Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:42 am
Aimi (a typical student) runs in, oblivious to the situation, and yells, "what is going on here?!?!? I want information now! The rest of the students are freaking out in there! Aren't you going to tell us anything?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:21 pm
Colin turned to face Rai, a grave look upon his face.
"Your going to have to tell the students something, Sir, because we maybe out here for a while. We can't get through this with half the school in the dark about what is going on."  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:54 pm
"I don't know what you guys are doing but i'm going to go check on what we have for food",*leaves room*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:08 pm
Rai turns around to think. Looking out the window at the tiny ball that is Earth Ra says, "Well there goes Kaski, but anyway even if he did fix the engine room, we dont have fuel to get back to Earth so we got to work on getting rid of the fire so Rai, I think you should tell the other students what has happened cause we might be stuck out here a while." Ra turns around and looks at Rai waiting for his response.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:40 pm
*thirty minutes later*"yeah and guys we need to find food because in lets say a year or less we are going to run out"....................."so how are you going to confront the other kids"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Rai ponders deeply for a moment, "Shoot, I guess we'll have to inform the students about the situation, and as far as fixing the engine, we are also too far out of Earth's orbit for it to work." Rai takes another look outside the window and realizes that he can't even see where Earth is anymore.

"As for the food situation, we have enough time to figure out a plan. At least I hope so. Everyone follow me to the Cafeteria, we at least have to tell the students what's going on, they deserve that much." Rai looks around at everyone looking for approval of his judgement.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Aimi, looking faint yells, "WHAT?!?! Out of orbit?!?!" She then blacks out and falls to the floor. The room starts to quake ever so slightly as a result of Aimi's (mood triggered?) random bursts of power. The room stills as she starts to regain conciousness, her hardly intelligible murmmering is heard, "fuel.... food... earth.... gone...."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 am
"You guys go, i'll work on putting out the fire , and Aimi we'll figure this out just stay put." Ra says while walking towards the fire extinguisher.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:08 pm
"I guess I'll go with you. Not much can be done down here right now."
Colin said, putting his tools on the floor near the secondary engine. It was true enough, the orbital engine was only good for that; orbiting. With the plant is was meant to orbit gone, the engine seemed more like a lost cause.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Aimi sits up holding her head, "ow....ok". Then her eyes widen with realization,"hey! Can I help or something?"  

bessio
Vice Captain

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Colin watched as Aimi recovered from her episode and raised an eye brow as she asked to help.
"Well, how good are you at mechanics? We seem to be a little short handed in that area at the moment. If not, you could help Rai with the students, or Ra with the fire."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:07 pm
walks over to rai" So what are we going to tell them since now we are the eldest in this shool."  

Crazy_Munkay

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:13 pm
Aimi looking ashamed,"well...I don't know much about mechanics... I would probably be dead weight in that department." She then looks up in more optimistic, yet still embaressed manner, "I would probably be more of a help where the students are concerned..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:46 pm
"Well I guess we have to tell them the whole situation, I guess" Rai said rubbing the back of his head. "Kaski, Aimi follow me to the cafeteria just in case I need back-up keeping the students in line."

The three walked into a cafeteria, filled with students showing discomfort. When the three took up the front of the classroom everyone went silent. "Students of S.A.A, we are currently out of Earth's orbit and are drifting away, but do not panic."

All the students broke out into an uproar, screaming, complaining and some even crying. "EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!" Rai used his gravitational powers to pull everyone down to the ground in order to get their attention, although he knew that using his powers would leave him drained of most of his energy. "Don't worry, the best thing to do now is to stay calm."

"What if we never get back to Earth?" Some random student said.

"Yeah, what if we never see our parents again?" said another student.

"Aimi, Kaski, can you two help me out here?" Rai said in frustration.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:52 pm
"Um, we are trying at all our might to get us back closer to earth."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items