trix rabbit
  lucky charms lepricon
  count chocula
  a noid
View Results

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:06 pm
Alas, the spread of the people I've offended come in. rolleyes

Havok: You're right. This is America. Which gives me the right to believe in what I believe. 3nodding That's the reason they came to America...check the constitution. rolleyes Being against something is being just as free as being for something. I can't stop someone from choosing who they want to run off and have sex with, I'm against sex before marriage as well, those were just the two I said. But as far as abortion goes, I think it's as wrong as I think shooting someone in the face for no reason is wrong. ^^

Spit: Ah I disagree. It wasn't a political battle at all. We're discussing our views on the candidates. 3nodding And I always bring up what I believe when I talk about anything that affects my life...and politics do affect it. xd And why don't you believe in abortion after the second trimester? After the first week a child begins to form a body. I don't see how we can call an embryo a human being when it has to do with embryonic fertilization, but that they're just "fertilized eggs" when a woman wants to have an abortion... xp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 pm
Myself if you atempted to pidgen hole me into a politcal group I guess you could say I am liberal but to be honest I am more of just insane!!! What I mean is that I am almost a bit of a nilist (If any of you knew what that means you get 5 points!) meaning that I think the current goverment is so bloody screwed up it should be eliminated and replaced with a new one. I hate politicions, they all are either already corupt whem they are elected or if by chance they are new and not yet corupted, they will become that way shortly as the system in place causes it. I belive they should make political positions like jury duity, you get randomly slected, for each postion and they serve their time then we pick a new person. That way their is no excess of money wasted by an election campain (and no contributers you have to do favors for later, cough Big busniessses cough). The goverment should be very lax on setting distinqted laws (other than laws on crime, pollution, manufacturing standereds and etc.), In order to allow it's citezens the most freedom in there actions. I say that Taxes should be reduced and set so that the richer upper class pay a larger persent of their income for it than the poorer lower-middle class. I saay we should have more public transport sytems to save both the indivduals citezens money and reduce emisions. I say that people should work not mearly towards bettering their own self's state but that of the world.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:17 am
I don't think our government itself is screwed up, but that our current politicians (talking about congressmen, governors, ect.) aren't following what our forefathers wanted us to follow. I mean, the constitution states pretty clearly what they wanted us to do...they didn't talk about every subject that we have today...because those weren't issues then. We were a nation under God back then, now we aren't, even if 90% of America believes there is a 'god.' I'm not democratic or republican. I'm a Christian. But notice where in the constitution that we are called a republic. Our pledge of Allegiance calls us a republic. sweatdrop I could go on...but I'm a stop now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:36 am
I am an Atheist myself, and I think that if the goverment followed the constitution intent rather than acting as they like. This could very well be a great goverment, but the way it is it is seriously screwed up. I don't think that religion should tie into goverment people should keep that as their own choice, actually people should be able to chose for them selfs for most everything.  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

ArrogantlySpiffy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:48 pm
Ah...I have total different views xd I think religion should be the basis of government. This country was perfect when we followed the constitution. Look at Napoleon. He tried to basically rule the world..and he almost succeeded, except his downfall was his government...he had no religion in it, and his people needed it. Eventually there was the whole rebellion and cold Russian winter and the whole no food thing.. xd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:16 am
personaly i think religion would be just as bad as having an dictator ship as a gov't because with religion as the basses of gov't would take away one of our most basic right freedom of choice and freedom of religion, you see how the dictators in the middle east run there gov't using muslem religion, women there have no rights at all they encourage there children to hate other people and even kill them of corse im not talking about muslims in gen. because some are good and treat other respecfully but if relgion was the basses of gov't what would it do other than ecourage people to hate people of other relgion and that makes me sick its one of the resons im athiest now because how people act when they let religion dictate your lives. well let me stop ranting here lol

and why care what people deside to do with thier lives and the second trimester is a more logical place to stop at because after that is when i belive that a childs mind begins to for and what is a person if they have no mind sp thats y i blieve in that  

Spitfire345

ZeusJuice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:16 pm
[Small-Wisper]

Well, I'm a deep conservative. I'm against gay-marriage and abortion (these are just my two main things), and I'm not going to vote for anyone that's for any of those (like I'm old enough to... xd ). I support those that agree with my Christian values and who I think would run the country well. Though it seems there aren't many of them...which is why I like to look deep into the voting record.

And I see you're point on Iraq 3nodding C-span personally puts me to sleep though..

Monroe just had an affair with Kennedy. I don't believe it was when he was actually president, but while he was campaigning...though I don't believe it actually got out until later. Strange how they both died so young too.

That's cool. I don't have anything against people believing in what they believe in. It's when they assume that their way is the only way that really gets me. I guess I just want to be treated like a person too, yknow? Is that really so much to ask? It's not like I'm hurting anyone by wanting to spend my life the person I love. I know you probably don't believe me when I say this because my parents sure don't... but I didn't exactly choose to find both boys and girls attractive.

Well in any case, Ron's definitely against abortion being a gynacologist and all. I didn't know that he had switched on the gay marriage thing... so I'm not sure where he stands on it at the moment.

@FlamesBladeflcl-I know what a nihilist is :0! (if that's what you meant by nilist) -nabs her well earned 5 points-

@Spitfire- I like you <3
Personally I believe religion is the opiate of the masses and such. It's also a way for people who aren't strong enough to deal with objective reality to twist it into something that they can live with without going insane or being depressed all the time. A lot of the Christians I've come into contact with have seemed to need to have someone else tell them what's right and wrong because they're too scared to find out for themselves and they argue specious points that can easily be refuted with cold hard facts. Religion also irks me because it's like the Anti-Logic sweatdrop

@ anyone who cares- I'm personally agnostic. I haven't had an encounter with 'God' and I don't have any proof that he exists, nor do I have proof that he doesn't exist so I can't logically become either Christian or Atheist. If I get proof either way then sure, I'll start to worry about it, and if I get proof that God exists, I'll be sure to ask him why he 'made me' the way I am and then damned me to Hell for it.

AND I do kind of cringe when people mix religion and politics. In my mind the government should be seperated entirely from religion due to religions that aren't henotheistic having the nasty habit of starting wars and such.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:35 pm
Nubbish
[Small-Wisper]

Well, I'm a deep conservative. I'm against gay-marriage and abortion (these are just my two main things), and I'm not going to vote for anyone that's for any of those (like I'm old enough to... xd ). I support those that agree with my Christian values and who I think would run the country well. Though it seems there aren't many of them...which is why I like to look deep into the voting record.

And I see you're point on Iraq 3nodding C-span personally puts me to sleep though..

Monroe just had an affair with Kennedy. I don't believe it was when he was actually president, but while he was campaigning...though I don't believe it actually got out until later. Strange how they both died so young too.

That's cool. I don't have anything against people believing in what they believe in. It's when they assume that their way is the only way that really gets me. I guess I just want to be treated like a person too, yknow? Is that really so much to ask? It's not like I'm hurting anyone by wanting to spend my life the person I love. I know you probably don't believe me when I say this because my parents sure don't... but I didn't exactly choose to find both boys and girls attractive.

Well in any case, Ron's definitely against abortion being a gynacologist and all. I didn't know that he had switched on the gay marriage thing... so I'm not sure where he stands on it at the moment.

@FlamesBladeflcl-I know what a nihilist is :0! (if that's what you meant by nilist) -nabs her well earned 5 points-

@Spitfire- I like you <3
Personally I believe religion is the opiate of the masses and such. It's also a way for people who aren't strong enough to deal with objective reality to twist it into something that they can live with without going insane or being depressed all the time. A lot of the Christians I've come into contact with have seemed to need to have someone else tell them what's right and wrong because they're too scared to find out for themselves and they argue specious points that can easily be refuted with cold hard facts. Religion also irks me because it's like the Anti-Logic sweatdrop

@ anyone who cares- I'm personally agnostic. I haven't had an encounter with 'God' and I don't have any proof that he exists, nor do I have proof that he doesn't exist so I can't logically become either Christian or Atheist. If I get proof either way then sure, I'll start to worry about it, and if I get proof that God exists, I'll be sure to ask him why he 'made me' the way I am and then damned me to Hell for it.

AND I do kind of cringe when people mix religion and politics. In my mind the government should be seperated entirely from religion due to religions that aren't henotheistic having the nasty habit of starting wars and such.

well thank you for agreeing about the religin politics with me technicaly you could put me in the other catagory of religions lol but yea keep the politics to the politishens (GO!!! anyone but hillary and no its not because im sexist its because i hate her personaly)and keep the religios stuff to yourself lol

ohhh... and if anyones wondering what religion i thecnicly am idk its just that i believe that we all come back to earth or go to some other planet where there is life an live but idk whut that would be called hmm so i will just call it the ever lasting soul of the univers lol and yea i no how it sounds like i watch to much anime and play to many video game. But well its whut i believe so yea..  

Spitfire345

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:34 pm
time for real politics.... what president are you voting for? if thats info you dont wanna give you... what president do you think will win? (not the one you want to win)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:00 pm
I think Tony the tiger is gaining standing, I saw a commercial this morning for a new cereal of his "Frosted Flakes Gold"  

flamesbladeflcl1000
Crew

ZeusJuice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:33 pm
Sonic Havok
time for real politics.... what president are you voting for? if thats info you dont wanna give you... what president do you think will win? (not the one you want to win)

I want Ron Paul in office but I think McCain or Obama will win.

And I'm going to move to Canada as soon as possible if Hillary wins by some travesty of a miracle xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 am
i dont like the idea of gay marrige. not that i am against same sex couples, just that marrige as i no it was a religious cerimony under the christian and jewish God. every other religion had a ceremony that served to unite two ppl but that wasnt "marrige" that was usually called handfasting or something similar... i also believe that the rights given to married couples should not be given except as for the purpose they were created. from what i can figure our forefathers created benificial rights for married couples for the purpose of easing the burden of Raising A Family(!) married couples that have not raised children Do Not Deserve these rights until they do. our forefathers had no idea that same sex couples could exist but i see no reason for a same sex couple having the same rights if raising children. if any type of couple cant have children they can adopt simple as that.

i think i lost the train of the forum..crud, bad memory.

oh i just thought of a few more things to add... most christians are like sheep because most christians arent Real christians, meaning they dont let christ live throught them. hell most people think this means do charity work... bs. giving the bum on the street $20 as charity for most of the time means that he can buy his wife that new pair of diamond earrings she wanted... charity work is well and good but it's not the way to christ, nor is going to church every sunday, this is all a load of comercialized crap.

also im gonna vote for obama, sure he didnt willingly reveal all info but would you run for office with muhammud known as ur middle name with all the trouble with the middle east? many americans are stupid and will think along the lines of "black, middle east, muslim (?), terrorists, war, death" etc. would you really want the public you want to vote for you to get that completely biased, bigotted, pigheaded, and wrong idea?  

maj115

Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces