Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:44 am
Smur
will some one hug me or kill me please either one is good crying i don't care any more crying
gonk *huggles* its okay.... I dunno why you sad but it'll be alright ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:27 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
will some one hug me or kill me please either one is good crying i don't care any more crying
I hope crying  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:34 pm
Smur
Lucian Rose
Smur
I hope crying
*pat pat* tis okay, I'm sure of it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:46 pm
You see your dad everyday and get cussed at once and YOU need a hug? Try gettin' cussed at and yelled at everyday, not being able to see your dad for almost 3 years, and made fun at school everyday. I'm not tryin' to sound mean, but you should really understand my feelings before complaining. I've been through worse than you, and I never complain about how bad my life is.

Anyway, we really need to stop gettin' off topic.

What's with "Shadow of the Day" always bein' played on the radio? It's not even that good of a song, in my opinion. Shadow of the Day is one of Linkin Park's new songs, for those of you who didn't know.  

yneerg
Crew

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 am
yneerg
You see your dad everyday and get cussed at once and YOU need a hug? Try gettin' cussed at and yelled at everyday, not being able to see your dad for almost 3 years, and made fun at school everyday. I'm not tryin' to sound mean, but you should really understand my feelings before complaining. I've been through worse than you, and I never complain about how bad my life is.

Anyway, we really need to stop gettin' off topic.

What's with "Shadow of the Day" always bein' played on the radio? It's not even that good of a song, in my opinion. Shadow of the Day is one of Linkin Park's new songs, for those of you who didn't know.
I haven't heard the song yet ._. I dun like them at all >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:48 am
I wouldn't know never listen to the radio.....any ways greeny dude i mean yneerg right? O_o i got off early and i bought Nonpoint's new cd VENGENCE it's one of their besy cd's my fave song's off it are Wake Up World,March Of War,Hands Off,Witness,Everybody Down and there are a couple more but man they've gotten heavier with a new lead guitarist this guy is wocked with the guitar well ttyl  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Smur
I wouldn't know never listen to the radio.....any ways greeny dude i mean yneerg right? O_o i got off early and i bought Nonpoint's new cd VENGENCE it's one of their besy cd's my fave song's off it are Wake Up World,March Of War,Hands Off,Witness,Everybody Down and there are a couple more but man they've gotten heavier with a new lead guitarist this guy is wocked with the guitar well ttyl
I'm gonna look up the songs laterrrr..

@Lucian Rose: Everytime I listen to the radio, I always hear that song. It makes me like them less and less >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:04 pm
yneerg
Smur

@Lucian Rose: Everytime I listen to the radio, I always hear that song. It makes me like them less and less >_<
Seriously there is never anything good on the radio O_o  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:35 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur

I learned that the hard way...There's always nothing but rap and hip hop, which are the two I hate most -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 am
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur

I learned that the hard way...There's always nothing but rap and hip hop, which are the two I hate most -_-
Rap isd just stupid i don't see hoe it is actually music there aren't any instruments in it and it's always about the smae stuff ooo 50 cent got shot oooo rappers got grilzz HOW CARES rap is so GAY ........Nu Metal is the shiznit lmao LONG LIVE KORN,SLIPKNOT,STATIC X,SEETHER and other metal and rock bands as Corey Taylor once said F@#K rap mrgreen ninja  

Smur

yneerg
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:47 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur

Rap isd just stupid i don't see hoe it is actually music there aren't any instruments in it and it's always about the smae stuff ooo 50 cent got shot oooo rappers got grilzz HOW CARES rap is so GAY ........Nu Metal is the shiznit lmao LONG LIVE KORN,SLIPKNOT,STATIC X,SEETHER and other metal and rock bands as Corey Taylor once said F@#K rap mrgreen ninja
You might wanna start spell-checking before you post...seriously, lol.
And a little grammar would help, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:20 pm
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur

Well im a rapper in training so i gots to talk streets ya herd...lol my name will be M.C Extra Crispy rofl cause im a crispy chicken kinda man lmao im funny mrgreen  

Smur

Lucian Rose
Captain

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:52 pm
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
Well im a rapper in training so i gots to talk streets ya herd...lol my name will be M.C Extra Crispy rofl cause im a crispy chicken kinda man lmao im funny mrgreen
xd rofl you made me laugh so hard that I snorted... just like a nerd emo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:51 am
Lucian Rose
Smur
yneerg
Smur
yneerg
Smur
xd rofl you made me laugh so hard that I snorted... just like a nerd emo
Haha really?....wow im that awsome? O_o lol  

Smur

zeh SECHS [And Pie Too]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out