Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:56 pm
I passed the hat onto narutorocks1109.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 pm
yea i have the hat on... and i will describe it as so....
i was on the day that i was going to carry out the assaination of george w. bush.... i strapped my black gloves on and carried my old bloody machette. i stopped to get some watermelon juice though.....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:22 pm
I guess you don't like Bush then?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:27 pm
yea probably... i mean he has l,et sooo many american soldiers to their death cause he still hasnt brought the soldiers back from iraq. i mewan, sadam (wwatever u spell his name) husein already died.... and whoever is the next new person to post here will get the watermelon hat on...... maybe like monday  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 pm
I know I'm probably on tenuous grounds trying to discuss politics with children.... or democrats.... *cough* But .. there's more to why we are still there than waiting for Saddam Hussein to die.. we took away their government, however horrific that government was, it was still some medial ill-advised form of stability over those people. We are staying now primarily to help rebuild their government. I haven't researched this subject personally, but my grandmother said we were in Germany for 40 years after WWII. And those people had it way worse. I mean, you know we cant just go in, take out their government and then leave to let them fight it out.. it would be grossly irresponsible on our parts. Anyway, that's just my opinion I could be wrong. But I'll say one thing, every soldier I've spoken to wants to be there *shrug*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:58 am
I agree with you. You simply cannot take a country's government away and then up and leave them to figure it out themselves. Though I am not sure that we should have interfered in the first place. But, I fully support our troops anyways. Also, I'm pretty sure that Bush doesn't solely make all of the decisions in the White House.  

CelticPrincessMe

Rutalia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:33 am
I really can't say if I agree or disagree with why we went there in the first place. I don't know enough about it. He thought there were "weapons of mass destruction" there and there weren't.. It was a crap shoot but he went with his gut instinct. Either way Saddam has been a serious threat for a long time. After 9/11, Bush sent a msg out to the world that we weren't taking threats lightly anymore, all threats would be met with serious reprecussions. Saddam poked the bear, so to speak, and he got a smack down. We didn't find any nukes there, but I also heard a theory completely unsubstantiated and just a rumor from the way I heard it, but they had plenty of time to move nukes out of the country, lots and lots and lots of warning, and there were huge cargos seen going to a neighboring country which we weren't allowed to enter. So.. *shrug* idk about us starting the war, but I wholly agree with us remaining now. And I'm with you, CP.. either way, I support our troops.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:42 pm
hey, dont blame me for not knowing everything.. i mean im only 10... i mean 11  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:08 pm
narutorocks1109

you mean 13 razz *winknudge*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:23 pm
narutorocks1109

And we don't blame you. We are just being informative. smile  

CelticPrincessMe

narutorocks1109
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 am
ummmm 13 right... *nudges back*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 am
since no1 knew has posted here..... ill passs the hat on to TH3-Cursed fgor being a runner up in the newbie of the month.....  

narutorocks1109
Crew

Rutalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:51 am
Kaydelz
Broken_Wingless
olusx
Chrissy_Belle
Project Sigma
The Amalgamation

Here's a list of some active people who aren't as vocal if you guys need some ppl to pass the hat to smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:00 am
narutorocks1109
since no1 knew has posted here..... ill passs the hat on to TH3-Cursed fgor being a runner up in the newbie of the month.....

runner up for being newbie of the month...??? eek xp
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl .......................... stare mrgreen  

Th3-Cursed

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:21 am
k..how does my avi look now...^^ rofl rofl rofl  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers