Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 am
Asashi85
Asashi85
I love her books....I think I read about 5 of them....(as in I fully read the whole thing without stopping halfway then returning the book....) sweatdrop

I haven't read
And There Where None.

But I have read, part of the A.B.C. Murders...I did read the whole Book of The Murder of Roger Ackroyd and Murder on the Orient Express (by the way, This is a good book!) I also kind of seen the movie to that as well, but it didn't keep to the book sad There was another book she made that I read as well, but I don't remember the name of it...

I also when I was in high school, I read a few light novels of her's as well...but for some reason I can't find them anywhere in the library, which is kind of sad because that book was also the reason why I wanted to start writing in the first place =/ but the book I have now that I'm about to read is...

*drum roll*

Evil Under the Sun! xd

I'll tell you how it ends later... or not xd
xd

Ok, I read it and the ending surprised me! O.O I thought it was someone else totally! I don't want to ruin the book for anyone. But, well, I guess wrong....way wrong....I'm going to read another one of her books! XD

Your not going to believe this...but I found the movie! O.O ....The Dvd of that book...oddly enough I knew they turn a few of her books into shows/movies but I didn't know that this one was one as well...Poor Hastings....XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 am
I guess I was reading a lot of Hercule Poirot books of her's, I'm just going to start reading some of the Miss Marple ones as well from Agatha Christie. XD  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:30 am
I think about 10% of my bookshelf is Agatha Christie, and that's really saying something.  
Mystery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff