Reply -The Guild's Main Forum.
Random post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:14 am
I put a banner on my page and I'm thinking of putting one in my siggy somewhere. We won't let it die.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:37 am
I think we actually lost some people and over 80% of the people in this guild have never posted, probably have never been here more than once.

I have invited so many ppl until I'm sure I'm annoying lol. I don't know how to get more ppl but we need like 1000 members if we're going to not die out. or else it's just going to be like 5 ppl chatting with each other! which.. isn't bad.. but you get my point !! smile

My thoughts are we need to do something BIG to get members, like a big giveaway or something.. we're going to have to all donate some serious gold and have a big prize giveaway or sumtin idk... im not good at that kind of thing... i can barely get 10 ppl at my parties lol

Rutalia

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:41 am
Hey I wanted to do a big giveaway. We can probably tie it into the guild somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:45 pm
hey! dont be pessimistic! we wont die out.. just put ur banner in ur shop in ur profile... in everything u post! post in all of the popular threads in the community thing to make people see it! we can do it!  

narutorocks1109
Crew

CelticPrincessMe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:56 pm
That's right. We have to be optimistic!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:40 pm
place a banner in my sig??....i dont even know how to get this avi thing siggy out of it  

Th3-Cursed

Rutalia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:04 pm
I'm not getting pessimistic.. I'm just getting like.. hey we need to do something!

Cursed click on My Gaia ---> My Account --> My signature and in the box take out the code that says uhm... something but not exactly like this

[url=http://www.something.com][img]http://avatar2.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/e3/e6/4fe62f7193e6e3.jpg[/img][/url]

Anyway just remove that code out and leave the tektek.org code in for your quest..

BUT THATS NOT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT
since this is a random post i'm going ot change the subject because i can talk about whatever I want to naru said so!!

What I want to talk about is the forum nazis!!! I just got banned on another guild for posting the mardi gras party invite out ot everyone. rofl That plus things like movie guilds that wont let you post stuff about the quests or whatever, deleting or locking your post. That kind of stuff is soooo idiotic. I just want to slap them lol. Or the mods that move your topics around because THEY feel it's not important enough to go in THEIR little forum. I call them forum nazis. That seems to be something that runs rampant on gaia. I've been on a LOT of forums for a LOT of different things and i have never seen forum nazis before. rawr! ok

PS Oh no even better they kicked me out of the guild!! rofl wtf!?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:09 pm
lol..ty...i thought it wuz just 1 url...but it wuz right after the other 1....  

Th3-Cursed

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:10 pm
is it going to go away now....?why do i stil have it? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:14 pm
you took out the [ / url ] part (no spaces)

put that at the end of the code

Rutalia

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:26 pm
Rutalia
I'm not getting pessimistic.. I'm just getting like.. hey we need to do something!

Cursed click on My Gaia ---> My Account --> My signature and in the box take out the code that says uhm... something but not exactly like this
[url=http://www.something.com][img]http://avatar2.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/e3/e6/4fe62f7193e6e3.jpg[/img][/url]

Anyway just remove that code out and leave the tektek.org code in for your quest..

BUT THATS NOT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT
since this is a random post i'm going ot change the subject because i can talk about whatever I want to naru said so!!

What I want to talk about is the forum nazis!!! I just got banned on another guild for posting the mardi gras party invite out ot everyone. rofl That plus things like movie guilds that wont let you post stuff about the quests or whatever, deleting or locking your post. That kind of stuff is soooo idiotic. I just want to slap them lol. Or the mods that move your topics around because THEY feel it's not important enough to go in THEIR little forum. I call them forum nazis. That seems to be something that runs rampant on gaia. I've been on a LOT of forums for a LOT of different things and i have never seen forum nazis before. rawr! ok

PS Oh no even better they kicked me out of the guild!! rofl wtf!?

well..im glad im in this guild...cuz so far all guilds are wining about proper writing......wining about such small matters...if they wanna wine....go wine about the war or sumting....enough real problems in this world....but everyone is to much busy trying to find sumting they can use to bother others....and most of these guys...cant even write proper english themselfs.....and they are americans....im dutch....does anyone hear me say : write in proper dutch...???i mean....my english isnt that bad...i can understand almost everyone....and if sumone doesnt understand me...then i'll just explain...and understanding sumone....is more important to me...then looking at how they write things....seriously.....all these people that wine about"proper punctuation"they should try dutch for a change...thats harder then english...and these people...they try to talk me down......but its not like i care what any of those guys think....just like i dont care about capitols and all that stuff.....and the dots...???well....thats just me thinking wut to type next.....lol^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:30 am
Forum Nazi's...I hate them. They think that they're all high and mighty.  

CelticPrincessMe

Rutalia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:09 pm
lol Cursed if it was anyone else but you I might have mentioned something about all the ellipses .... too lol rofl but nah.. this is the OASIS guild.. we chill here !!

can I get a WOOT WOOT!! a one time a one time..

PS!! CPM We're still waiting for bits of your life story in random posts!!! razz Don't think Naru or I will let you forget about that razz

PPS. lol fun fact about this post. I had to google ellipses. It's ellipsis if it's singular and ellipses if it's plural lol

PPPS. fun fact number 2, when you write more than one Post Script it is Post Post Script thus PPS not PSS smile

These fun facts and more brought to you by RU the insane fun factor and the sourse of all your useless information!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:28 pm
Rutalia
lol Cursed if it was anyone else but you I might have mentioned something about all the ellipses .... too lol rofl but nah.. this is the OASIS guild.. we chill here !!

can I get a WOOT WOOT!! a one time a one time..

PS!! CPM We're still waiting for bits of your life story in random posts!!! razz Don't think Naru or I will let you forget about that razz

PPS. lol fun fact about this post. I had to google ellipses. It's ellipsis if it's and ellipses if it's lol

PPPS. fun fact number 2, when you write more than one Post Script it is Post Post Script thus PPS not PSS smile

These fun facts and more brought to you by RU the insane fun factor and the sourse of all your useless information!!!

ellipses??singular???plural??? cpm???? pps??ppps???are you using human language now..? mrgreen rofl  

Th3-Cursed

Th3-Cursed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:33 pm
ah

CPM = celticprincesme...

and ell...whatever = An ellipsis is sometimes used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence

like i said..me thinking... mrgreen or a trailing off into silence...  
-The Guild's Main Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff