Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
The Arsenal of Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:19 am
Lord Travis
I think they can't use the actual names for the guns because of some copy right.

I mainly think this way because in the original RE they actually had real names but when they remade RE1 for GC the names were changed on some of the weapons((Ex: In the original Barry's handgun was a Colt Python .357*real gun*, and in the remake it was just Magnum .44)). Not to mention in every game past the orginial RE1 and the DC version all the guns were named by what kind it was, not it's actual name.

If you check out Barry's .44 and the .357 in the REremake, the words "Silver Serpent" are seen on the barrels. I've never heard of this weapon...but I've seen models of revolvers that looked similar (they were .38 target revolvers) *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:48 am
Psi_Mu_Merc
The "handgun" that Leon starts out with looks like a USP. These are usually chambered in 9mm.
The sniper rifle resembles a Springfield M1903 more than the Type 99.
As for the Broken Butterfly...it looks like a cross between a Webley and Scott Mk VI .455 and an Enfield .38 Mk I (Sorry, that's about as narrowed down as I can get. British revolvers are really a pain to find out info. about.) sweatdrop
wow thats alot of info about guns! sounds confusing at first...  

Ithmara

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:50 pm
Psi_Mu_Merc
The "handgun" that Leon starts out with looks like a USP. These are usually chambered in 9mm.
As for the Broken Butterfly...it looks like a cross between a Webley and Scott Mk VI .455 and an Enfield .38 Mk I (Sorry, that's about as narrowed down as I can get. British revolvers are really a pain to find out info. about.) sweatdrop
Yeah, I thought it was a USP too, but I examined the USP very closely, trust me, it's not.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Psi_Mu_Merc
Yeah, I thought it was a USP too, but I examined the USP very closely, trust me, it's not.

User Image
User Image
Hmm... I don't know, but I'll try to find out. (By the way, you have the Socom in your list...and the Mk. 23 is based on the USP frame.*cough cough*)
Cosmetically speaking, they are nearly identical. Though I admit the Mk. 23 does look closer to being the pistol than the USP. I found this a bit confusing until I saw the Five-Seven listed as the Punisher. This pistol is NOT a 9mm PB at all! It's chambered for the 5.7mm round (the same round that is used by FN's P90), so I can see that Capcom likes screwing around with the caliber's in weapons. evil  

Psi_Mu_Merc

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:42 am
BOOYAH! I found a USP pistol that looks like the Socom chambered in 9 millie!
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:45 am
stare Oh, and as for the .45 pistol....it's probably just a clone of the M1911a1. I'll try to find some pictures of it later. Right now I've got to head to class. cool  

Psi_Mu_Merc

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:04 pm
A secret unlockable weapon included in the game is the "Chicago Typewriter" which I beleive is just a slang name for the Thompson sub-machine gun...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IT comes with unlimited ammo and no reloading neccissary. So the stick magazine pretty much spontaneously generates bullets while you fire...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:48 pm
Wow look at all the guns! mrgreen  

Ithmara

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:19 pm
Loli Kyr
Wow look at all the guns! mrgreen

*Sigh* I know... heart heart I would LOVE to own a Thompson... heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:21 pm
Beautiful... o.o  

Izchi

Valimai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:02 am
I would kill for a Red-9 x.X  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:40 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Intresting. I dunno but the names were pretty cool I guess.

Yes, they were.. stare  

FoxyAreku

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:27 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
well when you get it then you can kill xd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:29 pm
Loli Kyr
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
well when you get it then you can kill xd
Just kidding!  

Ithmara

HeroCasey

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:41 pm
In The Mercenaries, it looks like Hunk has a modified UZI or Mac 10 or 11. It seems like it has the Fold Stock but it has a grip attachment with a laser on the front. Even if it takes TMP ammo.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games