Submit

iMythy

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Dear Halyn,

So i've done it again. I've figured out a way to make your life even more miserable than it is.
But don't think it's a bad thing, it makes the story more interesting. Though I'm not sure you'd be too happy about it.

Asides from the point where you end up getting shot and killed in order to save -insert important person here-, I think this will make things all the more interesting. Seeing as you can control fire (( and your sister; water )), I decided why not make the two (( fire and water )) dangerous to be around?
I'm not saying you can't be around you sister...
Just water.

You can't go out in the rain any more. T-T How sad. I hope you have fun taking baths and showers, seeing as water is your weakness from here on out.

Ah, tell Brody I'm sorry for his loss. Then again, that maybe hard to do...
being dead an all...
I'll have Lylaf do that then. ^^

I better scidaddle then. Never know who might be lurking over my shoulder. o.o

Adios!

Love,
Calley

P.S.
I've decided that you DO fall into the reflecting pool. YAY DRAMATIC ENDINGS!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:51 pm
Dear Gwyndollyn,

I'm so sorry for changing your name after the sixth chapter, but Gwyneth just really didn't fit.
I tried all different spellings, Gwenith, Gwynith, but no! You had to be stubborn and not fit the name.
Well geeze.
Also, sorry for totally twisting the story so you fall in love with Ezekiel, and not Xavior.
But hey, in ever movie/book I've seen/read, I've always wonder, "What if"?
What if she feel in love with the bad guy?
Is he really all that bad?
Perhaps there was some miscommunication?
Well, now we found out, and after a few life threatening scence, and interventions from Dennis *That loveable gay father of a vampire*.
I believe that he really help the whole story!

So, anyways, I'm not going to kill you off as planned.
People would hunt me down if I did *Kim, Amanda, Garrett...*

Still twisting the plot,
Me!  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 pm
Dear Mark,

I have big news for you. The girl you have a crush on thinks you're a total loser and a jerk. Whenever you try to impress her all you really do is sink lower in her eyes. Trying to impress her by acting as if you've been let into what you think is the toughest gang may be fine an dandy if you're fooling the other classmates, but who would buy that when they know the truth? And trying to be the guy saving a damsel in distress is quite insulting when you're saving the one who started the fight. As impressive as you think you are, you are no where near that. In fact, you fail miserably and are quite pathetic. Don't blame me when you get she tells you off.

Hard at work,
Henry

P.S. Don't worry, you mature, it just takes you a while, although there was no chance with her to begin with, but it's not a total loss, you still manage to get a girlfriend.

(I would write more, but no one wants to sit though like a hundred letters.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:02 pm
Dear Robert,
Okay, Bob.
May I call you Bob?
I know you hate it, but I don't like to sound so formal.
But anyway's Bob, I would like to appologize for making you the horrible step-father.
I know it wasn't nice, but it fit.
Sice Gywndollyn's mother died a few yearsa ago, and you are military, I just knew it would happen.
And not to worry, Mr. Bennington!
Sorry, I can't call you Bob, it makes me giggle.
Now, as I was saying, in the end your turn out alright.
And, you even cry!
Perhaps you should have let her out that night, instead of demanding her keys and then locking her in the bathroom.
That wasn't very nice Mister!
And, *I laugh* She get's out anyway!!
Don't you just love airducts??

Most lovingly,
Shaylene  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kimberly Adams

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:36 pm
Dear Calliope,

I really wish you hadn't died. I don't know how it happened; it just did. I'm sorry that I made you mute and shy, although your name means the exact opposite of that. I'm sorry that I killed you, too. I really am. And of all things, Quinn died to save you, as well! I really am sorry that I did so many horrible things to you, making you shy of your crush, included.

Did your first words ease the pain of the death Shakai had given you? Did Oran's kiss make your death less painful? Can I still go back later and make you live? I can only hope.

Your (Hopefully) Beloved Author,
Kimberly Stone  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:36 pm
Dear stories

I'm sorry I have stoppped actually writing but it is very hard to write if you lost 3 chapters and can't find them. I am also sorry that I have a diese called "procrastination" and favor my new story over you. It must be boring for you to stay still in in a very weird situation where you just realized you can change shape and have a collection of evil guys try to kill you. Only being saved by a talking bird that is not a parrot.

Yet again sorry

With love your author heart heart  

Dragonfanatic24

JaelValentine

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:23 pm
~Contains Potential Plot Spoilers~
Dear Shawn,
You're the best protagonist/antagonist a writer could ask for. We've come a long way together. If I could find you (but less evil) in the real world, I would marry you on the spot. My only criticism is that in my rewrite, I'm going to be throwing way more drama at you, so you have to bump up the evil. I mean PURE evil. Remember, you're a demon escaped from h***. I see you nodding as I type this; you're ready for this, aren't you? You're gonna have too much fun with this! Don't worry, I won't kill you, though I'm tempted to. That would be way too easy.
Love,
Your author heart

Dear Rayleigh,
You've been a wonderful main character all these years, and it's great that you're willing to step aside and let Shawn take this one. Remember, you're my narrator, so I can't kill you. I think you'll enjoy being a fallen angel. Just try to stick to your code, and you'll get through fine.
Love,
Your author cool

Dear Jay,
I'm sorry so much bad stuff is going to happen to you. I really like you, but after what you do to your cousin, you kind of deserve it. Don't worry, though; you'll fall with grace... literally.
Love,
Your author cry

Dear Kanga/Camarain,
I really, really hate you. I've decided that I'm going to keep the fire scene in Volume III.
Your author mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:12 pm
Dear Ninalain,

Why can't you quit being such a melodramatic Sue? stressed I know you're deeper than that, trust me, you've been in my head a long time. Seriously, get over the fact that your brother is a nit twit and get on with your life without arguing so much with the captain, it's not going to end well for you.

-She Who Brought You in to Being

Dear Odoron,

Come on, man, how can anyone be sooo stuck up? I mean, yeah, I understand you're the prince and all, but . . . your sisters are just fine! Oh, and . . . I know you know about my plans to kill you . . . don't worry, it'll be good. Maybe you'll even learn something from it.

-She Who Brought You in to Being

Merenwen99

5thmarauder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:20 pm
Dearest Rage,

Oh what can I say to you. I have ruined your life so much and in so many ways. I think I owe you more I'm sorry's than any other character I've ever written. Where to begin?

I think I'll start with your mother. You've been in my head for so long that I feel like I know you well, and you were verry close to her. When Annie and I first started writing about you I considered keeping her alive and giving you at least part of a family. However you must understand that had I not had her jump off of that balcony and hang herself in front of your window you never would have been the same.

Second on the list is having you get pregnant. Love was such a sweet guy but it was one of his character faults that he wasn't as responsible as he should be. I am truly sorry for having you suffer for his character develpoment.

Third I'm sorry for killing him. I know you loved him despriatly. I know becouse I did too. I cried for two hours after I decided to kill him and for two more after I wrote out how he was killed. You must understand though that for your daughter's book to go on he had to die, seeing as the mystery of his murder is a major plot point in her book.

Fourth, I guess this realy goes along with number 3, I'm so sorry I ruined your wedding. That's just how he had to die. I hated myself for it but it was the only way I could think of to move along the plot.

Finaly, I am so sorry that I made you kill yourself. You have to understand why. I cried more when you died than when Love did. I realy feel like I conected with you. It was torture.

I hope that you can find some way to forgive me for making your life a living hell. May you have fun tormenting me in the middle of the night when my laptop is in the other room and all of my pens are dead and I have no way of writting down what you give me without waking up my mother.

I hope to someday see you dancing at the top of the best seller list.

With all of my love,
Your best friend  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm
Hey There Don!!!!

Ok some major thank you's to give out, and one tiny I'm sorry. sweatdrop

Thank you for being the most fun character in the entire book!!! mrgreen I had so much fun writing you, and even though your a gay guy with a soft spot for purple pants ( xp ) I feel like your an extension of myself. I see myself so much in you, at least who I want myself to be. Your so fun loving and free and I wish I could be just like you. cool

Thank you for being there for Rage through everything from having an abusive father to the most disasterus wedding in the history of the universe. She really neded you and I am so greatfull to have a character like you tucked away in my head.

I'm so sorry I killed her. I know she's your best friend and I know loosing her devistated you.

You will be happy to know that one cheating boyfriend, two break ups, and three drunk make out sessions with a girl later you are still alive and kicking and you so indeed stick with Bobby. biggrin

I love ya! Stay free and spontanious and try to keep the party in my head to a dull roar!

With all my love and infinite purple randomness,
heart Your other, other half

5thmarauder

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 am
Dear Mary,

I'm sorry the boy of your dreams turned out to be a total jerk. The story just wouldn't have been interesting if your boyfriend was actually a nice, normal guy.

I want to also apologize for making your sister completely oblivious and sending your parents away while you were in a horrible position. You would still be alive today if your parents had been home. But, oh no, I had to send them on a 2 week cruise leaving you to die.

It wasn't a peaceful death either. I started out by making your boyfriend so cruel it caused you to become bulimic. Then, after you had thrown up so many times your body just couldn't handle it any more, I had the boy you loved so much beat you to death.

Jeeze, I'm a crappy person.

On the bright side, I'd like to thank you for putting up with all of that junk. It was an extremely sad, but captivating story, that couldn't have been done with out you.

Signed,
Your wicked author  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 am
5thmarauder
Dearest Rage,

Oh what can I say to you. I have ruined your life so much and in so many ways. I think I owe you more I'm sorry's than any other character I've ever written. Where to begin?

I think I'll start with your mother. You've been in my head for so long that I feel like I know you well, and you were verry close to her. When Annie and I first started writing about you I considered keeping her alive and giving you at least part of a family. However you must understand that had I not had her jump off of that balcony and hang herself in front of your window you never would have been the same.

Second on the list is having you get pregnant. Love was such a sweet guy but it was one of his character faults that he wasn't as responsible as he should be. I am truly sorry for having you suffer for his character develpoment.

Third I'm sorry for killing him. I know you loved him despriatly. I know becouse I did too. I cried for two hours after I decided to kill him and for two more after I wrote out how he was killed. You must understand though that for your daughter's book to go on he had to die, seeing as the mystery of his murder is a major plot point in her book.

Fourth, I guess this realy goes along with number 3, I'm so sorry I ruined your wedding. That's just how he had to die. I hated myself for it but it was the only way I could think of to move along the plot.

Finaly, I am so sorry that I made you kill yourself. You have to understand why. I cried more when you died than when Love did. I realy feel like I conected with you. It was torture.

I hope that you can find some way to forgive me for making your life a living hell. May you have fun tormenting me in the middle of the night when my laptop is in the other room and all of my pens are dead and I have no way of writting down what you give me without waking up my mother.

I hope to someday see you dancing at the top of the best seller list.

With all of my love,
Your best friend

Wow. If you do actually get that published, I'll be one of the first ones to read it! (:  

Collote
Crew

Ravitacus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 pm
Dear Tali,

I'm sorry most of all for torturing you in the Unseelie Court. However much you annoy me sometimes, no one deserves that kind of cruel treatment. That you didn't go insane is a miracle.

You fell in love with Joker. That was your own doing, but I think in some way he encouraged it, even if he didn't mean to, so go ahead and jam a toothpick under his toenail and make him kick a wall.

Ciao,
Your author.

_____

Dear Joker,

So, Tali fell in love with you. Can't say sorry, because it was you being yourself that caused it. Dang, don't you know better than to flirt with every single person of the female persuasion that comes your way? Or maybe you can't help it. Whatever, you're still such a man-slut.

I am sorry that I made you enter faerie territory. It changed you, and for the worse. The change will fade with time and you'll go back to your normal self, but...until then, I'm sorry. I liked you better before.

Love,
Your author.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:39 pm
(Whoo! more letters!)
Dear Kevin,
Yeah, pretty much the same as last time. I'll have Rachel ask Amanda for ideas, but seriously, BECOME A MAIN CHARACTER!! All you do is say whatever I tell you to, and half the time I'm only using you because I can't think of anyone else to say it!
Don't take this the wrong way, but yeah... sweatdrop
Love,
Anna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo Joe!
So yeah... I've used you a little more... not as much as Nick, but more... So yeah...
Anna
P.S. LOVE the kissing scene with you and Rachel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick,
You've gotten about ten times more interesting then when I first started writing! Yup... still waiting for you and me to kiss though...
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart Anna : heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart :heart  

medusa56

Marshy82

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:44 pm
Dear Elizabeth,

I regret to inform you that even though you are the main charcter, you are the most boring. I mean seriously! Get a LIFE! Oh, and I'm going to break your heart by having Rebecca steal your "man." *snort* However, you will get someone... in the last book. During the last chapter... Oh well! Anyway, why must you be stuck in the weekend? Why can't you have a life? Why can't you DO something? WHY?

-You're very annoyed author.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Raine,

Thank the stars that you exist. If you didn't, Elizabeth would do suicide! Even though you are in a whole different book from Elizabeth, you are what kept me from forcing her to commit sucide. Thank you for existing, you little vampire. You are my favorite charcter. Ever. In 5 million years. God, I can't say thank you enough times. THANK YOU!!! Oh, and ignore Rose and Claire. They're idiots.

-You're loving creator  
Writing: Prose

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces