Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:49 pm
Ryuu ate two plates of food. He didn't feel enourmously hungry right now. He'd hunted just yesterday, so he felt fuller than usual.
------------

(INTRO TO BEN AND ROSALIE~~ biggrin )

"Ben," Rosalie mumbled. "Yes dearest sister?" Ben joked. Rosalie stopped in her tracks and laughed. "Ben, I'm tired. Can you carry me?" She said with a huge smile. "Please?" She begged. "I'm fine with that, no need to beg Rose." Ben chuckled, lifting Rosalie unto his back. After almost 5 miles of running with Rosalie on his back Ben stopped. "Hey Rose. Look at that place. You wanna live there for now?" Ben asked. Rosalie looked up. It was a white manor. It wasn't huge but it sure wasn't small. "Yes!" Rosalie said enthusiatically. "It looks beautiful! I hope they'll let us stay." She smiled, then rested her head back on Ben's shoulder. Ben changed his pace and walked instead of running up the path.

When they were on the porch, Rosalie said in almost a whisper. "I wanna knock!" She giggled, and Ben let her down. Rosalie stumbled a little, having not used her legs in such a long time, then straightened up and knocked a rythym on the door. She stopped after five seconds or so.. trying not to sound rude.
She walked back over to Ben's side and took hold of his hand. She was closer to the door. Ben heard someone yelling inside the house. Then there was footsteps. Ben's crinkled his forehead at the yelling but then stopped thinking he didn't want to look strange when the door opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:55 pm
Everyone stopped eating as a loud knock was heard on the door. Takeru shoved aside his chair. " GOSH FINE I'LL GET IT." He yelled and walked to the front door.
Once he got there he opened the door and his breath was taken away by an immensley beautiful young vampire. He gritted his teeth at the male beside her. Takeru looked back at the women not forgetting his newly discovered manners. He bowed deeply. Oiya appeared behind him. Woah...I never knew this side of Takeru. He must really like her. Oiya looked at Ben, she wasn't stunned by his beauty but she thought he was handsome. She blushed and retreated back into the dining hall.
"Are you looking for a place to stay?" Tuesday said taking Rosalie's hand.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:56 pm
[[:/ ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Rosalie spoke before Ben could recoil. "Yes!" She said happily. "If there's room to stay in." Rosalie said sweetly, her voice melodic. "Yeah. I'm Rosalie and this is my twin brother Ben." Rosalie said turning to Ben.

Ben looked thoughtfully at the girl who was standing behind the boy. She's pretty. He thought. The girl walked away blushing. Ben smiled as she walked off. Ben noticed how the boy was holding Rose's hand. Wow.. that kid's really straight forward. It's strange. Whatever. Ben thought in a Hmm kind of tone.

[ABIGAIL! biggrin ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Takeru smiled at Rosalie. "Okay, we have a couple rooms open. I'll show you where they are. I live here with my sister Oiya, the one you just saw, Akakuchi, my mother, and Osamu, my father. We are all vampires. Another lives with us, his name is Ryuu, he showed up earlier tonight. I'll get you a room on the first floor. Follow me okay?" Takeru said and pulled Rosalie inside, he held her hand the whole way. He stopped between two doors.
"These are your rooms." He opened one door. It was lavish with pillows and blankets. There was expensive jewelry on a dresser along with make-up. There was a large rug under a huge bed. "This one it yours Rosalie." He opened another door next to it. This room, Ben's room, didn't have as much nice things. There was a dresser, bed, and desk. That was it. "This one is yours Ben." Tuesday said. "We are eating dinner so when your finished walk down the hall and open those doors there, you will be in the dining room. Anything else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:29 pm
"No. I Think we're fine for now. Thank you.. Takeru?" He nodded. "Yes. Thank you. See you at dinner." She said in her melodic voice, smiling. Once Takeru was around the corner Rosalie turned to Ben. "They're so nice!" She said happily, nad hugged Ben. "I'm so glad you said this place! Look at all the nice stuuf in here!" She said from inside the bedroom.
Ben looked around. "Wow.. you're right." Ben said his voice was like silk. Rosalie was plopped on her back on the bed. "Well," Ben said with a slight laugh, "You ready to go down to dinner, Rose?" Ben looked at her. His eyes were saying 'Hey I"m hungry let's go.'.
Rosalie laughed. "Ok Ben. Let's go." She was swiftly at his side. She took his ice cold hand and led the way down the hall. They opened the doors Takeru had told her about. Before they entered Ben let go of her hand. They both stepped inside the dining hall.
Five people were seated around a long clothed table. Ben recognized the others from what Takeru had named them as. Osamu. Akakuchi. Oiya. Oh that must be Ryuu and Takeru himself. Ben held out a chair next to Ryuu for Rosalie. then sat down himself. "Hello." Ben said with a half-smile.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:44 pm
Takeru scooted his chair, loudly, closer to Rosalie.
Woah...Takeru is acting so...happy....huh, must be the new girl Osamu and Akakuchi thought. "Mother, father, this is Ben and Rosalie." Takeru said.
"Ahhh...Rosalie and Ben. Pleasure to meet you. I hope you can have a peaceful..." She stared at Takeru and Oiya. "Stay at our manor. Surely Takeru has shown you your rooms?" Takeru nodded enthusiastically. "Good. Well there is still food. Eat all you want." Oiya blushed at Ben.
"Mother, father, I will be back later. Takeru?" Oiya nodded at Takeru. He became serious. "Okay. Coming." Takeru got up and him and Oiya left the room.
"Sorry about Takeru, he usually isn't like this. So, you two are brother and sister." Osamu said.

Oiya and Takeru left the manor and ascended a long slope.
"So, what are we getting tonight?" Takeru asked.
"I have been watching a family close by. The parents leave at night."
"Sounds good." Takeru said and ran down the slope towards a nearby house. Oiya got there first. She climbed in a window and Takeru followed. He saw two beds, and two children.
"Good, I get one and you get the other." Oiya said. Takeru took one. He instantly screamed. He shoved his fist into his mouth and pulled him closer. His fangs protruded and he sank his fangs into his flesh. Soon his kicking and screaming stopped and his body fell limp. Oiya did something like that but his procedure was more violent. First she took the child, then she ripped the skin off his neck. When she was finished she wiped her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:57 pm
(VIOLENT MUCH! biggrin Lol~! ILy<3)

Rosalie smiled. "Yes, thank you, pleasure to meet you as well. We do plan to stay for a long while." Ben nodded.
Ben then turned to Look at Akakuchi. "Yes Rosalie and I are twins. Fraternal, as you can obviously see."

Ben piled his plate with various foods. Rosalie did the same. When they were finished, Rosalie eyes Ryuu. Ryuu was watching her, as she was eating, just sitting there. He had a devilshly handsome smile. Rosalie blushed and scratched her neck with one swoosh of her index finger. "Hello." Rosalie said to him. "Hi, I'm Ryuu." He said. His voice like honey.
"Oh. Yes, hello Ryuu, I'm Rosalie, or Rose, whatever you wanna call me." She said happily. Beautiful.. that's what I'd like to call you. Ryuu thought, and smiled, flashing his white gorgeous smile. Rose blushed and rested her chin in her hands.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 pm
"Oh I see..." Akakuchi said, irritated at Ben for correcting her.

"Takeru lets go now." Oiya said. Takeru was busy eating the meat off the bones.
"But I'm not finished yet!" He whined. Oiya shot him a look. "Okay fine." Takeru said and shoved both the bodies back onto the beds. They quickly left the house. Moments later they re-entered the dining hall. Oiya walked to her room where she undressed and fell asleep in her cot. Takeru stayed and sat next to Rosalie.
"Takeru, you have something on your shirt." Akakuchi said. Takeru looked down at his shirt, there was a huge blood stain on his shoulder. Dammit! Everyone looked at him. Takeru's face became contorted with anger and frustration. He stared at his mother.
"Yes mother. I'll take care of it." He said and walked to the bathroom.
You should've thought of that! You idiot. They all knew it was human blood. He took off his shirt and replaced it with another. This one was purple.
He entered the dining hall once again.
"It was human Akakuchi." Osamu whispered to his wife. "I know" She said back.
Takeru sat at the end of the table, pissed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:25 pm
What was with that? Ben thought, confused. "Rosalie, are you finished? " She looked at him and nodded happilly.

Rosalie stared into Ben's eyes. They were a navy color. "Ben you ok?" She whispered. Ben folded his hands, and nodded his head ever so slightly. "Ok." she whispered in response. She looked back at Ryuu. He was still looking at her, only he was disguising it by glancing at her only every so so often. He's adorable! Rosalie thought cheerfully.
Ben at that moment stood up, quickly. He oushed in his chair and smiled, waiting for Rosalie. Oh.. She thought, standing up as well. Rosalie stared back at Ryuu and waved slightly at him. He nodded his head, and Ben walked out. Rosalie followed quietly behind him. "What's the problem." She asked when they were out of the dining hall. "You seemd so tense all the sudden.." Rose said. Ben sighed. "It's nothing I'm fine."
"Alright." Rose sighed as well.
-----
Ryuu stood up and pushed in his chair as well. HE smiled and nodded at Akakushi and Osamu. He then strode out of the room, not making a sound. Ryuu walked out into the foyer, or entry room. He was walking so quickly he almost ran into Ben and Rosalie. "Oh hey." He said to both of them.
---
"Hi Ryuu!" Rosalie said happily. Ben didn't seem to recognize he was there at first. "Oh.. hello." Ben said and smiled. Ben could hear someone arguing from uo the stairs. "Hmm..."  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 pm
[I'm getting off SOON. Not yet though.. ok? SO if I disappear.. don't freak out. ILy<3]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm
[ORI? You there? Did YOU disappear?? O-O! OMFG! YOU DID DIDN"T YOU? O: Well goodbye anyway... razz ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:04 pm
Akakuchi and Osamu sat in silence.
"They were odd" Osamu said. Akakuchi nodded in agreement. "Come on, lets go to bed." They left the dining hall. Takeru was still sitting in silence.
He got up and slammed the chair into the table. The chair and table smashed into pieces along with the dishes. The Yuzuki family was used to Takeru's lashings. He walked to the door and slammed it making a loud noise. He walked to his room, which was right next to Rosalie's. He slammed the door once again and puiched the wall various times making his knuckles bleed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:56 am
Rosalie, Ben, and Ryuu watched Takeru storm out of the dining hall down own another corridor. "Hmm..." Ryuu said. What's with him? Is he alright? weird... Ryuu thought. Suddenly there were loud bangs on the walss comung from Takeru's room. It at first made Rosalie jump. "Wow.. I hope he's alright." She said hopefully. "Yeah..." Ben muttered.

Rosalie and Ben started walking to their rooms for the night. Ryuu walked down the first hallway with them, but then turned left, when they turned right. "Bye Ryuu." Rosalie said. Ryuu smiled. "Goodnight Rosalie, and Ben." He called from the end of the hallway. Ben had led the way to their rooms and when Rosalie opend her door. She could hear Takeru, ounch the wall, it made her jump again. Rosalie walked back out into the hallway. Ben was in his room, so she decided to see what was up with Takeru.
Rosalie tip-toed out of her room into the hall. She crept over to Takeru's door, and lightly tapped on it, hopoing he'd hear her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:09 pm
There was a light tap on Takeru's door. He froze and looked wide-eyed, at the door. Rosalie...I can't let her see me like this!
Takeru quickly put a cloth over where he was punching and put on a new shirt, for the third time that day. He answered the door and saw Rosalie, his angel, looking into his dazed eyes. He blushed and looked down.
"I'm sorry about that." Takeru said and looked back up into Rosalie's eyes. He tried to look his cutest.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games