Scientology Raid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dtcomix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:36 pm
CokePixie
dt how old are you? just because i'm curious, i'm not going to use your age against you.
just like the army: don't ask, don't tell smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:34 pm
dtcomix
CokePixie
dt how old are you? just because i'm curious, i'm not going to use your age against you.
just like the army: don't ask, don't tell smile

so i checked your profile instead, you're about 16, i just wanted to know if you even had the right to vote yet, guess not  

CokePixie
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:37 pm
Vexxed
youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLLN3HghDGw

i feel so bad for that man

That dudes face is nearly as big as my ballsack.

@punk - douche!

@dt - you douche! HIGHLIGHTING certain words just makes your post look retarted and make me not want to read them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Hzza
Vexxed
youtube video

@punk - douche!

@dt - you douche! HIGHLIGHTING certain words just makes your post look retarted and make me not want to read them.
d00d I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laughing at that lol  

dtcomix

dtcomix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:52 pm
dtcomix
Hzza
Vexxed
youtube video

@punk - douche!

d00d I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laughing at that lol
Oh & that videos really sad. I feel really bad for that man. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:13 am
I saw a couple of videos of one of the protest ... it's just a bunch of 18 year old scene kids standing around ... and about 20% have signs. They wern't doing anything ... way to make a difference.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

dtcomix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:50 pm
punkarama
I saw a couple of videos of one of the protest ... it's just a bunch of 18 year old scene kids standing around ... and about 20% have signs. They wern't doing anything ... way to make a difference.
Oh well I didnt go anyway cause I had to go and are main ride decided he would ******** up his car.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:27 pm
hey i watched that video and then... i watch 3 more videos of people with massive face tumors cause i'm a sick b*****d rolleyes  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:31 am
CokePixie
hey i watched that video and then... i watch 3 more videos of people with massive face tumors cause i'm a sick b*****d rolleyes

Well your in the right place, I think we all are to some degree.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:41 pm
punkarama
CokePixie

Amen  

dtcomix

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:33 pm
punkarama
CokePixie

did i mention i was eating icecream while doing it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:16 am
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie

heart  

Hzza
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:42 am
Hzza
CokePixie
punkarama
CokePixie

heart

Totally.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm
dtcomix
On Sunday Feb 10th there will be many protests at several scientology churches around the world. This project was spearheaded by anonomous and 4chan.org (and the other chans ie 3, 7, 8, 88, 711, 420, 666, waka, fate, raid, etc.). I might be able to join b/c several of my friends are going. I'll probably just hitch a ride w/ 1 of them. Anonomus has obtained a permit to protest in Orlando near here so we're gonna make signs and get ready. It's gonna be ******** AWESOME! twisted
Shut the ******** up. No one cares about you. PLUS. How DARE you slander /b/! Pretending to be a /b/tard, when really you' re just a gaiafag/newfag! You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't even spell Anonymous right! FAIL! Obviously, you're not part of Anonymous, because the whole point of BEING anonymous is you're ANONYMOUS. However, you're going out and letting everyone know "HAY ERY1. LUK! I M NONMUS! I DID 4 THA LULZ." I am by NO means claiming to be a /b/tard, but I DO know that you're cancer. You're the cancer that is ruining 4-chan. You're no better than a ******** furfag. ******** you. You, sir, are epic fail.  

Heff

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:38 am
Heff
dtcomix
On Sunday Feb 10th there will be many protests at several scientology churches around the world. This project was spearheaded by anonomous and 4chan.org (and the other chans ie 3, 7, 8, 88, 711, 420, 666, waka, fate, raid, etc.). I might be able to join b/c several of my friends are going. I'll probably just hitch a ride w/ 1 of them. Anonomus has obtained a permit to protest in Orlando near here so we're gonna make signs and get ready. It's gonna be ******** AWESOME! twisted
Shut the ******** up. No one cares about you. PLUS. How DARE you slander /b/! Pretending to be a /b/tard, when really you' re just a gaiafag/newfag! You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't even spell Anonymous right! FAIL! Obviously, you're not part of Anonymous, because the whole point of BEING anonymous is you're ANONYMOUS. However, you're going out and letting everyone know "HAY ERY1. LUK! I M NONMUS! I DID 4 THA LULZ." I am by NO means claiming to be a /b/tard, but I DO know that you're cancer. You're the cancer that is ruining 4-chan. You're no better than a ******** furfag. ******** you. You, sir, are epic fail.

lol epic fail, that was an awesome choice of words.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff