, it's a capitilist world, and I use it to my advantage.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 pm
And I'm 13, I can't even have a job lol
Maybe I'd play it steady then, but I have to wait a few months before I can join the work force and drive, can't wait for Thanksgiving. Meh birthday mrgreen

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:37 pm
but the things can will affect you later on.
and don't tell me how life is, you say you hardly know it all, but you're talking like you do. i know more about life than you kid.
lol November is a long wait XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:08 pm
Merely stating obvious things.
How old are you, anyway?
Maybe it's differant for you, but for me it's how things are.
It's how things are for all the adults I am around here, drunken whore mongering pilll heads.

Hell, I'm drunk right now. It sucks living here, but it's great at the same time.
My mind is open to things previously unknown, and I'm a better person for it.
Not some sheltered dip s**t who gets laughed at for not knowing s**t, but the kid who's teaching the OLDER people about things.
I have to be a damn driver for the drunks, I have to teach the junkies how to use drugs responsibly, I have to control hormones, I have to control my own damn family to an extent to stop themselves for killing themselves.

But I come out with more maturity, knowledge, possiblly better health, an open mind, friends, girlfriends, REAL friends, and so on.

Dont Fear Reaper

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:10 am
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?
It's how things are for all the adults I am around here, drunken whore mongering pilll heads.

Hell, I'm drunk right now. It sucks living here, but it's great at the same time.
Not some sheltered dip s**t who gets laughed at for not knowing s**t, but the kid who's teaching the OLDER people about things.
I have to be a damn driver for the drunks, I have to teach the junkies how to use drugs responsibly, I have to control hormones, I have to control my own damn family to an extent to stop themselves for killing themselves.

But I come out with more maturity, knowledge, possiblly better health, an open mind, friends, girlfriends, REAL friends, and so on.

You do know its possible to have an open education about drugs, alcohol and sex... to have an environment full of people who drink and take drugs, without being a d**k about it.

Want case in point?

Me.

You're right it is a capitalistic world, money makes it spin etc. etc.

You say you're waiting until your older to commit to a relationship, one problem with that and like I said, you'll find relationships a lot harder if you wait until your older to have one, you learn how to deal with all the ******** up s**t that happens in them when your young so you can make them work when your older. Its not a matter of someone to spend your life with, its a matter of learning how to keep someone to spend your life with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:04 am
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

stare FYI, I'm 14 you whore!......and in a ******** good realationship!.........WTF are you doing Drinking anyway?! do you think it's cool or something? Theres no need for getting hammered at your age, nor mine if you think I drink which the hell I don't!....  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dont Fear Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:32 pm
Rellik San
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

You do know its possible to have an open education about drugs, alcohol and sex... to have an environment full of people who drink and take drugs, without being a d**k about it.

Want case in point?

Me.

You're right it is a capitalistic world, money makes it spin etc. etc.

You say you're waiting until your older to commit to a relationship, one problem with that and like I said, you'll find relationships a lot harder if you wait until your older to have one, you learn how to deal with all the ******** up s**t that happens in them when your young so you can make them work when your older. Its not a matter of someone to spend your life with, its a matter of learning how to keep someone to spend your life with.
If you're refering to me being a d**k, I would like an example.

Been there, done that. I had my taste of a long term relation ship when I was 12, almost a whole year, but it crumbled because I didn't like the girl anymore, and I was just using her at that point to get to her friends.
Better to learn that life isn't all candy and perfect relationships than to think you have more than a 2% chance of sticking with the same person for a length of time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:36 pm
Manah Uchiha
Dont Fear Reaper
How old are you, anyway?

stare FYI, I'm 14 you whore!......and in a ******** good realationship!.........WTF are you doing Drinking anyway?! do you think it's cool or something? Theres no need for getting hammered at your age, nor mine if you think I drink which the hell I don't!....
... xd
CB quality much? Whore, again, doesn't offend me.

I drink as a weak way to cope with problems, and more commonly for recreation. Kids here are still into DARE and TRUTH, so I'd like to see how it'd be popular, when everyone thinks pot will kill brain cells and make you a junkie.

I try not to use 'drugs' as a crutch, but it happens. Just with the lower end of things, though.
I'm not stupid enough to drop a sheet of Blotter when I'm sad, I'd rather not do a flip off a 80 story building.

Dont Fear Reaper

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:11 pm
lol...for some reason i think you're telling us you're 13 just as a ploy  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items