Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
hellbound city RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:34 pm
Tally ran out of her house at the sound and pounced on Mike. Grabbing her sword out of her boot she held it to his neck as she sat on his stomach. "Ha! What do we have here?," she asked grinning. She really had no intention of killing him but he didn't know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm
Mike was stunned at first. but after a few seconds he responded. " My name is mike." he looked left and right to try to find an escape. suddenly he had an idea. "look lady, you see these tanks on my back? they are filled with fuel for my welding torch. if there is any damage, it could explode." of course he was bluffing, but when she landed on him, she knocked loose one of the viles hidden in his labcoat. it fell and broke. the chemical hissed, but it's harmless  

n7m6e7

gandygirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Tally just shrugged. She had bombs that she kept handy if she needed them so she stood up and held him by the collar of his shirt. She ignored the thing on the ground and glared at Mike. "Alright, lets play friendly. Hi Mike, I'm Tally. I'm not actually gonna kill you, i was just practicing.", she said still grinning. She held him up like nothing. "You're not worth the effort."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm
"you know, if you pull a weapon on me, you'd better plan to use it." Mike grabbed the welding torch, turned it towards tally and turned it on full blast. this sent a large flame towards her.  

n7m6e7

awsomecheese 190

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:03 pm
Avril sighed unable to realize why she was in hell.,She was a human and had little experience to take on anyone int his town.She sighed and shook her head looking at her list she nodded to herselfl.Detroy sevreral head montes and obtain power.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm
Tally swore, dropping him, and ducked under the flame. She felt the heat on her back and winced. Jumping on Mike's back she held the knife up to his neck again. "You want me to use it then?"  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:37 pm
at this point he was trapped, and couldn't reach any of his weapons. he thought she was bluffing, so he decided to taunt her. "I thought you said i wasn't worth it"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm
She held the knife closer, just enough to rough the skin and leave a scrape. "Keep talkin and you're dead."  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
with her focusing on his neck, mike was able to grab a needle full of poison from a hidden sleeve pocket. he attempted to inject her with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:06 am
Tally slit his neck just enough so he started to pour out blood. She jumped off of him and before he could inject her she evaporated, using her black magic.  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:00 am
Mike dropped the needle, and tried to hold in the blood with his hands.to no avail. like stated in his description, he is immortal, however, he still needs blood. after bleeding out for a while, he finally fell unconscious not far from where his throat was slit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 am
Tally reappeared to the same spot a little while later only to discover Mike has passed out. She picked him up and brought him inside her shed. Tally didn't like to hurt people but she did because she knew it was what was expected of her. So she decided that for once she would be different. She put him on her bed and started to make some soup.  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:20 pm
Mike awoke after a while, but was just barely conscious. he realized where he was, and assumed the worst. he looked to the side, but tried to stay still.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Tally laughed when she saw his body stiffen. "No need to freak out, the door is right there if you want to leave. But hey, do you want me to help you out with that cut or do you just want to flee? Sorry for hurting you, I'm from the dark side but i'm a big softy and i don't like to hurt others." She blushed and went back to tending the soup.  

gandygirl

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am
Mike sat himself up against the wall. he took off his mask and gloves. "you say you hate to hurt others, yet you try to kill me. you are one strange girl." he said half laughing.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff