Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old biz
A disturbing number of gaians have sleeping problems. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many sheep have you counted tonight?
  I forgot after I fell asleep.
  I lost the tally somewhere in the hundreds, and it wasn't because of my low attention.
  Ah -x- amount. I'll post, muhaha.
View Results

jkjlkll

5,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:36 pm
My brain is so active that it won't let me go to sleep until 3 am. It's rediculous I know. I don't get it. I use to be addicted to Gaia so much I had dreams that I was my avi and I was in Gaia. Weird or awkweird I know. But true.

(I don't care if you laugh, its a true fact.)

I usually sleep fine when I sleep while listening to music. But still nowadays I still can't go to bed until 3 am. I feel like I'm a vampire or something its weird man.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:13 pm
Masona
My brain is so active that it won't let me go to sleep until 3 am. It's rediculous I know. I don't get it. I use to be addicted to Gaia so much I had dreams that I was my avi and I was in Gaia. Weird or awkweird I know. But true.

(I don't care if you laugh, its a true fact.)

I usually sleep fine when I sleep while listening to music. But still nowadays I still can't go to bed until 3 am. I feel like I'm a vampire or something its weird man.

your avi is a vampire  

07dsmith
Crew

whateverbloatswiththeboat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:44 pm
I usually go to bed at 12 or 1 am, and I wake up at 9 am...Sometimes I have nightmares with things that are related with the word "school".

My brain sometimes tells me to get up for 1 min at 5 or 6 am xD but I get back to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:14 am
I go to bed around 2 AM and get up at 5 or pull an all nighter  

iiButterflyxxx

XxStaraxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm
Yeah, I definitely have sleeping problems. I'm a bit of an insomniac. Don't fall asleep until usually 2 or 3 am and even then I never stay asleep. It sucks. Even when I am extremely tired, I just can't sleep.

I don't think in my case it has to do with gaia. Gaia actually gives me something to do while I am not sleeping, but it doesn't really contribute to my lack of sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 pm
0o0 dude..................................................................!
i drewl!^^
and talk in my sleep, and walk/run in my sleep
i snore. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
blaugh rofl ....-.-' really.......-.-' not funny when i wake up fallin down stairs crying arm breakin aint fun!  

gaara_no1_luver

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:48 pm
I have sleeping problems...But gaia is soo cool i just cant stay away form it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:16 pm
Well.... I have to have music on to sleep. Sometimes I can't get to sleep until the third or fourth time through a CD! But once I'm out, I'm out. You can't get me up. I usually play my GameBoyAdvanceSP and that makes my eyes tired. If my eyes are tired, the rest of my body slowly relaxes and then I fall asleep. But most of the time its the music that does me in. Either that or being so exhausted that I'm hyper... ^-^  

Rose-Maria K

maisuke-san

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:55 pm
On the weekends i stay up til 5 or 7 am and sleeps for 9-12 hours.... It's hard to stay awake in school >-< candy isn't working for me ,and coffee is bad for people...Tea ick >XP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:32 pm
Well... Yeah.. I do have a problem sleeping.. If my mom didn't make me go to bed I wouldn't sleep at all.. It makes me very sick though...  

Teh Rainbow Fluffernutter

Old biz

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces