Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Random Guild
what was the most spontaneous thing you ever done? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what game syston do you like better
playstation
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
nitindo
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
or x-box
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:39 pm
Michigan can be boring too, you just have to make your own fun wink whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:11 pm
Oh, haha, I forgot about this. (It's actually quite awful, but we laugh about it now.)
When I was dating a boy to stop questions at my school, I was in the basement of a church for Happkido class and showing him and our other friend to the door.
It was really awkward and we said our goodbyes with our friend said, 'yeah, now kiss.' and I just said 'Okay' so Randall (The friend who spoke up) wouldn't wonder why I wasn't ever affectionate, and like jumped (I still dwarf this guy) and kissed him on the lips really fast then smiled and went to class.
He was so taken aback it was hilarious. I felt bad. xD
There was a huuuge awkward ride home that night, and he tried to kiss me hard and hold my hand. I shly pulled away and said I was tired.
Then I went home and talked all night to my soon-to-be girlfriend. D<

I felt like a jerk later on when I came out to everyone and he was like 'I thought there was something between us...' and asked if our relationship turned me gay. D<

:O

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:14 pm
@Amber: That sounds like it would have been funny, I bet his reaction must have been great. But anyway Yuri is better lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 pm
Gahaha, aye. I was actually a member of that guild in your siggy for a while. I just deleted my membership because I was inactive for a long time. I quit all my guilds. O:

But, my friends are really funny. I made a new friend since I moved and the first time we hung out we did a scavenger hunt and had to record really dumb things. It was so fun. Gahaha. I might be able to post up a video of before were kicked out of Wal-mart. xD but it's seriously one of those things that you wish you hadn't wasted you life on the second you finish watching.

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:22 pm
I pretty active, I love Shoujo-Ai and Yuri! And that sounds like fun if you do upload the video leave me a link.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:01 am
hmm.. it was our training in my curricular activity and our topic was rapelling.. then our instructor started discussing the basics then out of the blue i volunteered to demonstrate it..then when i went to the top i was scared..(i was scared of heights!) but i performed it good..(well..i think so..) XD little did i know my pants got hold of the rope and it ripped..good thing no one saw it..XD 4laugh domokun  

bitterdevilish

NeKkEd_AiNt_No_CrImE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 am
Wow, you're taught repelling at you're school? I always wanted to do that. D:
We have this great spot (for climbing, too) not five miles away from here - it's one of my favorite places to go, but the only knowledgable guy I could think of to take with me moved to another state.

But yeh, I followed my friend up the side of a cliff once and sat on a bridge at the top. She swung her feet over and I did too so I wouldn't look like an idiot. I was SOOO nervous. I kept feeling like I was going to fall. 'I'mgonnadieI'mgonnadiI'mgonnadie.' Haha, it was pathetic.

And one time I climbed this cliff that narrowed and then pulled out, so I'd have to stetch my trunk backward to reach the final arm hold, when I became so tired right at the top that I couldn't go on. Then I made the mistake of looking down and instantly my palms started sweating and my heart lurched. xD I didn' thave any gear to just drop and I was high enough to where I would break something if I did. I ended up clawing down the sides and bracing my feet against it until I slid far enough to drop and roll on the ground. I was with the same friend and she had just made it to me because she saw what I was doing and was like NEVER AGAIN, YOU IDIOT!
Then we laughed and headed home. :B

Waah, thinking about it now... I love the park. There's always cool animals and it's always cooler in the summer because of the coverage. (I just recently moved to the city, so it's a rather welcoming scene.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:54 am
i could post a couple of different things but i have such realistic dreams that i cant always tell what was a dream and what was real... ok, thi one time i was at the beach and started climbing a cliff that was made out of clay (it was a dark gray and solid unless you grabbed and pulled) i got up about half way on this practically vertical cliff ( about 75 ft up i guess, it was a long time ago and i was very small (about 4 ft tall) so anyways i was on a very small and steep ledge with only thin thorny bushes around. the view into the puget sound was incredable. i looked down getting a major head rush, very dizzy, vision went black, etc. almot fell forward but managed to grab one of the plants behind me and keep myself no more than a little wobbly. i then had to head down with my head pounding my vision going in and out, my hands getting cratched up cause i kept slipping, but i got down ok... whenever i fell i slid on my butt till i got some support under me. safe to say i had a very gray butt afterwards. took some of the clay home but it turned to powdery to use when i tried to dry it out a bit... oh well. random...  

maj115

bitterdevilish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:41 am
oohhh...was repelling or rapelling? one way or the other still the same haha!! yah it was soooo fun but ripping my pants was soo not good. haha..
i have another one..
i remember when i was a child i had a huge crush on my classmate. we were so close to each other no one can separate us..(well until it was dismissal time already..) then one morning during play time, i suddenly kissed him on the lips and he was suddenly shocked..my teacher saw us and asked me why did i do it..i just said that its what i saw last night in the movies.. haha..my teacher then called our parents and good thing we were not punished.. domokun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:16 am
wow...  

maj115

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:10 pm
Lets see, once when I was up north I ran down a 500 foot sand dune that was at about an 85 Degree angle (that led down to lake Michigan), about half way down I Flew up into the air and started flipping about 3 times then landed, (apperantly, to the people at the top of the dune about 300 feet up at that point it looked like I could have broke my neck the way it happend, but about 20 seconds after I fell I got up and (not learning) ran the rest of the way down. I stated down there at the beach for about an hour, then started back up. The only way to get back was climbing back up the dune (Or walking a quite a few miles to get around it) because it was all sand combined with how steep it was, when you went climb up 5 feet you slid back 4, So it took a couple hours to climb back up.

@bitterdevilish: Wow, nice job with ripping your pants. Although I think that is mean of the teacher to call your parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 am
@flamesbladeflcl1000 yeah.. 4laugh good thing my crush didn't saw it or else it could turn him off.. lol as much as i remember, i heard the conversation of my teacher with my mother and said that my mom should pick what i should watch on tv..but good thing my mom didn't scold me.. 4laugh  

bitterdevilish

07dsmith
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:18 pm
sorry bout kaino... can't spell for beans. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:19 pm
i dunno if this is spontanious but i was on a trip with the school band when i was in it and we stopped by this place and me and my friends found a waterfall and im good with pics so i climbed up the side (it was like al ittle travel thing you were supposed to go slow on) and i got up and took some pics and on my way down i fell and rolled and almost fell over the waterfall  

Sonic Havok

Kung Fu Jefff

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 pm
I don't know if it's completely spontaneous, because it took a couple months, but the decision was spontaneous. Anyway, I sold my house and quit my job so I could move to a Kung Fu school in China for a year.  
Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff