Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like more? (all inclusive)
  Pencil
  Pen
View Results

Azaraih

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:05 pm
I wish I could use a computer... but I'm too paranoid about other people looking through my files, which is ridiculous, since they could just as easily go in my room and mess with my pile of notebooks. That seems kinda... less likely though, somehow.

So... I pretty much just use pen now. In all sorts of colors and flavors. I used to use pencil, but then I would just keep rewriting my sentences when they weren't exactly perfect. Using pen forces me to keep going and get my ideas down.

I really should use computer for second drafts though. Rewriting with pen sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:30 pm
i mostly like to do rough drafts on paper- any paper available, whether loose-leaf, notebook, binder, anything with lines- with a mechanical pencil or a pen that writes thinly and has a ton of ink in it. Or, a lot of times, i just go straight to the keyboard. i can really get my thoughts out much more clearly on the computer.  

starcrosst

Jaded_BasketCase

Dapper Dabbler

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:00 pm
I can't compose anything all that imaginative while staring at a bright white screen...It just kills my imagination and I can't get into the flow of the story. What I usually do is write it in a notebook with mechanical pencil or pen, and then copy it onto the computer soon after, to make sure I don't lose it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:47 am
hmm.. i prefer pen cuz i actually write faster than typing.. i guess im a klutz so i alwayz press the wrong buttons on my comp and something alwayz goes wrong like its deleted or something. plus.. typing reminds me of hw while writing in a journal or something feels more personal and creative.. pencil just smudges and i like to press on the pencil hard.. so pens all the way!  

sapphirefalls

V for Virtuoso

Quotable Flatterer

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 am
I prefer to use the keyboard. I type as fast as I think and I type my thoughts which seems easier. For others I would use a pencil because I erase a lot. (I don't have the neatest writing in the world.) And pencils are always around when I need to write something good that poped into my head. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:26 am
Keyboard. :]  

L0LLiP0P LiCKS

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:49 pm
Pencil and keyboard for me. Pencil when I get some amazing idea at some random time and when I'm jotting down scenes or planning. When I use the keyboard I get stuck staring at a screne a lot, unless it's roleplay or I have a spark where hours will fly by unnoticed. Pencil will probably override the comp. though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:42 am
Personally I like pen, I like the way the ink flows onto college ruled paper, I dislike spiraled binders because they become undone easily for me and I also bump my hands against them. When I type on the computer I feel really slow so I only do it if someone wants to see the story or I want to show them it as my handwriting is a bit messy.  

Islua

Writing: Prose

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces